Discovery Gaming Community
Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 (/showthread.php?tid=164408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - TheShooter36 - 09-11-2018

Operation Coinflip, Tau 31, 15/09/18, 19:00

As Crayter Republic and Council gathered their strength after Reconquista, Gallic Crown did not watch idle. They also fortified Tau 31 more and more, to the point vicincy of Holman was basically a mini-fortress. That situation was obviously worrisome for Brigands and Maquis, as a stronger Tau-31 meant harder access to Core Sirius. Thus an unknown Maquis operative contacted Council's Tau battlegroups and then the word came to Crayter Republic, which had their eyes set on Tau-31 for a while. Tau Alliance gathered and a consensus was reached. There had to be weakening raids at Tau-31 to keep Gauls disorganized, even if that meant disrupting IMG operations. Meanwhile Galliic Crown feared the possibility of a strengthened alliance's attacks and put even more defensives into Tau 31, even going as far as having a wing of Kusari Intelligence.

Now, before going into slots and rules, i would like to request this to be a respawnable event for 45 mins and then proceeding to standard part of event. However, i would like a special rule here. Cruisers cannot respawn at the end of respawn part and must come with a gunboat or snubcraft instead. And yes, no battleships or carriers.
Shivers at the thought of making Olympia pass through 90k distance inside asteroid field

Gallic Royal Navy:
Cruiser
Gunboat
Snub - Ambre.Boffand
Snub - Reddy Snub
Snub - Pierre.Zitnik
Snub - Smoke's Snub

Gallic Royal Intelligence:
Gunboat
Snub - GRI|Charles.Roche
Snub - Marcus.Bonne (GRN) - Reserve
Snub

Kempeitai: (i hope i wrote it correct please dont burn me)
Gunboat/2x Snub
Snub - Subjugation
Snub
Snub
Snub

Crayter Republic:
Cruiser
Gunboat
Snub - =CR=Zulu
Snub - =CR=Boomer
Snub - NoMe
Snub - Makita.Kirishame

Council:
Gunboat
Snub - Francis_Torvul
Snub - Alice Marie
Snub - Blaise Devereux

Natio Octaviarum:
Gunboat/2x Snub
Snub - NO-F-Asuna_Akibara
Snub
Snub - NO-Anthony.Reys
Snub

Cruisers must also specify respawn vessel.

Rules:
No killing teammates in order to deny blues.
Usage of bombers and Corona Beams are encouraged
All loadouts are allowed
No Cloaks at the first wave of engagement.
Do not camp Gates/Holes
Cruisers are out in the final, no respawn part of the fight, they have to come with GB or lower.
Tau Alliance starts at Carrier Helios at Tau 29, docking there is recommended.
Gallic Crown forces starts at New Tours Station (or whatever its named) (the one near Holman)

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Yazov - 09-11-2018

Notre'Dame - Council snub or Aime.Clautier - GRN snub or Makita.Kirisame - CR snub.

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Corpus13 - 09-11-2018

Why would KPT support GRN/GRI and attack? I missed something?

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - TheShooter36 - 09-11-2018

Corpus, we are still enemies with kusari

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Spectre - 09-11-2018

=CR=FV-Eris|231 - CR cruiser
=CR=FV-Tyche|482 - CR Gunboat
=CR=Breakneck - CR Nyx

CLN-Liberation - Council dessie
Issac.Duloffre - Council Stellion

RNS-La.Fantasque - GRN dessie
Ambre.Boffrand - GRN Lynx

Go ahead and put me wherever you need. I can cover both sides.
Assuming none of my armor upgrades have mysteriously disappeared again..

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Emperor Tekagi - 09-11-2018

I find the idea of KPT joining very odd. We don't trust Gallia as much as we don't trust you. Especially not the Kempeitai trusts anyone atm.
But oh well, perhaps one or two want to dust off their KPT ships so dunno.
Sad I sold all my CR ships hah.

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - TheShooter36 - 09-11-2018

=CR=FV-Argus|101 is my ship and =CR=W-Belligerent.Duck is my respawn ship. =CR=Boomer is what i am coming. A Pytho

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Antonio - 09-11-2018

GRI|Charles.Roche - bomber

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - Whenawhere - 09-11-2018

Pierre.Zitnik - GRN lynx

RE: Operation 'Coinflip' | GRN+GRI+KPT vs CR+Council+Octaviarum | 15/09/18 - WesternPeregrine - 09-11-2018

Kpt role play has been neglected for quite a while, and while there are some opinions on what is kpt status quo with the rest of the universe, there's nothing saying they would do this or that atm.

KpT Indies feel free to participate and set your own views on the matter through your actions.