Discovery Gaming Community
To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Establishing Rules of Engagement. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Establishing Rules of Engagement. (/showthread.php?tid=165443)

To: Battlegroup Harmony. Subject: Establishing Rules of Engagement. - The Syndicate Leagues - 10-26-2018

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: qEdj2Us.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: Victoria Knight.
Subject: Establishing ROE.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Victoria."

"I’m going to take the liberty of discussing the fate of the war. I will be matter-of-fact. I will be fast.

Firstly.
The Union received notification from our New Providence delegation that humanitarian John Holiday of Med Force Enterprises is inbound to Bering. Your precedent regarding humanitarian supplies has been to blow them out of the sky.

He has offered impartial medical relief to both and all sides. If you allow this to occur, I will order a halt to raided on Hellfire Legion fleet logistics transports bypassing the Rheinland corridor. Such as the transport we raided yesterday. I don't have to make this offer, but I believe that you have considerations beyond totalitarian dogma."

I do not believe you are a monster. I believe you thought that your attacks of the Pacifica relief efforts would bring you the war – a utilitarian action that did not bring you the field. They did not succeed. Humans cannot be mathematically calculated, nor the desire for justice that the bombing would evoke."

Secondly, the Union has evidence of a significant nomadic presence within the Rheinland Interior. We believe the Rheinland government is covering it up. We intend to combat this presence. We believe the Bering war is enabling the infection within both of our houses as Harmony forces are tied down by the Union, and the Union is tied down by the Separatists. I am tired of politics running roughshod over the objectives of our organisations. Agree to an armistice, and we can let the historians debate the rest.

Thirdly, the Nuclear Electromagnetic pulse warhead strike against Marshall is an illustration of deterrent. If either yourselves or the Hellfire Legion fire a third bomb, we will take an eye for an eye. De-escalate the conflict from the use of WMDs, and no more Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse weapons will be fired."

"Do what you will. I know that this war is not what you signed up for when the Marshall Station Agreement was signed with my fore-bearers, Knight. I am not Schilder, nor are any of the Unioners your men fight, Schilder. Schilder desired a war, and when he achieved one, he has vanished. He could not bear up to his actions. We desire peace, and we, like it or not, will still be here a year from now. We're fighting you currently because you you appear to have forgotten that Harmony are one of the groups of assorted criminals and outsiders that the Belt was destined to protect. That the Unioners encourage the protection of. You're no different to us. You pirate corporations and engage in acts of what the navy calls terrorism against their fleet assets. You will not be able to brace their counter-offensive alone."

"I may not revel in it, but you represent a possibility to prevent a repeat of the Nomad war. Neither of us can disregard this."

"Take these steps in the direction of your objective, and ours. Fight the nomads. Don't do their work for them, and in return we'll aid in the repair of your ships to brace the Libertonian counter-offensive."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.