Discovery Gaming Community
To| The Council | From The Unioners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To| The Council | From The Unioners (/showthread.php?tid=166146)

To| The Council | From The Unioners - Aazalot - 11-28-2018

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: c5dbcab5a9573bbca4c0d1e72b1b3849defca3dc_full.jpg][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Incoming Transmission

To: <Faction Rep>
Subject: New Relations

Hallo to you our Gallic neighbours in the The Council
My Name is Sorka Duolcnov, I am how you say a “business man” for the Unioners.
I am making contacts with you as “legitimate man of business” because we have new mutual connections in shape of system Zurich. It brings you in Gallia close to us in Rheinland no?

I see this as big opportunity to begin relations between you The Council and us Unioners, much profit is to be made through our joint cooperation I think. We have much to offer each other and even more to gain if we becoming of friends yes?

As its good chance you know little of us same as we know a little of you, I give quick how they say “summery” of our intention and goals, what we can offer you yes?
We hail from the Rheinland and much like you we to are anti-totalitarian, we believe in working mans rights and rewards and ensuring power to peoples over military's. The Rheinland underground and shady places belong to us we ensure neutral trading partners though in the underworlds. But this not all we are master ship builders and are not ones for being exclusives. If we to be friends we would be happy to build you ships and lend our technical prowess.
We are hopings to be establishing forward base in Zurich, to use for new trade potentials, although enemies both mine and yours know Zurich now, we still hold advantage of system emptiness. Joint efforts in controlling Zurich ensures us success in controlling our respective trade goods and the dominating of other trade goings in and out of our houses.

Eventually we would be offerings access to our goods for good pricing to be taken and sold to new customs of Gallia via yourselves, and maybe with times more valuable items becoming available with us becoming more familiar yes?

I am hoping to hear from you good selves soon as this is opportunity worth takings I think.

Sorka Duolcnov
Legitimate Businessman, Wedel Mining Facility

Transmission Ended

RE: To| The Council | From The Unioners - Wesker - 12-12-2018

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon.
Expéditeur: ____ Directeur Alice Marie ___[C]
Destinataire(s): Free Brigadns of Gallia____________FB|

Sujet: _________ Arms Blueprints

Transmission entrée...

Monsiuer,

I am Directur Alice Marie, and I will be overseeing negotiations on this front. There are a great many things that need to be established and recognized before the Council considers the possibility of any of what you have mentioned.

The Council's fight for Picardy -which in turn links directly to "Zurich"- * struggling to pronounce the word* has been driven for quite some time now. In the event the system is completely liberated of the Crown's presence the Council will lay claim to the entirety of the neighboring Zurich system. As far as you're concerned, your presence within the system will remain as it is if you really wish to be business partners.

The Council has no recognition of the Union in any capacity, this includes whatever supplies you claim to be able to provide, and whatever "shipbuilding" talents you claim to holster as well. Specify the aforementioned "qualities", this includes all possible ship types, and supplies you can provide that will make us consider a business relationship. Your facilities, and methodology in crafting warships and weaponry that separates you from others within this arena in Sirius would also do you well in establishing a decent basis to build off of.

Sincèrement,
Directeur Alice Marie Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]