Discovery Gaming Community
The Sinking of HMS-Formidable - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Sinking of HMS-Formidable (/showthread.php?tid=159873)

The Sinking of HMS-Formidable - Jessitrescott - 04-05-2018

The Husk of the once mighty HMS-Formidable can be seen floating around the skies of Leeds, Fires Engulf whats left of the debris, Body parts flying all around the ship. The last Transmission from the ship is still being repeated by the ships Transponder "This is Jessica Hunter Of the HMS-Formidable, The gallic forces Managed to overwhelm our fleet with their sheer force, If you receive this transmission, Warn The High Command , The Gallic's Are Coming, The Formidable is down..... I'm Going Home." The Ship's blackbox along with the Crew's Manifest is retrieved.

This is the Story of the HMS-Formidable.

Ship's Manifest-

Crew Information
[Image: kUZ1ecn.gif]

SUNRAY- Jessica Hunter, Bretonian Armed Forces First Fleet.
Nickname-Bravo Alfa Delta Bravo India Tango Charlie Hotel
Motto:God help those who cross my crosshair, for they shall invoke my wrath if their iff is red

Height: 1,60 m
Hair: black
Eyes: brown
Date of birth: 27th March 760 A.S.
Place of birth: Planet Leeds,Leeds

Short biography: Born in planet leeds, Hunter has always been a military person. Although not a born ace she has the ability to evolve over time and overtake her counterparts. Hunter's Mother died, She was raised by a single father this might be the reason why she has lost a bit of her feminine side. Her father, James Hunter, was a public prosecutor who believed in orthodox nationalism. Jessica Hunter pursued her studies in the national University of Cambridge. Specializing in ship avionics and engine manufacturing, Hunter is known to apply advanced maneuvers that even her instructors were fascinated off when she studied in the BRF School. Although initially she struggled in the school patience and hardworking capabilities propelled her like a 2 stroke engine to one of the best dunkirk pilots in the BRF academy at the moment. Showing no signs of stoppage currently, Joining the Bretonian armed force's primary fleet and achieving captain rank is the only thing on her mind now, She can been seen hardworking every day and night to make this dream of her's become the reality. It soon will be. Quitting as the captain of the BRF|HMS-Formidable is just the beginning, She worked hard to be the captain of that ship, She will work even harder than before to regain it back.

[Image: zaoJ2nP.gif?1]

SUNRAY MINOR - Shivaji Rao, Bretonian Armed Forces.
Nickname- Big Knuckles
Motto:The world does not need heroes, but professionals

Height: 1,79 m
Hair: Black/White
Eyes: blue
Date of birth: 27th March 798 A.S.
Reason for joining the HMS-Formidable: Hunter Held a Knife to my throat and forced me to join, I also dont like rotting away in prison.

Kill Count:- 32

[Image: 5SVHfTQ.gif?1]

ACORN- Arjun reddy, Bretonian Armed Forces.
Nickname- IcePick Willie
Motto:We're Not in WonderLand Any More Alice

Height: 1,80 m
Date of birth: 10th June0 800 A.S.
Reason for joining the HMS-Formidable: I got Kidnapped, I'm Not here willingly. I spend the rest of the time strapped to an electric chair apart from the time i'm working in the ship.

Kill Count:- 11

[Image: q1tm1gC.gif]

SHELLDRAKE- Nana Patekar , Bretonian Armed Forces.
Nickname- Sketch
Motto:Sketch, Sketch pota Sketch Missagadu, Apdi Missana mattum sollu pisre illama senjiren

Height: 1,82 m
Date of birth: 9th December 785 A.S.
Reason for joining the HMS-Formidable: Hunter Relieved my from my Prison Sentence.

Kill Count:- 23

[Image: Ltloc32.gif]

FOXHOUND- Asif Mohammed , Bretonian Armed Forces.
Nickname- Beat Cop
Motto:If it Doesn't move it wont talk before the jury.

Height: 1,75 m
Date of birth: 12th September 780 A.S.
Reason for joining the HMS-Formidable: Hunter needed a beat cop.

Kill Count:- 6

[Image: ttFwS6i.gif]

IornHide- Jacob Martin , Bretonian Armed Forces.
Nickname- Fe
Motto:Always Carry Two Swords Into Battle, One For Fighting Other For Scratching

Height: 1,75 m
Date of birth: 12th September 780 A.S.
Reason for joining the HMS-Formidable: I dont know how i got here.

Kill Count:- 3

RE: The Sinking of HMS-Formidable - Jessitrescott - 04-07-2018

Opening Log File's of The HMS-Formidable

Log File- No 1.

First Flight.

This Is Jessica Hunter, I've Assumed Control Over HMS-Formidable. The Ship has successfully been constructed and released from the Dry Dock of Southampton. Main Engine is working fine. The Ship was moved into the Derbis Field Behind Southampton shipyard for a weapons check, LtCdr E. Steiner Of the BAF Primary Fleet Assisted us through the journey. After quite a bit of target practice it was time to put the ship under rigorous testing. The Ship along with with Lt Commodore moved into Leeds for Dodge practice. All my crew members where handpicked by me or they where selected from the Bretonian Armed Forces Reserve School. The Skies Of Leeds where quite calm, The Engines Humming noise could be heard all around the ship, Everyone in the crew focused, doing the job calmly, Guess this is to be expected of the pepole who where trained by the best to be the best. A emergency Jumpdrive Mk2 is mounted in the ship in order for emergency evacuation and minimizing the damage taken, I hope i never use this, nor will i get my crew into danger so as to use this. We went into radar range with the betheny and alerted them of our presence, They now Know that a new foe is in the battlefield now, the Tides of war will change.
The Journey into Leeds brought back old memories that needed to fade away, We Need to take Back Leeds, We need to take back my Home.The Ship will return back to manchester for now, i have to prepare the crew for the Bretonian Reserve forces Entry Test. I'll not accept failure, We will pass this test and get into the Bretonian Reserve Forces.

Ultima ratio reginae

Ship's Armament's-
1 x Hurricane Torpedo Turret
2 x Hellbore Dreadnought Turret
4 x Battleship Pulse Cannons
5 x Bretonian Battleship Secondary turrets
2 x Basic Battleship Flak Turrets
Countermeasure-Heavy Countermeasure Dropper
Shield- Battleship Positron Shield Class 10
Armor- Capital Armor Upgrade MKVIII
Scanner- Battleship Scanner
Crew Size-400.

Images- https://imgur.com/a/JTOLq

RE: The Sinking of HMS-Formidable - Jessitrescott - 04-09-2018

Opening Log File's of Jessica Hunter, HMS-Formidable

Log File- No P1-XO.

Meeting With Admiral Sir George Richard Hall, KBE

I took a deep breath before i walked into his office, One of the most decorated Person in The Bretonian Army. I walk into his office and he does the most stereotypical thing i can imagine of .... he's drinking tea. The Man Sighed at the first sight of me but then welcomed me with the most un-welcoming smile, I'm going to punch this old man in the throat is the first thing i could think of after seeing him. I Saluted him and gave the orders sent to me from the BAF primary fleet. He Took the report and set it aside, "Report the ship and your men to Winchester station, I've already allocated a subordinate ,George Micheal, He will train you and your crew. Over the Course of the next few weeks you will be judged on your performance, I'm expecting well of you. You're also expected to respond to SOS from the Military's even though you're under training. Micheal Will be captaining your ship for the course of your training and you will be second in command, Make sure you impress him. Safe skies Captain. "

As a sign of respect and the fact that i don't want to assault a Bretonian Knight, I stared at the white wall behind him for a good part of the conversation. I saluted him and left his office. Needless to say Hall Runs a tight ship, he's a man of a lot of words but very few emotions, one would think a war veteran would be traumatized by the war but he shows no signs of that. Even though his attitude is something that i loath, Hall is one of the best Tacticians in the Bretonian army. He's someone i'll closely monitor and someone i'll certainly surpass in rank. For now i'll study his tactic's.

Now I have to deal with whoever this george micheal is, I really don't like foreign men on my ship, Certainly don't like being Second in command to my own ship. I also have to prepare fake bio details for my men and ask them to change their attitude, If This Micheal is anything like i imagine in my mind, my crew will stab him. I'll have to Get the crew under my control and make sure for over the course of next few weeks i impress this person. I hope i pass this test and get permanently accepted into the Bretonian Royal Forces.

Ultima ratio reginae