Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - cerious - 07-01-2012

:Incoming Transmission:
:Comm ID: Ben Nevis

Greetings Congress Members

My name is Ben "Decaf" Nevis and I would like to join The Congress.
Knowing your schedule is very full I will try and be brief.
-Born, raised and educated on Planet Manhattan where I graduated
with a major in Ship Propulsion Design.
-Learned to fly and received captains papers on the family transport
as a Freelance trader/hauler.
-Began my own Freelance trading business when father retired and
my older brother took over the family business.
-Met many Junkers during my travels (usually in bars/pubs) throughout
Sirius and was convinced to try the Junker life. Many years have passed
and I have never regretted my choice to be a Junker.
-Recently have enjoyed flying with several Congress members which has
lead to this application.
If allowed to join I would bring my piloting experience, loyalty and ships
to aid the Congress with it's objectives.
Currently I own and fly a Pilgrim Liner, Salvager and Recycler all properly
licensed and documented as Junker ships.

Thank you Congress Members for your time and consideration.

:Transmission Complete:

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ner'vod - 07-02-2012

:Comm ID Tyber Zann:
:Encryption Unsecure:

Members of the Junker's Congress,

My name is Tyber Zann. I'm interested in flying your colors if you'll have me. I have enjoyed the interaction I've had with y'all in passing and in doing a bit of askin around I find your ideals and goals are very similar to my own. I respect the things you stand for and our views on the niche we fill in society are very much the same. I understand I'll need a sponsor, and Ortog has done me the honor of offering to do so.

I currently fly a Recycler tagged with my name, Tyber.Zann. I'm in the process of collecting what I'll need for my own Salvager. I'm takin my time lookin for the right type to help me piece her together and fly her once we're done. I fly for the love of it. Being a Junker is not a job for me, it's my way of life. Takin what others don't need or want and makin it valuable is my mission. I don't mess with folks don't mess with me as a general rule. I get along pretty well with just about everybody. I'm not overly fond of governments, but I'm not hostile towards em either. I understand how important it is to counter some folks opinion that we're not law abidin citizens. I've never broken any house laws or embargos; I'm sure you won't find anyone who would testify otherwise.

As to what I can offer? I like to fly and do so as often as I can, which is a bit each day lately. Up front I have to mention I'm having trouble with the Lag Capacitor Module on my ship, so my controls are slow and sometimes unresponsive. I find it mostly affects my ability to fight. I'm sure it's a temporary problem, but I don't expect it to improve a whole lot in the near future. I really like what y'all stand for and I will continue to promote our way of life whether accepted or not. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

:end transmission:

For a more detailed bio: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127085

interested in oorp?: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=125943&hl=

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - hansen-dennis@hotmail.com - 07-02-2012

Greetings fellow Congress members, as i have flown with this Decaf lad more than a few times I'd like to sponsor him. He's reliable and his flying hours are no worse than mine *Chuckles* I'm confident he will make a valuable member of the Congress.

~Alex Cooper

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-02-2012

' Wrote::Incoming Transmission:
:Comm ID: Ben Nevis

Greetings Congress Members

My name is Ben "Decaf" Nevis and I would like to join The Congress.
Knowing your schedule is very full I will try and be brief.
-Born, raised and educated on Planet Manhattan where I graduated
with a major in Ship Propulsion Design.
-Learned to fly and received captains papers on the family transport
as a Freelance trader/hauler.
-Began my own Freelance trading business when father retired and
my older brother took over the family business.
-Met many Junkers during my travels (usually in bars/pubs) throughout
Sirius and was convinced to try the Junker life. Many years have passed
and I have never regretted my choice to be a Junker.
-Recently have enjoyed flying with several Congress members which has
lead to this application.
If allowed to join I would bring my piloting experience, loyalty and ships
to aid the Congress with it's objectives.
Currently I own and fly a Pilgrim Liner, Salvager and Recycler all properly
licensed and documented as Junker ships.

Thank you Congress Members for your time and consideration.

:Transmission Complete:

[Image: feUU8.png]

Greetings Ben Nevis it is good to see your application here. I have flown with you as well and know your a solid pilot. We do not have very much information about you yet and it seems you are still new to the net. Normally we like to see at least thirty days attached to your account. Still you have flown with me and already have a sponsor willing to vouch for you. Based on that I am going to make an exception in this case and approve your application. So you are approved for probationary membership at this time. You can tag your ships and be sure to register at our private hub. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself, your sponsor or any of our other members. Thank you for your interest in joining the Congress and welcome aboard.

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 07-02-2012

:Comm ID Tyber Zann:

Members of the Junker's Congress,

My name is Tyber Zann. I'm interested in flying your colors if you'll have me. I have enjoyed the interaction I've had with y'all in passing and in doing a bit of askin around I find your ideals and goals are very similar to my own. I respect the things you stand for and our views on the niche we fill in society are very much the same. I understand I'll need a sponsor, and Ortog has done me the honor of offering to do so.

I currently fly a Recycler tagged with my name, Tyber.Zann. I'm in the process of collecting what I'll need for my own Salvager. I'm takin my time lookin for the right type to help me piece her together and fly her once we're done. I fly for the love of it. Being a Junker is not a job for me, it's my way of life. Takin what others don't need or want and makin it valuable is my mission. I don't mess with folks don't mess with me as a general rule. I get along pretty well with just about everybody. I'm not overly fond of governments, but I'm not hostile towards em either. I understand how important it is to counter some folks opinion that we're not law abidin citizens. I've never broken any house laws or embargos; I'm sure you won't find anyone who would testify otherwise.

As to what I can offer? I like to fly and do so as often as I can, which is a bit each day lately. Up front I have to mention I'm having trouble with the Lag Capacitor Module on my ship, so my controls are slow and sometimes unresponsive. I find it mostly affects my ability to fight. I'm sure it's a temporary problem, but I don't expect it to improve a whole lot in the near future. I really like what y'all stand for and I will continue to promote our way of life whether accepted or not. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

For a more detailed bio: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=127085

interested in oorp?: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=125943&hl=

[Image: feUU8.png]

Greetings Tyber Zann. I have reviewed your application and background files. I must say that so far I am impressed. Even though your account is still fairly new you have quite abit of information listed here. We have not had the pleasure of meeting but that isn't required. With Ortog willing to sponsor you and all the work you have done I am approving your membership to join the Congress. Make sure you register at our private hub and I will approve it so you can post what ships your going to tag. Thank you for interest in joining the Congress and welcome aboard!

Transmission ends

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - PrivateAlpha - 07-07-2012

:Comm ID Achille Garcia:

Howdy chaps, Achille Garcia here, been meetin' an greetin' with ur' congressmen an Ah been wonderin' if Ah and mah family can be joinin' the great junker family. We would be proud to be apart of the greater Junker family an would loyally serve their cause.

Biography:
Achille Garcia was born on Rochester base to a long line of junkers. The Garcia family believed that each child had to prove that they were worthy of their Garcia name and had to prove themselves before the family would provide major financial support. With this in mind Achille set out to prove that he was a true junker.

Sponsors:
.:j:.Johnny-Rico

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Johnny Rico - 07-07-2012

Howdy chaps, Achille Garcia here, been meetin' an greetin' with ur' congressmen an Ah been wonderin' if Ah and mah family can be joinin' the great junker family. We would be proud to be apart of the greater Junker family an would loyally serve their cause.

Biography:
Achille Garcia was born on Rochester base to a long line of junkers. The Garcia family believed that each child had to prove that they were worthy of their Garcia name and had to prove themselves before the family would provide major financial support. With this in mind Achille set out to prove that he was a true junker.

Sponsors:

Yeah i will sponsor this guy as he is a good pilot and allso helpped run mats to our base he will make a good congressman

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - JunkerTown - 07-09-2012

Biography:

Sponsors:

-Incoming Transmission-

We have flown together a few times now. See that you also managed to locate a sponsor. Well with a dedicated member like Johnny vouching for you I am approving your membership. You are now a part of the Congress and be sure to visit our private hub. Please list the ships you will tag there. Welcome aboard!

~Transmission ends~

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - larzac - 07-22-2012

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Discovery Name:. Larzac
.:Ingame Name:. John-Snow

Member's of the Congress of the Great Junker Corporation,
I am Larzac, Captain of the John-Snow and Protector of the Kreuzberg Depot.
I past the most of my life in the Ruhrfled where i was scrapping for the Kreuzberg Depot.
I have been trained to the fight since i am a litle boy but i prefer to do some trade than to kill other people.
I would enter in the Congress to help at the development of the Junker corporation.
Greetings and See you in the Deep space.

Biographie:
Larzac was born in an unknow place. He arrived at the Kreuzberg depot at the age of 2 years old in an escape pods. The truth on his origins is only know by the ancient of the Kreuzberg Depot. Since he arrived, he has been educating like a junker. His teacher says that he is a brave heart but he doesnt care about danger.
Since few days, he works on the construction of San Juan, the new Junker Station in the System Puerto Rico.

Sponsor: .:j:. Wantless

.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Scorto - 07-22-2012

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Discovery Name:. Scorto
.:Ingame Name:. Scorto(.Junkaboat / .Junkaboom / .Junkapew / .Junkatank)

Dear congressmen,

My name is Scorto 'Jay' Johnson but I hope you forget my last name soon as I honestly hate it. Good friends may call me Jay, everybody else should name me Scorto.
I was hoping to be granted membership in the great Congress - relly enjoyed flying with you all last time.
Propaply most of you already know me; I've supplied SJ one time and did some runs with you lads. Also I helped making contact with the LRBD (the base thing...).
Tim is a great friend of mine.
Already got a Salvager and I'm currently saving up for a Pilgrim Liner.
I'd be happy to be able to take part in the Congress and its projects for developing and biggin up our faction.

Greetings from outer space

.:Ending of Transmission:.

// About half a year ago I started playing Discovery again ad my second char was a Junker because I think it's the best and freeest faction.
// RP is fun for me and I think Im doing well in it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio:
- Born on Survey Vessel Armstrong some years before its destruction; exact date is not known
- It's pretty sure he must be between 20 and 30 years old now
- Parents both worked for Deep Space Engineering; they divorced soon after his birth
- He moved to Pittsburgh with his father and learned flying and fighting from him
- Mother died with destruction of the Armstrong
- At some point in his puberty he left his father as he found his life boring and seeked adventure; that's why he hates his last name
- Had some drinks on Rochester and made friends with some Junkers; especially with Tim Finnegan
- Worked hard for his Salvager but - to be honest - he just won it in an illegal race on a lucky day
- Already has some experience with the work and general idea of the Congress

SPONSOR: .:j:.Scraper