Discovery Gaming Community
TO: GMG, ApS, BD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: TO: GMG, ApS, BD (/showthread.php?tid=160117)

TO: GMG, ApS, BD - SCEC - 04-14-2018

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: o8WcEZ5.png]
Sirius Coalition

TO: Gas Miners Guild, Apostasas, Blood Dragons Shogunate
RE: Sigma 17 Treaty
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
Esteemed Comrades, tomodachi-sama, senhores y senhoritas!

On behalf of Sirius Coalition Expeditionary Corps I humbly salute you!

Today I want to raise a question that for sure will catch your interest: planet Kurile.

Our intelligence reported the resurging interest towards the planet from GMG and Blood Dragons. I cannot hide, that Sirius Coalition is also interested in the planet and the region, as well as our comrades Apostasas.

Sigma 17 is a crucial world on the outskirts of Kusari that is by far often abused by passing Outcasts and Corsair Empire. It is rich with natural resources and provides vast opportunities for all of our factions. We know well of continuous interest of the Shogunate in the Area and of the Guild's interest in Cryo Organisms trade that requires secure back in SIgma 17. We are also aware of the predatory interests of capitalistic Samura bourgeoisie who illegally claimed planet Kurile that rightfully belongs to the hard-working miners of the Guild. We in the Coalition are convinced this cannot go on like that.

Therefore, SCEC with the prior consent of the Coalition High Command respective right to represent Coalition as the whole, present you the draft of the Sigma 17 Co-Prosperity Zone Treaty.

We believe, that this treaty can serve for mutual benefits and can provide opportunities for partnership and even Alliance.

Given the pending nature of a draft treaty, we also encourage you to share your opinions on the provided articles and set forth your suggestion regarding the wording and/or amendment to the existing or new articles.

In case you agree to the presented above conditions, please do express your concordance with the digital signature.

On behalf of the Coalition High Command please allow me, fellow comrades, to reassure you of our committed amity and dedication to the cause of Peace and Prosperity.

With Respect,
SCEC CRO Dr, Mstislav Belov

END OF MESSAGE

RE: TO: GMG, ApS, BD - Banned player t202085 - 04-14-2018

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: GYa10.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Dr, Mstislav Belov

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Sigma 17 Treaty

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]

Konnichiwa, SCEC CRO Dr, Mstislav Belov

I have read your contract and have two burning questions I would like addressed, firstly why have we been included in a treaty that mentions very little about the Shogunate itself, it would be far more pressing if something was required of the Shogunate or if we were offered a sizable responsibility. Secondly, why are SCEC a Coalition organisation building treaties based on a planet that has very little to do with them?

I personally think that having GMG, Dragon, SCEC and Corsair vessels flying around the planet would not only cause the planet to become a higher priority for the KNF and Samuran forces but would also be a breeding ground for internal conflict and unrest. As it currently stands the Shogunate doesn't agree to this treaty but is open to further discussion of the subject.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

RE: TO: GMG, ApS, BD - SCEC - 04-14-2018

INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: iEG7iwC.png]
[Image: ilcTAr0.jpg]
TO: Heung Hideyoushi
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
Esteemed Heung-san,

I understand your concern and want to clarify the points you rightfully brought up.

Firstly, regarding the Coalition interest. As our esteemed Ally, you do understand our goals of Sirius-wide Revolution. Despite our optimism and endeavours, we do realise our capablities. Our primary efforts are directed at increasing self-sustainability of the Coalition and securing friendly relations with ideologically tolerable parties. GMG are a group of hard-working miners who for many years have been opposed by predatory Kusarian corporatocracy and government. Nor only we seek understanding with GMG, but also the H-Fuel that can help to build our own and allied fleets. We also seek scientific prospects on Kuriles, especially those micro-organism so beneficial for terraforming, that has been one of the core priorities of SCEC since its inception.

We also seek to aid our allies, Apostasas, who will be relocating to neighbouring space. As we have been reported, ApS and GMG have discussed mutual assistance. Except for H-Fuel for their fleet we want to provide them with needed food so to make their reputation among Corsair grassroot population higher and eventually further the revolution in the Corsair Empire.

Secondly, regarding Blood Dragons inclusion in the Treaty. As your Allies, we put your interests on the agenda. Your proximity to the system and overall sphere of interest in Kusari drew us to a conclusion, that the Shogunate might benefit from this form of agreement. Please, accept our apologies if our bold move is of disrespect. You can be assured of our esteem to honourable Clans.

Thirdly, regarding Kusarian government presence. It is indeed expected for Kusari to react. However, being a treacherous capitalistic House, we favour securing a system for our friends and striking a small blow against Kusarian regime. Nor only can GMG benefit from greater freedom and lesser dependence from Kusari, but also Blood Dragons can land another strike against Kusari and further up Shogunate's interests. As for Samuran forces - corporate lackeys of Kusari cannot oppose Guild's forces, not even mentioning combined forces of the parties to the proposed treaty.

We are saddened by your decision to abstain from supporting the agreement, yet understand your concerns. I kindly remind you that the Shogunate can propose its own terms. However, it is GMG who are to rule the final decision. I also welcome to spread the words among the clans. It is possible, that a particular clan may be more than others interested in this endeavour.

With respect,
SCEC CRO Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF MESSAGE

RE: TO: GMG, ApS, BD - SCEC - 04-18-2018

***AMPLIFICATION OF SIGNAL***

RE: TO: GMG, ApS, BD - SCEC - 04-22-2018

RE: TO: GMG, ApS, BD - SCEC - 05-03-2018