Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. (/showthread.php?tid=158248)

To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - The Syndicate Leagues - 02-18-2018

[Image: aBrltRE.jpg?2]
Incoming Transmission

To: Battlegroup Harmony.
From: Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth, Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica.
Subject: Preventing 'incidents'.

I view it important that we share information on warships transiting in and out of Bering so the Apahanta incident doesn't repeat itself. If you did not intercede the battleship would have been destroyed as an hostile UFO. Captains Lange, Kazuli and Reed comported themselves according to their orders - shoot down unannounced warships.

The Union will share information on all large vessels, carrier size and up, cleared for passage in Bering. In return, the Separatists will do the same. We'll agree to each other's selections unconditionally provided they are not considered formally hostile by each group. This may include transports that we don't want the other to raid, or any other critical details. Even corporate transports will be permitted if one or the other side concurs. Obvious infectees will not make the list, Nor will Republican Shipping, whilst RoE will hold for the Legion. That's our only terms.

I await your assessment, Admiral.

Regards,
Syndicadmiral E.W.Abendroth,
Officer Commanding, Battlegroup Pacifica. Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-02-2018

-----------

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - Victoria Knight - 03-03-2018

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: DbaoCe1.png]

ID: Admiral Victoria Knight

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

"Syndicadmiral",

No ships are to be engaged within the proximities of Marshal Station, nor Bristol Station. There is exemptions to this:
If a ranking Separtist officer in the area clears for an engagement.
The ship is a clearly marked enemy.
The ship is leading combatants into the proximity of one of the stations.
To support your ships under attack in the area.

All our ships follow the listed regulations.

Since the area is well guarded by our own vessels and stationary defenses there was no need for any notification to the Unioners.

The ship was not close to Pacifica nor moving through the system except on direct routes designated by my responsible staff.

If you wish we'll gladly fully take over the handling of all clearances within the system. Considering this is already being applied for those areas with the most frequent traffic; the lanes and especially Freeport 2.

While we are obviously not interested in warships lingering within the area, we already won't allow any apart from your own and those of the Hackers to come close to our installations without further notification.

Are there further questions?

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-03-2018

Incoming Transmission

More than satisfactory, Admiral.

You're hesitant in address. I understand; can a person represent a military, when the military is divorced from the popular government? I've asked myself the same question, time enough. You've likely looked to yourself in the same light. Damn bizzare, the boots we choose to wear. Sometimes even I question the fit.

Our own defined legislature is still in draft. Each Unioner bureaucrat demands their own signature. It will take time. Provisionally, Battlegroup Harmony, along with affiliated Seperatists, are permitted anywhere in the Tanner belt. Tactical imperatives defer to Unioner elements.

Legislature Wrote:Freeport Two will remain open for all parties neutral to the Unioners and Harmony. We retain vested interests upon the station. We retain the right to enforce Unioner edict in Freeport Two airspace in return for aiding the enforcement of the NFZ. Conflict of interest in the area will be deferred to diplomatic debate as opposed to strategic escalation. The Marshall area is regarded as yours in totality. Unioner presence in Marshal airspace will be reserved for common objectives, including defence and supply.

All scrap and salvage fields in the system are Syndic property, however, we will be lenient in permission allocation. Requests directed to the Seperatists for salvage extraction will be opened to Unioner edict.

Requests of neutral undeclared warships, including carriers, civilian or otherwise, to access the Freeport 2 immediate area, will be opened to both parties. The Union will do the same in return.

The Battlegroup will endeavour to prevent acts of violence against the Unioners as committed by Seperatist parties, in return, the Unioners will act to prevent diplomatic infraction by Unioner representatives.

Space station supply communications will be mutually opened between the Seperatists and the Unioners to prevent incidental commerce raiding or blackmail of logistics assets.

The Unioners will not engage entities, organisations, or individuals, considered criminal by the Union, yet embraced by the Seperatists, unless under exceptional circumstances, within Bering airspace.

The Unioners guarantee assured access to Pacifica's munitions production capacity for all Harmony vessels, including total vessel overhaul,, without charge.

The Unioners will not deny the Seperatists access to any Unioner or Unioner-overseen development within Bering, without prior notification and exceptional cause.

The Unioners guarantee to share technological and tactical developments deemed mutually useful without attached conditions.

The system is considered to be jointly under Unioner pragmatic control (we have the most civilians, most enlisted, etcetera), whilst remaining an assured haven for the Separatist movement without Unioner institutional oversight. This state of affairs will continue unless mutually terminated. Bering will remain a free and independent de-statified haven for all causes that need the protection of the belt.

I hope this is enough for your men, Admiral. Syndics, Imperials and Landwirtrechbewegung, especially those of us without Uniform, are fickle beasts. But we follow instructions with an architect's diligence. We're both fleet officers, not legislators - but we're both familiar with having to step beyond our comfort zones. Part of the stripes. I'm not interested in politician's disputes about who controls what slice of what cake, seeing Bering divvied up. I'm a soldier and I'll act first for the survival of my men, second for the completion of objectives as pushed across my desk.

It was never going to be easy, our causes learning to live with one another. I was the commander of an LWB cruiser during the battle of New Hampshire. I see desperation made it easy for the Unioners and the Separatists to co-exist, at first. Your people are back-to-strength, gaining numbers, the Direktorate is keen to steer a new course, now there's a fresh captain on deck. You've gone from a side-project to an equal in Beringa. Few have come so far in so little time.

To your future.

She snaps off a stiff, Arbeiter's salute, fist to chest, in a gesture of mutual respect Knight could sense was more than tokenistic, before adroitly severing the viewfeed.

Admiral.

Abendroth out.

Regards,

Transmission Ended

RE: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Common Bering Flight Clearance. - The Syndicate Leagues - 03-03-2018

Incoming Transmission

Professional discretion for the fast-follow, but the attached intel concerns both of us.

We've been making back-deals with the BDM to investigate corruption in the Rheinlandic military and the Bundschuh. Corruption's a broad term. As far as it concerns us, it's the byword for 'infection'.

A Buro ack-ack gunboat, in company of a picket fighter, unexpectedly engaged a three-man fighter wing of an LWB exchange cell deep inside Stuttgart, near Omega space and several known infected enclaves. This wasn't remarkable or outside Unioner MO. It's on both of our desks due to the equipment the picket fighter was carrying before being neutralised. We couldn't match the energy surges. The post-combat assessment was that the fighter was operating OPEVAL unit testing for prototype munitions. That was till the Special Tactics division ran the data through analytics.

Biosigns.

[Image: YiJ9vNc.png?1]
[Image: Oq4up4z.png?1]

We've recovered enough of the wreckage for deep-level analysis as the fighter's flight control systems were incapacitated before stellarator breech. Components of the fighter's weaponry and fire control systems. If the Buro is infected, they'll come for the evidence, if the acts of infectees during the Nomad War is anything to go off, placing the Union in peril if we keep possession of the artefacts.

This is beyond our MO; we lack the hardware to analyse the samples without danger of destroying them. We can transfer the objects to the Harmony as soon as you've prepared a containment area.

Regards,

Transmission Ended