Discovery Gaming Community
To: Z-12 Research & Storage Owners R.E decommission CC: Lib Forces - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Z-12 Research & Storage Owners R.E decommission CC: Lib Forces (/showthread.php?tid=171839)

To: Z-12 Research & Storage Owners R.E decommission CC: Lib Forces - Mark_Brown - 07-09-2019

[Image: MBrown-LibertySecirityForceTransmissionB...wuruvc.png]

ID: Liberty Police Inc

Subject:
Identified illegally built station

Officer Mark Brown here, you have created a station illegally, it will now be forcefully removed.
Evidence has been collected of your whereabouts and I have instructed Liberty forces the same.
We do not tolerate law breakers or those that wish to put law into their own hands.

Station Clearly Marked
Location of Station
LPI ships are not allowed to dock

You station will not last the evening.

Signed officially LPI Constable Brown.

[Image: LibertySecirityForceTransmissionBarFooterNEW.png]

RE: To: Z-12 Research & Storage Owners R.E decommission CC: Lib Forces - Conn_Equipment_Shop - 07-09-2019

Greetings to you ....

Liberty Police

I am a bit confused as to why you would want to destroy our new station when it is in an independant system.

Fair enough i know it is contested territory,but until now i am lead to believe no one has actual control over the system of cortez.

If there is any way possible of delaying your attack so we can discuss this further and come to some sort of agreement it would be appreciated

Our facility is in no way a threat to your all powerful forces and your government and naval strength.

this facility is a research facility.

Please sir let us discuss further

Prof Henry Yawkins
Z12 research and storage

RE: To: Z-12 Research & Storage Owners R.E decommission CC: Lib Forces - Mark_Brown - 07-09-2019

[Image: MBrown-LibertySecirityForceTransmissionB...wuruvc.png]

Dear Professor Henry Yawkins, before your build of such operating station whether be it lawful or not is none of my business.
However, you will see the Liberty Governments approved space lease areas for stations HERE

As you have not even bothered to request such lease prior to build and deemed yourself fit to do so, negotiations are unfortunately off the table and it was a notification of action to remove your crew, children adults from the station immediately.

If this is incomplete when we arrive, we shall remove said crew before dismantling your station.
Let this be a warning to yourself and others that think themselves above the law.
Should you wish to, after the decommission. Request lease of an area prior to build. I suggest you do it through the appropriate channels in the future.

The law has broken, and you must understand consequence.
That is all,

Oh and the evidence you requested:

Independent
House Controlled Space: Cortez, Hudson, Magellan
Outer Independents: Bering, Coronado, Drake, Galileo, Kepler, Inverness, Puerto Rico, Unknown, Vespucci, Zurich
You will find a copy of the house space recognition HERE

Officer Brown.

[Image: LibertySecirityForceTransmissionBarFooterNEW.png]