Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. (/showthread.php?tid=170339)

To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Immortality23 - 05-07-2019

[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: May 7th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: A merger of assets.

Dear Black Kites and Velvet.

This is a follow up to a conversation between myself and Jerard Voncloud regarding a merger of assets and operational capabilities.

Given that the rapid expansion of not just Velvet, but also the capabilities that we both have, we are looking at the direct merging of Black Kites into Velvet assets, and allowing them all the powers that come with it, along with all the powers previously held by Black Kites and Consensus members.

We have been proposing this, because our objectives are similar, and merging assets into one consolidated force will mean that should anything major happen, we have the capability to muster more efficiently.

Mr. Voncloud, you will sit as head of Head Quarters Division, or HQDiv and will carry on leading the Kites, as well as recieving full backing and support from both Velvet and my team here on the Freeport.

Given our growing fleet of smaller vessels, the addition of the Kite's capital ships will be a truly welcome asset, that both of us can utilize as necessary.

As of now, Black Kites and Velvet are to operate as a cohesive unit, any past discrepancies are to be laid to rest, as there is a bright future ahead. With our combined capabilities, we may yet bring true stability to the Omicrons

==End Transmission==

RE: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Dark_Knight - 05-07-2019

[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: nXtfJTd.jpg]

Sender Identity: Max
Recipient: Melissa Jones

Subject: BK/Velvet Merger

Priority: Moderate
Encryption: High

Seems sensible enough for me Jonesy I look forward to working with Velvet more closely and perhaps annoying Grey a little more. Should be a grand old time, darlin'. Just make sure we don't all concentrate in the Omis, other places have Freeports as well.

[Message End]

RE: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Aazalot - 05-08-2019

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: STLogo-try.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Black Velvet Merger
* Priority : 1
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

I shall Echo What Melissa has said
Both Velvet and the Black Kites have very similar objectives in the Omicrons, and both have their Strengths alone, but after a chat aboard The Kaldra, myself and Melissa realised that the two combined would address the weakness' both possess. Velvet has a number of skilled pilots and well equipped fighter craft but lack Capitol ship's, In a reverse situation The Black Kites command a fleet of ships along with the Kaldra itself, but we dont have a full squadron of Fighter's and Pilots.

To Put the two together would create a much greater force then if we were to remain independent from one another and the shared resources we would all gain from the Merge would ensure we can keep the Omicrons safe for any and all of our people who call it home.
As Velvet has a more established presence the Black Kites will be assimilated into it, taking on their markers and call signs. As Stated by Melissa i am now the Commander of the Head Quarters Division within Velvet and i expect all Black Kite members to assume Velvet colours and to show the same respect to the rest of Velvet as you have shown me. We all fly together now as one.
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Immortality23 - 05-08-2019

Mr. Voncloud, Maxy! It's good to have you guys on board. Like I've said, my aim is that this is a co-operation and sharing of assets, nothing more. I will do anything I can to support you, without taking control. Mr Voncloud, you are now in charge of Headquarters Division of Velvet, responsible for diplomacy and for the capital vessel assets. Should you need any assistance with this, I'm always about, as well as the other section leaders of Onyx and Grey.

If possible, is there any plan of an expansion of capability and productivity on Pygar and Corfu, as well as looking towards the assisting OSI in the appointment of a new administrator for Freeport 9, as I believe currently there is no one taking the reigns there? I have a candidate in mind whom I have already patched you into on another transmission.

If possible, I'll try and get to Theta to discuss more with you about how we can look at this going forward and how much we can achieve together. However, we must first start with baby steps, and my best thought currently is getting Freeport 9 running at peak capacity, as well as Corfu and Pygar. Let me know of what we need to do to achieve this, and you will have my full backing.

==End Transmission==

RE: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Aazalot - 05-09-2019

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: STLogo-try.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Black Velvet Merger
* Priority : 1
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Melissa
There are plans for expansion on Pygar, however its still in the process of building its Central Infrastructure's, right now the focus is going to be to get a fully working Docking Ring Built. The Storms on the surface make landing a nightmare, right now we have to coordinate with Weather stations and Corfu to work out where the lower wind bands are in order to allow for Safe landing, A docking ring would expedite this process. Along with this a Mooring fixture to allow transports birth, as right now we must rely upon Freighters to transport goods from the larger ships.

Freeport 9 you are correct in saying there is no one at the helm, i was "babysitting" it at one stage but Pygar has taken up my attention and so its been left in the care of the security Staff. I have received the transmission in question and ill reply after this.
Its Safe to say Corfu and Pygar are under my care, the resources we have with this Merger will hopefully ensure that Pygar becomes the best home we can hope for.
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: To: Jerard Voncloud, The Black Kites and Velvet. - Immortality23 - 05-09-2019

Jerard, naturally, if there's anyway in which I can help with Logistics division, I will.

Also, as a side note, I've got a small section or Velvet pilots on a scouting mission to spread who we are and what we do. I was wondering if you or any of the other kites would like to be involved?

I think Sun will prove a competent individual in regards to the administration, and we can be there to guide her every step, should she need it.

It would probably be best you contact Mr.Mendez regarding this, as I know you two are a lot closer than I am to anyone else. I will of course like to be around if possible should there be a meeting similar to what happened with me?

==End Transmission==