Discovery Gaming Community
I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Leaving Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=350)
+---- Thread: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! (/showthread.php?tid=166676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Jack_Henderson - 12-17-2018

Heyho one last time.

I am gone. I won't get into the details why, as it really does not matter. Just to make it clear: I am okay, happy, healthy. Smile

Disco was a major part of my life for 5 years and do not regret any moment of joy, hate, grief, struggle, frustration, fun or whatever emotion Disco managed to get out of me. It was often intense and that's what kept me going.

I had awesome roleplay with many, had great diplomacy and was able to help in shaping Disco a little bit. That is what I will always be looking back at fondly. Especially the IMG| was what I really loved and I will continue that, but in SC and on a different level (less 'work', more casual).

It was a good ride, but my ride is over.

Last business before I vanish:

- I hand leadership of IMG| over to Master-L and Alex (atm still 2nd IC). They will figure the new structures out.
- shared accounts have been handed over (if any are wiped, they are faction protected)
- PoB Builder Pws will be also handed over. Contact me for those if the new leadership team is fixed.

My characters:
- Jack Henderson takes on a job that has him do shady work somewhere between Molly and IMG in and around Dublin. He steps back from high ranks.
- The Guildmaster-char retires after suffering medical issues and spends his time with family with a less stressful job.
- Julia Morrows turns smuggler and was last seen somewhere around Magellan.

Last words:

Sorry for not getting the transition right. I should have, but didn't. Sorry for that, but I did not find the energy any more to get into Disco again and after pushing the decision back for months, it did not become easier. Smile

I had a great time.
It's still a good game.
But I am out and wish you good fun and see you again sometime.

Thank you to all those who made my Disco experience interesting. Especially the IMG-crew of many generations, all those who I loved rping with, but also those who I clashed often and hard. It belongs to Disco somehow.

Bye! Wink

Jack

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Impyness - 12-17-2018

o7

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - TheSauron - 12-17-2018

People chosing real life over Disco, smh.

On a more serious note, I bid you luck. Maybe we'll see you around again, one day.

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Couden - 12-17-2018

GL

We will wait for you here.

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Madvillain - 12-17-2018

Take it easy Jack and have a good one!

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Lythrilux - 12-17-2018

Bye Jack, we had good times and bad times. I hope the future is bright for you.

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Lanakov - 12-17-2018

See you around, Jack. A page is turning but we'll open a new one on SC. Wink

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Freeroamer - 12-17-2018

Thank you for all you've done for me Jack, you've kept me playing through thick and thin. I appreciate your patience when it came to assisting me in various matters. Good luck with real life and your teaching job!

o7

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - TheShooter36 - 12-17-2018

Lanakov, we need Gallia in SC Big Grin

I would bid you farewell Jack. However i do not need to, as i still hear from you almost Daily in SC IMG chats xD

RE: I am gone - Bye, have fun and good luck to all of you! - Reddy - 12-17-2018

good luck to wherever you may go