Discovery Gaming Community
A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: A brief visit to Razor's Edge (/showthread.php?tid=163812)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Schilder - 09-13-2018

The Alster Union is turning into an abomination. With its current lead; Sascha Lattke, Gunda Riehl, Corin Frei, it's no doubt that the people of Union will meet their doom. They need to be relieved of their command and replaced with more sane and reasonable men. Their victory in Bering will only strengthen their power in the movement and that is something I cannot allow to happen. As much as I despise the fact that usurping and traitorous Battlegroup will claim something that is ours by right, it is the only way. The Unioner movement needs to burn so it can be reborn from ashes, stronger than ever.

Visibly startled, he takes a moment to calm down. He takes a sip from his glass and breathes in deeply before he continues.

Do the you have the same opinion on the matter? Are you willing to aid me in this?

RE: A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Felicity Willing - 09-13-2018

Felicity stuttered for a moment, through, she had quite an understanding with the person in front of her on this matter. The hacker fell silent for a few moments, getting a hold of her emotions, yet, the traces of her anger could be felt through her words as she spoke.

Colin Frei alone did a very good job in pissing Professors off to the point where they have abandoned their role and the peace treaty they have summed up and presented to both sides have been revoked with any discussion regarding it - halted. I will not be getting into details, but this their behavior changed my attitude drastically. not that i have been doing something for the sake of The Union. rather for the people aboard Pacifica suffocating from Bering becoming an utterly dumb lightshow.
I will not mind seeing The Union burnt down to it's ashes. As far as it will be reborn into a better entity.

Max smiles for a moment. He knew the Lane Hackers are not fond of the Alster Union as much as he is, yet he is still not certain if they will aid to his cause. He leans back and takes a moment to figure out how to shape the words he's about to say.

I'm glad we are on the same page. While I do not expect the Lane Hackers to start with open hostilities against the Alster Union, I do hope you will not stand idle if I attempt to do so. I hope that you are not underestimating the strength of a single man behind enemy lines, with a knowledge of their patrol routes, supply lines, with understanding their procedures and their way of thinking. Not to mention there still may be people loyal to me. I believe I can deal quite the damage to the Alster Union and their reputation within the Unioner movement, but...

RE: A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Felicity Willing - 09-13-2018

The hacker exhaled before she spoke.

I have not been bringing up this matter for the Professorship's attention yet, nor they are aware of the opportunity to affect the situation in Bering in less direct ways. For now, mister Schilder - it is just you and me working towards this goal of altering them into a better entity than they are now.
I assume you have some plan in your mind, or, at least - some basic guidelines?

He continues with some hesitation.

Directly or indirectly, I need someone to back me up. I need credits and a place to stay. I can offer something in return; knowledge, information, my services on the field, aid in battle, you name it. Not many would consider it as a lucrative offer so there's only two groups that come into consideration. The Lane Hackers and...

He sighs as even he can't believe he's considering this option.

Battlegroup Harmony.

RE: A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Felicity Willing - 10-04-2018

Actually...

Felicity takes a brief moment of hesitation, then speaks again, making up her mind on what is to be said, with the realisation she can't let the person just slip away to Harmony.

Whatever you are requesting - will be provided. A place to stay? I will have a living quarter with all conviniences arranged for you at one of our bases - no one would ever be looking for you there and, to an extent, no one will ever find you there, you may be sure of that. Credits will not be an issue either, me alone would be enough to cover both of your requests in no time. As for your services... we certainly will make good use of whatever you would be willing to share.
The undoing of Colin Frei is a matter of time. Of very little time.

RE: A brief visit to Razor's Edge - Schilder - 10-09-2018

Knowing he just hit a jackpot, he shows a visible sign of relief. The Lane Hackers have not disappointed him yet, and he is certain they will not do so this time either.

That's more than I could ever ask, I appreciate it. As for my services... I will provide whatever's needed. Your generosity will not pass unnoticed. Do you already have something in mind?