Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) (/showthread.php?tid=170589)

TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Mr.Cardaminum - 05-16-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: NLEMiDO.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Augusto Escudero
"Velvet" representatives
Proposal of Cooperation

Buenos dias, estimados representatives of the zoner community.

Soy Augusto Escudero, son of Don Hernan, and Adelantado of "Cuatroce" forces. We recently met your ship in the vicinity of Freeport 10 in Tau 37 system and came to a gentlemen's agreement regarding certain surreptitious elements in the system. I am writing now in official capacity to offer you a simple cooperation in the system.

To begin with, Malta and neighbouring zoners have existed side-by-side for decades if not more without issues. We respect zoners' autonomy which does not interfere with the proclamation of Tau 37 as Maltese space. Commensalism in its pure form. Now we offer you to develop a stronger bond of mutualism in the system.

As we informed you in space, Tau 37 nowadays harbours a terrorist organisation organised by surreptitious elements from Malta, the so called "MOA". They are blamed for attacking civilian and commercial vessels, as well as in killing thousands innocents in cold blood. As you would assume, Malta does not take such grave offences lightly: the terrorists are hunted all over the system, as well as in neighbouring space. We assume harbouring dangerous for civil population terrorists is not something in the interest of zoners and the facilities they are protecting, hence what we offer you today:

"Cuatroce" forces (and other informed Maltese vessels)
  • respect NFZ around Freeport 10
  • guarantees the autonomy and neutral status of Freeport 10 and its population
  • supports in logistics (if needed)
  • <you are free to add/modify the provisions>

In return, from Velvet as known enforcers of zoners' peace we kindly seek
  • zoner community of Freeport 10 refrains from harbouring socially dangerous MOA terrorists
  • extradition agreement, providing that any MOA member found to be harbouring at Freeport 10 is to be given over to Maltese authorities
  • zoner vessels are free to abstain from or participate in justice against the MOA terrorists at their discretion
  • zoner vessels will assist in forcing MOA vessels to leave NFZ around Freeport 10 as the continuation of the "no-habouring" policy.

In addition, "Cuatroce" will be happy to compensate for any inconveniences caused by MOA interference and of any possible operations against them, as well as judicial processes against them with financial resources, as well as possible investments in "Velvet" and their other operations if we see the positive results of our cooperation.

I see our proposal as justified and hope that you will find it the same. You are free to offer your own terms, as we are interested in cooperation with you in this matter. I am looking forward to your reply.

Respetuosamente,
Adelantado A. Escudero

End of Message

RE: TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Dark_Knight - 05-16-2019

[Incoming Transmission]
[Image: nXtfJTd.jpg]

Sender Identity: Max
Recipient: Augusto Escudero

Subject: BK/Velvet agreement

Priority: Moderate
Encryption: High

I am the Velvet & Black Kite person you met out in the taus, Captain Max of the Aquillon Nyx. Previously I've been a Black Kite only but, after the Merger now represent both. Whilst my agreement was more a personal one, I can't agree to this suggestion officially. I will however forward and encourage both Melissa Jones and Jerard Voncloud to take a gander at your sensible propositions. As for me, I shall remain at Freeport 10 unless called elsewhere to deal with breaches of NFZ or the Blues. My personal input is this, I like this idea but extradition is a issue. See if we agree to extricate MOA from the Freeport, then it just opens up a whole can of worms for other groups to demand the same. Freeports are safe harbour, whilst I do agree MOA should stop misusing the NFZ I and we of Velvet and Black Kites need to be impartial with all groups. You have a legitimate claim and reason, but so many groups and not just in Freeport 10.

All in all, I'm gona wait on the bosses' word on this amigo, but I personally like it and of course deals can be talked. Max out.

[Message End]

RE: TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Immortality23 - 05-16-2019

[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: May 16th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Medium***
Subject: Proposal of Cooperation.

Querido señor Augusto Escudero,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Melissa Jones. Head of Velvet, Administrator of Freeport 11. I believe you wish to discuss with us a deal regarding Freeport 10.

While I cannot speak on the Freeport's behalf, as the administration team is to be selected by IRG, I can happily dictate where my interest in the security of Zoner assets will go.

Now, I will cut any sugar coating and jump straight to the point. All you have offered, is to obey the laws of the Freeport, and work on commerce which is mutually beneficial. Tell me, what does the population of this station gain from your acknowledgement that you will obey the laws? Tell me what you're actually offering. I will outlay the rules of the station which you can read here.

Now, I will welcome mutual co-operation, as I believe the Logistic Division of Velvet, is always willing to assist those, if they also assist us, so we can talk about mutual beneficiaries as well. Let me know what you require, and I will look at equal and fair reciprocal requests. Maybe the start of a blossoming friendship in the Tau systems?

Now, as far as I see it, anyone who uses a Zoner station, regardless of it being a Freeport or not, as a blanket for security, I will tell you now as this has been brought to my attention, that will not happen, on either side. I will take what you have asked for into consideration, but for now, I have assigned Max here as part of a more robust and capable security team. And trust me, what you are proposing, does not bode well, however, I will await any amendments you wish to make first before giving you my suggestions.

Max, you are to hook up with the detachment that I will send you privately, and enforce the rules, without prejudice. Thank you for going over to the station and taking initiative on this, and consider this your project. I will await Voncloud's input on this as well in private before we send too much to enforce this area of space.

==End Transmission==

RE: TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Mr.Cardaminum - 05-17-2019

Incoming Message

[Image: NLEMiDO.gif]

Sender:
Recipient:
Subject:
Augusto Escudero
"Velvet" representatives
Proposal of Cooperation

Buenos dias, Señorita Jones.

We welcome your feedback on the proposal. Your position is understandable and was expected, nevertheless we had to try. It appears that the zoner side cannot satisfy our request whatever our side suggests, hence we consider further negotiations in that direction inconsequential. We return to usual business then.

We also should inform you of the currently ongoing blockade of Tau 37 deemed to counter terrorist activity in the region. Nonetheless, I pledge on behalf of "Cuatroce" forces to respect Freeport 10 NFZ. I hope you will forgive us for bothering you with a proposal that questions zoner neutrality, I am not as a skilled diplomat as mi Padre.

Respetuosamente,
Adelantado A. Escudero

End of Message

RE: TO: Velvet <> From: Cuatroce (QC) - Immortality23 - 05-17-2019

[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: May 17th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Proposal of cooperation.

Querido señor Augusto Escudero,

Do not apologize for asking a question, it is how we all as human learn and adapt our behaviors, and ultimately grow into the positions we have. With that in mind, Task Force Zephyr will keep a watchful eye over the No Fire Zone. For everyone's protection.

As far as further negotiations, I am all ears and it would be a pleasure to open up trading between yourselves, the Freeport and Velvet operatives. I am currently based in Freeport 11 as the administrator there. So if you wish to have any negotiations, I will gladly host you on my own station. However, be aware, that I would request no capital ships or other war vessels if possible. Don't want to create a diplomatic incident, after all.

I will await your reply.

==End Transmission==