Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Overwatch, From: Yours only, the Commissars {Encrypted} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Overwatch, From: Yours only, the Commissars {Encrypted} (/showthread.php?tid=169911)

To: Order Overwatch, From: Yours only, the Commissars {Encrypted} - SnakeLancerHaven - 04-22-2019

[Image: oW3DSHk.jpg]
[Image: o5TTrEy.jpg]

Sender: Ivan Petrov
Recipient: Order Overwatch
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

Comrades from the Omicrons

It has been a while since we've last spoken. I wish we could assist you up in the Omicrons with a full force, but a small Battlegroup is all we can spare, but keeping scums like the Core and Alien entities at bay was always your speciality so I'm confident enough that even with the small force we can spare you will and are doing a great job up there. Back to the topic, I never asked this before but now there's actually a need as it has become significant who's friend and who's foe. Comrades, I'm asking for you to share your "Black List" of People that may be infested or are secretly cooperating with the Infected Forces, the Wild, the Aoi and even the Aliens themselves, the Nomads. We would also like to know if the Artificial Intelligence race from Planet Gammu in Omicron Kappa are expanding or gathering ground in the Omicrons, what information about them do you possess and may be able to share with us?

Request Permission to:
  • Order "Black List" of affiliates to the Infectees or infected individuals.
  • Information about the Gammu Artificial Intelligence's expansion and ground in the Omicrons.

I hope we still can and will cooperate even in the Future. My position with the Order has never changed even if some inside the Army grow weary. If you may seek any information from us, go ahead.

Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
CoC - Council of Commissars

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

RE: To: Order Overwatch, From: Yours only, the Commissars {Encrypted} - Jeremy Hunter - 05-11-2019

[Image: k12kcz.png]
[Image: fQywkNi.png]
Political...Commissar...?

Ivan Petrov.

Here is the list you seek. it is small, but it can only grow as our allies maintain regular correspondence with us.

I currently do not have the information about Gammu on hand. Information regarding the Gammu AI, which has been an erratic presence that has caused more trouble than good, has also been mostly quiet and tucked away on it's titular homeworld, is mostly scarce. If the Gammu AI do attempt to reorganize and set out, we will ensure you are informed. If anything, we hate them too.

Michal has a thing about hating non-humans.

Commander Rika Hunter
OCV Destiny's Embrace
4th Battlegroup, OSD Task Force 136
[Image: dh98z.png]

RE: To: Order Overwatch, From: Yours only, the Commissars {Encrypted} - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-12-2019

[Image: oW3DSHk.jpg]
[Image: wtvo7d.jpg]

Sender: Ivan Petrov
Recipient: Hessians
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

Spasibo, Comrades

We're realy grateful for your cooperation and we will give our best to neutralize those filths. Additionally we will relay any suspicious Contact we had through this Network and if we have more detailed information of met Targets, they could also be applied into your Black List. Until then. *Salutes*

Do Svidan'ya,
Political Commissar,
Ivan Petrov
CoC - Council of Commissars

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..