Discovery Gaming Community
tag reseted? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: tag reseted? (/showthread.php?tid=16517)

Pages: 1 2

tag reseted? - airage - 02-15-2009

Greetings,

I have a little "problem" and would ask someone for help...
3 days ago i was fixing my tag, I had to flight trough out the serious and visit all systems 2 times! I was searching for bases of my allies to do some "aborting of missions". It took me all day long and at the and I finally had my THE ORDER tag.
So what happened is, I quit the game and come back in later and what do I find? i'm again Liberty navy!! how is that possible? I clearly saw The Order blinking and all other factions were much less friendlier. Even after I got order tag I carry out some missions for them to make sure.
Tell me please, is there any way to bring my order tag back please because I'm not in a mood spending all day quitting missions again, specially after I saw my liberty tag reappeared magically and dozen of factions in front of order again.
I would like to play by the RP so I don't like when corsairs stop me and asking why do I have liberty tag, if you know what i mean
My character name is N-Antonov and currently at Sigma 19

I know you admins don't do fixing tags but can you help me on this one please?

Thanks in advance

tag reseted? - kikatsu - 02-15-2009

annoyingly a simmilar thing happened to my new BHG

spend a couple hours setting up the tag and getting good rep with the Bretonian forces, log in and suddenly I have LPI tag (I DID have the bhg tag)

tag reseted? - swift - 02-15-2009

What ship were you flying? Maybe you broke one of the RP rules, and the admins reset your rep to fit your ship or something. It happens sometimes.
You sure you were flying an order ship?

tag reseted? - Derkylos - 02-15-2009

I think there's some sort of bug where tags switch occasionally (I had my Junker Guard revert to Junker while I was logged out...).

Yours shouldn't be too hard...the Order are already hostile to the Liberty Navy, just go shoot up some Navy patrols (there's quite a few hanging around in Minor, or, if you're really bad (like me:P), try Pittsburgh or the California-Magellan gate) until your Navy rep drops far enough and you should lose the tag and pick up Order (assuming Order is second on your sheet).

tag reseted? - Fellow Hoodlum - 02-15-2009

You need to go and seriously look at your rep board sir. There are quite a number of full green factions above
The Order, and The Liberty Navy is on top of them. You have done no work whatsoever on losing reputations.
Sorry, there is no way we can alter that, as if we do it for one, then everyone will want it done.

Hoodlum

tag reseted? - airage - 02-15-2009

It's not because of ship, I'm flying Nephthys..
I wish I could shot just liberty but like before order tag is at top green but I have around 15 others infront of it. That's why I had to flight trough out whole serious. It's like all of them like before reappeared again infront of order. so I should again go lower bretonia forces, kusari, all kinds of shipping, alg, gmg, samura, interspace, XENOS?, img, cryer, synth, even corsairs and than all liberty factions... and there is more of them... all at full green
I hope you understand me when i say i'm not in a mood spending all day again for something ive already done

tag reseted? - Wo3dy - 02-15-2009

not sure if its possible for the order, but its possible for another tag i know.

what if you bribe a reputation from someone hostile to most of the greens you have except for the order?

helps on a guard tag i know. not sure for others

tag reseted? - Ceoran - 02-25-2009

Just happened to my dragon fighter, now I regret that I yesterday decided to switch it to guard rep. Did the whole way round through the houses to drop rep, at last the BAF, and then returned to Kyoto with my new Dragon Guard IFF. Now I did a mission to gain back a full green dragon rep. After finishing it I checked my rep board to see if it was already at max again... and noticed a blinking BAF though missing one and a half bar... and due to that mission factions like hackers, outcasts and so on are full again.
I just wonder how this happens all the time? little server-hiccups?

tag reseted? - D56 - 02-25-2009

Don't shoot Xenos. Like Derkylos said... If you are trying to become an Order pilot -> Liberty should be hostile.

tag reseted? - Petersen - 02-25-2009

you can always pay sindroms 10 million credits and let him handle the mess: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=16888