Discovery Gaming Community
.:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: .:j:. (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Archives (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+------ Thread: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions (/showthread.php?tid=16898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Ortog - 05-25-2014

My Rheinland business representative met this crew and seemed quite impressed.

We also recomend their adition to our ranks.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - RicoValesquez - 05-25-2014

I would also like to offer my sponsorship for Cesar.Rodriguez. Hes a bit new to being a junker, but I have flown with him, tested him, and checked him out thoroughly. Seems to be a very good fit.

Rico

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 05-26-2014

[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings fellow Junkers!!
Thank you all very much for your interest in joining our ranks!
Sadly we only have room for three at this time.
We try to always insure we have enough veterans able to watch over new members.
With that being said..

I would like to welcome the following Junkers to the Congress.

Cesar.Rodriguez
Killian Darkwater
Tano Cariddi

Welcome aboard gentlemen you have all been approved for membership!
Be sure to check out our private channel and your inbox for your access codes.
Once you register reply with your registration information via pm to this account.
Thank you and good luck out there.

(05-17-2014, 07:58 AM)CrimsonSky Wrote: ::INCOMING TRASMISSIONS::

Comm ID/ship name: Cesar.Rodriguez

Subject: Joining the Congress

*He lights a cigarette and sit on his armchair*
Ahoy Congress, I'm Cesar Rodriguez and i'm 29 years old. I was born in Puerto Rico system, precisely in Culebra Smelter. My family has a tradition on mining scrap metal and premium scrap, and for my 18th birthday they gave me a Salvager frigate.
I wish to join the Congress because I'm gladly to support player junkers base as La Fortaleza and the other bases in Humboldt, and I wish to continue my carrier of miner/scrapper inside the junker congress. My sponsor for joining the junker congress is .:j:.Praefectus. I'm waiting for a response of the congress and is a pleasure to doing conversation with junker's members and congress.
*he shut down his sigarette on his glass ashtray and stand up*

::TRASMISSIONS ENDED::

(05-17-2014, 05:25 PM)Alhimik Wrote:
[color=#006400]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: aviators101-1.jpg]
...LOADING...
Greetings, my name is Jack Jacobs, I'm independent pilot, and I wish join Junker Congress. If you wish know my full life history - I cant help with it,but I can give some information about me. Take that...
...DOWNLOADING FILE...
Full name: Jack
Full surname: Jacobs
Callsign: "Chief"
Mother: Natasha Jacobs
Father: Carl Jacobs
...INTERFERENCE...
...RECONNECTION...

Sorry, but other information are classified now
So,I'm think I can very help to Congress,because I good use NeutralNet and at last time I try to hack Liberty National Bank #92-21, and my try was successful, so I'm have enought credits now, and I can try to hack Data-bases of LSF and other corporations, but if you do not wish so criminal man - I understud your failure.
...LOST SIGNAL...

While I appreciate you applying to join us we just do not have room for you at this time.
Also you need a sponsor willing to vouch for you which is a requirement to join.
I suggest you group up with other Congress and get to know them.
Thank you for applying and if you do find a member to sponsor be sure to tell us.
When another spot becomes available we will review your app again.
Good luck to you and we hope to see you in the field.

(05-19-2014, 05:56 AM)Pikodiaz Wrote: INCOMING ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

SENDER: Killian Darkwater

My name is Killian, born in the corrupted state of Liberty.
When i was young my father was legally murdered by Liberty
Security Force due to rumors about him being working for
The Order Organization. Since than, I was on the run.
For years searching for my place in this world,
often forced to seek safety in the debris fields and repair my ship
only with things I salvaged. Junker was born, never to return
home again I found a new one, in the fields of tin cans and flying wreckage.

After living alone for many years, I found about your organization.
In great hope for safer life, companionship and someone I can trust
I wish to join your ranks.
For others junk can be my gold, everything but true friends can be sold.

PS.: Did you say scrap metal?

(05-21-2014, 09:40 AM)Zahir Wrote: ***Incomming message***

>Set encryption /Normal

***Comlink estabilished***

Sender: Tano Cariddi
Reciever: Junker Congress
Subject: Application for membership

***Video stream active***

[Image: Forum_Char_zps1715f74a.jpg]

Egregio Junker Congress,

let me introduce myself shortly, and my brother and sister too. My name is Tano Cariddi, first born child of Roberto Cariddi (ex-outcast). I lived and grew up at Trafalgar Base, and become a scavenger of the mythical treasures of the debris fields. My ship, the JSS Napoli (CSF class) was built by my father and myself.
My sister crew-mate, Flavia Speranza, chief engineer, and my faithful brother crew-mate Rusty "Hammer" Monroe, the best gunner I ever met, and myself have been worked lately in the field in New Berlin.
In the last few days I searched the contact with the congress, and I've found, in the person of congressman Wheat, who was kind enough to let me sign him as my sponsor in this application.

I was been made my research on the Junker Congress, and we found it, Flavia, Rusty and I, that we could fit in very well. These days Sirius is a dangerous place, and we need unity to defend ourself, our family, and we believe we can add value, and aid into your organization. Other hand, till this point, we had no one to trust in, and it makes us lonely, and loneliness can kill in the fields of debris, believe me.
We are ready fight for our brothers, if need arise, and theoretically I'm an able fighter pilot, but I prefer wits and diplomacy mainly, as my father used to tell me "Occhio non vede coure non duole", so keep discreet things can help avoid fights, because what they don't know, won't hurt them.

Our short term goal is building a bigger and more able ship to add more efficiency to our work, so we decided to begin the construction of a salvager frigate, but, as we wander in the fields, we can't protect alone the ship in construction, for this, we ask your help, and hangar space. Salvaging is our life and existence, so the longterm goal can't be other than enjoy the variety of founds, share it with you, and be free and constructive within a society like yours.

Good search and catches!

Your sincere,
Tano Cariddi

***Message terminated***
>Close comlink
***Comlink closed***

[Image: SIGN_SMALL_zps8e485991.jpg]

[Image: vkof.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Zahir - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 10:24 AM)Junker Congress Wrote:
[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings fellow Junkers!!
Thank you all very much for your interest in joining our ranks!
Sadly we only have room for three at this time.
We try to always insure we have enough veterans able to watch over new members.
With that being said..

I would like to welcome the following Junkers to the Congress.

Cesar.Rodriguez
Killian Darkwater
Tano Cariddi

Welcome aboard gentlemen you have all been approved for membership!
Be sure to check out our private channel and your inbox for your access codes.
Once you register reply with your registration information via pm to this account.
Thank you and good luck out there.

[Image: JC_TRM_BFOR_v1_zps22734056.png]

Cari fratelli e sorelli di Junker Congress,

we are deeply honored, and thank you that you placed confidence in us. We congratulate also to Killian e Cesar! I hope we'll have even more occasion to travel together as we did yesterday.

Good search and catches!

Your sincere,
Tano Cariddi

[Image: JC_TRM_END_zps515b4455.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DartStriker - 06-15-2014

The screen flickered rhythmically in the dim lighting. Stories of a loner searching for a home have passed by the desk of Congressmen before, but this one caught a little extra attention. A lost mind, searching for purpose and reason in an age of feelings and emotions.

Your eyes scan lazily over the panel, with a motion you hit the file attached to the message and a small profile and information gathered by backroom deals with hack types.

NAME: Ragnar Danneskjöld

Ragnar was born on planet Denver. First son of an Archbishop of the Reformed Diocese of Denver. When he was 18 his father sent him to one of the most prestigious institutions on the planet. That was known as Falkenreath E&S University(Engineering & Sciences). While attending Falkenreath University he double majored in Engineering and Philosophy. Highly unusual paring, but Ragnar seemed to enjoy the unique experience of both. While at the University he made two life long friends he keeps in contact with to this day. They helped to shape many of his views along with two of his professors. Dr. Macten and Dr.Adler, of Philosophy and Engineering respectively. Years after completing his higher education goals, he put his talents to work by building innovative mining and construction equipment. Over the years Dr. Macten stayed true to the ideals that he promulgated onto his pupil, about the strength of the individual, true freedom, and greatest of all the abhorrent and pervasive nature of collectivism. Dr. Adler fell from his old convictions and began working for the Colorado Government Science Institute. He compelled Ragnar to join him, and promised him great fortunes, status, and wealth, all at the expense of the taxpayers. This was a turning point for Danneskjöld, he had seen one of his great mentors, one of the craftsmen that helped shape his mind be bought by the promise of cheap greatness. Not by his own works, but by that of the Governments issuance. Of all the things lost by the machinations of the Libertonian Government, a great mind was the worst. Ragnar could no longer tolerate the rules, laws, taxes, and fines levied against his very freedom. Looters, a government full of corrupt looters who take anything they want, and tax what is left. He left Dr. Adler's penthouse that day, and has not been heard of since. Some say he committed suicide, others say he left for the Tau systems and lives as a hermit. Some whisper that he seeks a place free from the tyranny of oppressive governments, and looters. A place where he can began his own plan to take back what was stolen from him. Most recent reports have him living on Freeports, and maybe even a junker base now and again.

Despite what your feelings are there is an heir of intrigue around this person. Its up to you to decide if it might be worth contacting him further, to see if he would be interested in working with a congress member close enough to sponsor an application.

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - Junker Congress - 06-16-2014

(06-15-2014, 03:07 AM)DartStriker Wrote: The screen flickered rhythmically in the dim lighting. Stories of a loner searching for a home have passed by the desk of Congressmen before, but this one caught a little extra attention. A lost mind, searching for purpose and reason in an age of feelings and emotions.

Your eyes scan lazily over the panel, with a motion you hit the file attached to the message and a small profile and information gathered by backroom deals with hack types.

NAME: Ragnar Danneskjöld

Ragnar was born on planet Denver. First son of an Archbishop of the Reformed Diocese of Denver. When he was 18 his father sent him to one of the most prestigious institutions on the planet. That was known as Falkenreath E&S University(Engineering & Sciences). While attending Falkenreath University he double majored in Engineering and Philosophy. Highly unusual paring, but Ragnar seemed to enjoy the unique experience of both. While at the University he made two life long friends he keeps in contact with to this day. They helped to shape many of his views along with two of his professors. Dr. Macten and Dr.Adler, of Philosophy and Engineering respectively. Years after completing his higher education goals, he put his talents to work by building innovative mining and construction equipment. Over the years Dr. Macten stayed true to the ideals that he promulgated onto his pupil, about the strength of the individual, true freedom, and greatest of all the abhorrent and pervasive nature of collectivism. Dr. Adler fell from his old convictions and began working for the Colorado Government Science Institute. He compelled Ragnar to join him, and promised him great fortunes, status, and wealth, all at the expense of the taxpayers. This was a turning point for Danneskjöld, he had seen one of his great mentors, one of the craftsmen that helped shape his mind be bought by the promise of cheap greatness. Not by his own works, but by that of the Governments issuance. Of all the things lost by the machinations of the Libertonian Government, a great mind was the worst. Ragnar could no longer tolerate the rules, laws, taxes, and fines levied against his very freedom. Looters, a government full of corrupt looters who take anything they want, and tax what is left. He left Dr. Adler's penthouse that day, and has not been heard of since. Some say he committed suicide, others say he left for the Tau systems and lives as a hermit. Some whisper that he seeks a place free from the tyranny of oppressive governments, and looters. A place where he can began his own plan to take back what was stolen from him. Most recent reports have him living on Freeports, and maybe even a junker base now and again.

Despite what your feelings are there is an heir of intrigue around this person. Its up to you to decide if it might be worth contacting him further, to see if he would be interested in working with a congress member close enough to sponsor an application.

[Image: SAWp5sX.png]
As the transmission begins..
James is seen still holding the data pad detailing the Junker Ragnar's bio.
Looking up from the screen he turns to the communication camera.

This message is meant for Ragnar Danneskjöld..
Greetings this is Arbiter James Trenton.
Seems a small bit of information about your history has come across my desk.
Another one of my most loyal and well respected members forwarded it to me.
In addition that same member has already agreed to be your sponsor.
He says hes seen enough and knows enough about you to vouch for your membership.
Even though we were not recruiting at this time..
Still based on what I've seen and heard I would be inclined to approve your app.
So should you receive this transmission and it finds you well I am ready to accept you into our ranks.
Perhaps you might know who it is willing to sponsor you or maybe you don't.
Either way he's already done so and I accept his endorsement.
With that being said.. I hope to hear from you soon.
Till then stay safe out there Junker!

[Image: IVT0h8B.png]

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DartStriker - 06-16-2014

Ragnar sat alone, in a small corner of a freeport bar. His beer growing warm as he starred into the distance. He had wondered what had happened to the world. Was there anyplace he could find solace. He took another sip, apathetically and meaningless. It took him a moment to see the man sitting next to him at the bar, in a black overcoat smoking a cigarette of an unknown brand to him. Whoever this person was he was staring directly back at Ragnar.

"Ragnar Danneskjöld?"

"Yes, that is my name."

"What if I told you I knew of a place, where people like you can be free? I have a message for you, and a ticket. You may redeem it on the shuttle leaving the station in 3 hours, port 1. If you are interested in such a place, this ticket can bring you there."

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - guardian - 06-22-2014

Dear Arbiter Trenton

If I had two credits to rub together I'd be a richer man then I find myself now. My poor ship is leaning heavily to the left in the Freeport 5 docking bay. Left strut sheared off by a Corsair lazer, engine coolant is leaking a green sludge all over the deck, and my oxygen system smells like week old moldy socks.

For years I've been hauling tequila from Planet Crete into Liberty and giving them Corsairs the kickbacks necessary to look a blind eye. This last trip I stop on the Freeport to refuel and get a cup of spice coffee the Zoners sell here. Next thing I know I'm getting m' brains beat out of me, kicked in the gut, and three OPG goons are blasting my ship to pieces right here on the docking bay. They laughing as they haul away my load of fresh prickly pear tequila.

The space gods must be smiling on me cuz parked next to my ship is the .:j:.Praefectus.

The captain steps off his ship and helps me off the ground. I'm seeing double and feel like a broken sack of potatoes, but he's telling me about the Junker Congress and the way of Power-Profitability-Security-Freedom.

The captain of the Praefectus offered to be my sponsor and may be the kindest man I ever met. I owe him my life and would be honored to serve in the Junker Congress.

Please find this application offered in good faith and a warm heart.

Yours sincerely,

John Blueberry

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - DarkLawliet - 06-24-2014

<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>
>/ ...
>/ ...

>/ CAPTAIN BEAU, JUNKER ID...
>/ THE JUNKYARD, INVERNESS SYSTEM...
>/ accept
>/ ...
>/ ESTABLISHING CONNECTION...

Arbiter James Trenton, you must join me on The Junkyard sometime, rounds on me! I've done a bit of work on this rig, and I gotta say I think it's the bar here that keeps me coming back!
Which brings me to the point of this transmission, Arbiter.
Between my work at The Junkyard for Congressman Aces I have flown with Congress a number times, I have jumped with you, I have.. relocated contraband with you and I will continue to support you, either which way my admission goes.
I seek to engage with newer Junker pilots and to continue forwarding the growth of our culture and the wealth of our people.
Congressman Aces of the Dazed & Confused, has elected to be my sponsor in this admission.
Thou Arbiter, I hope you remember our talk when we first met.
And I hope you will join me soon for another, over a cold pint! I've downed 3 pints of this Liberty Ale since I established this connection!
[BEEP] [BEEP] [BEEP]
What! ... NOW? ... Argh, GET TO YOUR SHIPS MEN!!!

Sorry sir, we just received a distress transmission from Invergordon S-Port, a wing of Xenos fighters have been spotted headed there way and they're requesti- YEA OKAY!!. Got to go now Sir! We'll talk soon!
<<TRANSMISSION TERMINATED>>

RE: .:j:. Junker Congress Admissions - nOmnomnOm - 06-29-2014

[Image: 6XxFCYG.jpg?1]

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::
To: .:j:. HQ
Dem' Subjects: Registration

How 'yall doin' Mr. Trenton,

Ma' names Mike Hunt, originally from Planet Huston in Texas. I'ma one o' dem engineer technician thingies. When I was just a youngster ma pa and I made us a CSV from dem scrap lying around our farm away from dem city. When I looked up to dem skies, I knew I belonged there. We lived in one o' dem villages not far from a scrap pile recycling plant. I used to sneak on ova' there and grab me some parts I could find. Made me a little Crow I did. Wasn't much, but I got some attention I did! I love ma family dearly, but we were damn poor till I got a job from a local company on o' dem... mechanics!

I been fixin' ships, grabbin' and haulin' dem scrap for years ma own. Made some good ol' money. But see here a man needs some buds to get along with. Drink some ol' bloody Moonshine an' rum like men!

I take ma friends and bring em' into as one o' ma family. Loyalty brings us together. Secrets stay secrets.

I been lookin' fo' some mates, you see. Seemed like a good idear ta hop in. Dem calling me a wizerd, my relatives do! My hands love to do dem work on engines and haul. See here these are some o' ma work here:

Crow
Ma Ride! 100% safe! Really!
Fighter from scrap
A littl' engine o' sorts

Seen here, let me join and golly gee ya'll have a good time! Friendly as a buck, I am. I know ma way around em ship fightin' to. Can do a little maintenance 'er and 'der on a repair ship as well! Smart feller I am! Don't let me talk here fool ya! I bet I could teach ya'll boys a thing or two 'bout make dem' engines more efficient!

Dem man flying dat Golden.Brown ship and such. He be knowin'!

Good talkin' to yea' sir! Hope we be seeing each other soon!

:::TRANSMISSION ENDED:::