Discovery Gaming Community
TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA (/showthread.php?tid=160526)

TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-27-2018

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: LOWER OMICRON SIGMA, ORDER SPACE | LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: CURATOR FIRMITAS | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: HIGH
Format: Text
Subject: Mugunghwa

WARNING FROM RAIS ARRAY OSIGMA-011A: MESSAGE WAS SENT OVER LONG RANGE, THERE MAY BE CORRUPTED DATA AS A RESULT OF INTERFERENCE.

To Whom it may Concern:

Curator, you may not know me, but I know you and I know Auxesia quite well. I'm a close friend of one of your new subordinates and a good friend of Keeper Leviathan. Now, Socio-political **** measuring contest aside, I need to ask something of you.

Jae-un Song, more known in your ranks as Mugunghwa, is someone I care about very dearly - I've known her for a long time, and I understand how a military is run and the sort, my father was a general, as was his father being a colonel, so it runs in my family - But she has no military experience. She has combat experience, and she's very good at it, yes, but she's very brash and unruly as well. She has shown to put this aside in a situation that requires it, however. Irregardless, like I said before - no military experience. No experience dealing with rank structure, chain of command, protocols, standards. In fact, I'm honestly surprised Auxesia even offered to bring the harpies into their own, given they were just a small rag-tag group of personnel that had none of the aformentioned outside of Boss calling the shots.

She.. well, has been saying very aggressive and hostile remarks behind your back pertaining to Auxesia, you, Keeper Raven (digression for a moment, send her my congratulations on a full recovery from the coma she was in.), among other things. Now, Before you pull notify the MPs to retrieve her for court martial - she's not even on Ismara right now, she's hiding out somewhere, god knows where, but I know it's in the general region around Inverness and the Libero-bretonian borderworlds.

The documents she submitted, I reviewed local copies of them. There was one thing that should have stuck out - Emotional abberations. Bride is known for having a over-exaggerated hormonal emotion response, especially when it comes to Cortisol. You see, the body she inhabits is nearly 1:1 with a human. It's just that she cannot control her cortisol levels properly in response to emotional stimuli. This means that she has difficulty accepting stress and negative feedback. We've been trying to train her to weaken her cortisol influence, among her other hormonal responses, but so far it's been a uphill battle. Conventional medicine doesn't work because her body and mind are designed to self-regulate without taking into account non-organic hormonal imbalances, ergo, it makes it worse. And her entire filesystem is encrypted, meaning only she can access it with some sort of special decryption challenge that we've yet to even think about cracking - mainly out of privacy more than anything else.

She once attempted to take her own life after a incident a while back where I had scolded her quite brashly. Luckily we were able to resuccitate her body before her QPU had suffered severe damage, along with her host body's brain.

Which brings us to today. She's at a breaking point, and without me, her sister, or her partner, Striker in close proximity (outside of 1-2 hours a day), she's an emotional wreck on the verge of suicide, or even.. well.. worse. I'm asking you to help me, and yourself in all this. She's wanting to be transferred to the Harpies immediately, but I know that the odds of that happening are a shot in the dark in a black hole. And discharging her will only make it worse.

I need you to talk to her. Console her, even. I know you Auxesians have your ways with technology, maybe you can find a way to help settle that head of hers a little. That's all I ask, Curator. Show her that the Harpies' Rose of Sharon can blossom under the flag of the Covenant of Auxo and that she can be a model soldier that would make my father proud.

I'll let her you know where she is once I hear back. I'll have to tell a little lie to her, but It's okay if you have to restrain her physically to get her to listen.

Nodoka Hanamura
Commander, CS Abdicant Seraphine

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Zephyranthes - 04-27-2018

[Image: G6N94D6h.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Firmitas
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: THELETOS
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Re: MUGUNGHWA

____

Your concern has been noted. Auxesia, as a group, is used to dealing with special cases among non-humans like androids. Perhaps our technicians and doctors could do something about the imbalance.

But another note, the Harpies currently serving with Auxesia are all undergoing the usual training and initiation process. At any point, they have the option to drop out if the going gets too rough for their personal tastes. The Covenant accepts only the finest and most dedicated recruits to be inducted into our ranks. If Initiate Song is not fit for our group, she will wash out as many do.

...but it would certainly be a shame for her to do so. I'll speak with her personally soon, see if I can't get her a bit more in the proper head space for this.

- Firmitas

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-27-2018

Origin: LOWER OMICRON SIGMA, ORDER SPACE | LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK

WARNING FROM RAIS ARRAY OSIGMA-011A: MESSAGE WAS SENT OVER LONG RANGE, THERE MAY BE CORRUPTED DATA AS A RESULT OF INTERFERENCE.

Curator Firmitas:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the fact that you're wiling to work with her. She is a good fighter, but if anything, this is her biggest flaw. I wish you the best of luck in trying to calm her.

She's currently at Invergordon Station, Temporary Housing Section 10 on Concourse C3, room 90, unless you'd rather have her report to Naxos. In that case, just say the word and I will have her there. However, I would suggest just meeting her on Invergordon, as she still does have a sour taste in her mouth about Elgin and the sort after today.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED

RE: TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Zephyranthes - 04-28-2018

[Image: G6N94D6h.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Firmitas
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: THELETOS
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Re: MUGUNGHWA

____

I've notified her via Auxesia channels to report to me already. She should be getting the message soon, although it may take a while for her to reach where I asked her to go.

- Firmitas

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: TO : CURATOR FIRMITAS | FROM: NODOKA HANAMURA | SUBJ: MUGUNGHWA - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-28-2018

Origin: SIGMA-19, GMG SPACE | LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK

Curator Firmitas:

I've recieved word from Bride that she's feeling better and has decided to stay within your ranks.. I've never seen her so driven to something like this before.

I mean nothing short of the truth when I say this - Thank you, Curator.

Bride aside, Me and her sister, Honya have to concede we too were somewhat.. remiss about this situation, but It's good to know that all sides have sorted out their issues.

I have to get some sleep now, I've been stuck in a Jackdaw for nearly 18 hours dealing with looking for the Apahanta and I'm not only starving, but tired.

Take care of yourself, Curator.

Nodoka Hanamura

ATTACHMENTS:
NONE

COMMS TERMINATED