Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line (/showthread.php?tid=167096)

Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Blood Dragons - 01-04-2019

Blood Dragons Feedback Line
All are welcome

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]

Please leave some feed back and I'll try get back to it and fix anything if need be. Thanks in advance

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Kanzler Niemann - 01-04-2019

Yo, it is nice so see the Blood Dragons back, however there are some points I'd like to give on your way in becoming official.

- "Your Recruitment"

I can understand some people are not creative as others (no offense here) anyways you should draw a line between INRP and OORP in your applications clearly. You should stick a bit more to Kusari traditional names it is not mandatory of course just a hint.

- "The Info Page"

It looks okay so far, maybe you could pick up some of the history of the prior Blood Dragons and the Tears of Izanagi Blood Dragon faction, since you share the same ID and kinda work as a whole. But yea future will bring you some stuff to update.

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Yazov - 01-04-2019

Faction information leads to recruitment page. You might want to fix the link.

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Blood Dragons - 01-04-2019

(01-04-2019, 03:01 AM)LV-426 Wrote: Yo, it is nice so see the Blood Dragons back, however there are some points I'd like to give on your way in becoming official.

- "Your Recruitment"

I can understand some people are not creative as others (no offense here) anyways you should draw a line between INRP and OORP in your applications clearly. You should stick a bit more to Kusari traditional names it is not mandatory of course just a hint.

- "The Info Page"

It looks okay so far, maybe you could pick up some of the history of the prior Blood Dragons and the Tears of Izanagi Blood Dragon faction, since you share the same ID and kinda work as a whole. But yea future will bring you some stuff to update.

Thank you for that information LV-426. No offence taken, I am not the most creative person but I try and will get better. I will have a look into the info page with what you have suggested. Thanks again LV-426

(01-04-2019, 03:04 AM)Pito-Chan Wrote: Faction information leads to recruitment page. You might want to fix the link.

Thank you Pito-Chan I have corrected the link should be all fine now.

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Markam - 01-04-2019

The names are not an issue for me, callsigns is a reasonable excuse, and they don't need to be Japanese sounding. Also quite usual for Japanese people to have nicknames, get lots of people calling themselves Joe or George. No need to be purist, especially with an unlawful faction that has vested interest in hiding identities as the members are likely to have family on Kusari planets.

That point aside, you should pick a focus, and one that should look to foster activity. Kusari factions should be looking to the Sigma systems while engaging with the highly active Omicron residing factions, maybe by siding with the Order. Not sure of the ID restrictions but getting a presence in the near Omicrons could be a faction goal. Chugoku is under pressure and the BD need an escape. Get some rockets attached to that giant rock and head east!

Should look to become the RHA of Kusari, you have the ships for it.

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Reddy - 01-04-2019

Good luck, hope this brings Kusari back to life. Hope this one doesn't get shot down like old BD

RE: Blood Dragons - Feedback Line - Emperor Tekagi - 01-04-2019

Another day, another try. As usual, you guys can come ask me about Kusari matters without hesitation. I am glad to help out with some advice and probably other stuff.
Good luck and see you around once I am back home.. so until Sunday.

(01-04-2019, 07:24 AM)Markam Wrote: The names are not an issue for me, callsigns is a reasonable excuse, and they don't need to be Japanese sounding. Also quite usual for Japanese people to have nicknames, get lots of people calling themselves Joe or George. No need to be purist, especially with an unlawful faction that has vested interest in hiding identities as the members are likely to have family on Kusari planets.

That point aside, you should pick a focus, and one that should look to foster activity. Kusari factions should be looking to the Sigma systems while engaging with the highly active Omicron residing factions, maybe by siding with the Order. Not sure of the ID restrictions but getting a presence in the near Omicrons could be a faction goal. Chugoku is under pressure and the BD need an escape. Get some rockets attached to that giant rock and head east!

Should look to become the RHA of Kusari, you have the ships for it.
Thank you Markam Will keep this in mind. Have been thinking about siding with another faction there is a few that will fit the bill from the reps. This is in the future though. Thank you for your feedback.
(01-04-2019, 07:37 AM)Reddy Wrote: Good luck, hope this brings Kusari back to life. Hope this one doesn't get shot down like old BD

Thank you Reddy I hope this faction stays as I'm keeping it in for the long haul.
(01-04-2019, 08:12 AM)NieRdackel Wrote: Another day, another try. As usual, you guys can come ask me about Kusari matters without hesitation. I am glad to help out with some advice and probably other stuff.
Good luck and see you around once I am back home.. so until Sunday.
Thank you for your feedback NieRdackel I will keep you in mind and come to you if i need more help or information.