Discovery Gaming Community
To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base (/showthread.php?tid=167002)

To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - [H]- Base - 12-30-2018

[Image: INCOMING.png]

[Image: rerer.jpg]

Hello friends zoners.
The base hellas has factory of cloak device and also have a lot of codeguns and many others. We will like to make buisness with you if you want anything and also make any deal you want with us. We want zoners must help eatch other and also make good deals.
We are in omicron theta and if you want anything or any deal we gonna be glad to help .
I see you have some factories also and maybe you want anything from us to build something.
So friends zoners i hope hear your news soon.

Thank you
Hellas Base

Thank you for your suport
[Image: END.jpg]

RE: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - Bianka.Bauer - 12-31-2018

Good day Hellas Base

This is Malatji Ves from Omega Ore Depot and Freeport X in Omega.
Thank you making contact with us at Omega Trading Zoners.

Currently I am away from the stations, but I will return shortly.

We would love to do business with Hellas, especially in the upcoming future as we expand. Currently we don't have any escourts for our crew to utilize your equipment but we hoping that will change soon. Especially as we trying to broker a deal to haul Iridium to the main houses. So it will be welcomed to know that we can find refuge at your base if it's needed.

Soon we will be fully operational importing and exporting ores mostly, but the pilots also do contract work when time allows them.

If you may need something, please feel free to contact us so that we can set things in motion.

Thank you again and regards
From OTZ

RE: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - [H]- Base - 01-02-2019

Hello friends zoners.

Thank you for your quick replay.

Also if you need any help for your base please feel free to contact us.

Our base is in theta so the trip for us and for you isnt far.

Thank you
Hellas Base

RE: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - Bianka.Bauer - 01-02-2019

Good day Hellas base

Currently we just busy getting the station fully functional. You welcome to offload Hull Segments, reinforced alloy, and Robotic Hardware. We willing to pay double the price and triple on Hull Segments.

In the near future we will be expanding the base and any assistance will be welcomed. Prices will also be doubled compared to other stations.

I can say that once the station is operational on Core 1, and upgrading to core 2 with storage holds, we can do business for a while in that regard.

Base is open to fellow zoners

Regards
Malatji Ves

RE: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - [H]- Base - 01-02-2019

Hello friends zoners.

I have support there ship for your base.
Your base is almost dead. I will try to save it with RA, and water .
Please check it

Thank you
Hellas Base

RE: To: OTZ|| From: Hellas Base - Bianka.Bauer - 01-02-2019

Good day Hellas

Thank you very much. It is greatly appreciated. When I return I'll find out what has happened as it was recently stocked. Someone will answer for this neglect behavior.

With regards to earlier, if Hellas base wishes to take the contract to feed supplies to upgrade the depot, the payment would be double of what it costs. If that is sufficient, or we can still negotiate.

Thank you again

Malatji Ves