Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 06-01-2014

[Image: Warner.png]

Comm ID: Field Marshal Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

Subject: Re-establishing Ties.

"Comrades, as you know our Alliance with the Red Hessians has been strained as of late, lack of proper communication and cultural exchange has made both sides start to be suspicious of one another, so far this hasn't shown in joint combat operations however I wish to 'nip it in the bud' as it is so I can prevent any further degradation from damaging our Alliance further.

As such I will be meeting with the Red Hessian Army either tomorrow or the day after to facilitate a mutual understanding and promote brotherhood between our great people's once again. Since Operation Hurricane has been temporarily postponed the resources are being withdrawn in reserve, if all goes well they may instead see action in the Dresden System in the liberation of the corporate stronghold. Until then all Coalition Military assets are to stand their ground in both Omega-49 and Omega-5 to prevent Corsair Empire assets from pushing through to the heart of the motherland. Long-Range Expeditionary Forces are to continue to strike at targets of opportunity where applicable.

For the Motherland! Ura!

Ben Warner, Field Marshal
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Nocturnia - 06-01-2014

[Image: 4qsy3sz.jpg]

Greetings Comrades, Natasha Voynich reporting.

I have recently joined the ranks of the glorious Revolutionary Armada. And I was dispatched to my first mission, reaching the Hispania and uploading my name to the onboard device.
With that I prepared an Insurgent type very heavy fighter, and took off from Zvezdny Grodok, the first few systems were devoid of patrols, however I had to avoid a Corsair fighter in the Omicron Theta system.
Next contact was in Omicron Eta, where I had to elude an Outcast fighter, and finally two fighters in Alpha, before uploading the data to the Hispania.
Shot of the Hispania.

[Image: BqTMmVA.jpg]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - King Owl - 06-01-2014

[Image: eIOcvrb.png]
» SUBJECT: Just a rather interesting plan

Zdrazvite comrades and Mr.Dubovnik i have to say and report that find my self in the grates honor for reciving the award.Today i have to say that i will be asking for a more special thing yet i want to ask.Mister Dubovkink, have i ever failed you , no i thought too and so i will want to ask for a flying a Storm class Gunboat and aswell have my chace to be promoted, and yet i will try to bring more people to our cause.

And aswell this shall be talked in the Comissariat, we and the Corsair Empire had allways had pur dificulties , but yet we could surpass them and have them atleast friends. I am saying that so we can have another force in our side and my secret plan is to get my hands into the Osiris Class Battleship tech and let my resurce go on and have a good advantage ocer our enemyes, How does this sound ? Well in my sight looks just good, and if the mission is aproved i want to take full control over the whole contract and aswell i want some help from the newly Natasha Voynich as my right hand and the sloppy , but well intended Kamal Khan as my left hand.

Till future notice Kossoff out.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 06-03-2014

[Image: jdtb.png]

Identification: Julia Dorian, SCRA| Commissar
Message from: Zvezdny Gorodok, room #412
Message to: Coalition, Military units
Subject: Report about all actions
Priority: High

This is Julia.

Going to drop huge load of images of all my actions over past... what?... half a year? I do not remember last time I sent anything here.
Unfortunatly I cannot remember all the actions Ive had, and sometimes even guncam images do not refresh all my memory. Or maybe it is because of latest Commissar training? All the new information Ive learned tossed out some of old one it seems...
I will try to tell you what I remember then.

Ive made various long and short range patrols, alone and with backup of other Coalition forces or lucky allieds. My proirity targets usually was Liberty and Gallia navy ships. Those I tried to hit as much as I could, destabilizing each side. Sometimes I happened to engage at those who was threat to Civilian population across Sirius as well. Outcasts, Junkers or Rogues and other pirates too. Sometimes engaged at Bretonians when they didnt wanted to leave me alone.

I clearly remember and have guncams of following kills:
.:j:. Salvager with load of artifacts in NY
Liberty Police Mammoth in NY
Retarded pilot of Colonial Nyx who destroyed Field Marshal's Joseph Garcia Insurgent in Magellan
Intruder Red Hessian which didnt wanted to follow orders and leave Omega 52 in peace.
AI Cruiser that attacked me in NY was shot down with help of Guofeng
Liberty Navy Roc which attacked me in NY right after AI Cruiser went down
Liberty Rogue pirate transport was destroyed with aid of Liberty Navy in NY
Bounty Hunter Gunboat was destroyed in Cambrige by SCRA snub-fleet
Bounty Hunter bomber that worked with Liberty Navy was SNAC'ed not far from Planet Leeds
Severall other ships of all sizes and classes that belonged to Outcasts, Gallia, Liberty and Bretonia.

You can access the guncam data HERE.

For the better future! For The Coalition!

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 06-04-2014

[Image: Warner.png]

Comm ID: Field Marshal Ben Warner, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army

Subject: XKR-EV-TWO

"Attention, work orders have just been handed out to Coalition Personnel to begin stockpiling resources for use in the XKR-EV-TWO 'Tempest' by Mykolaiv Engineers, those who wish to volunteer to aid in this endeavour are to report to the Ministry of Plenty's office to receive individual work orders concerning this project.

The XKR-EV-TWO at present is a purely Coalition endeavor but may expand to include fellow comrades from the Zoners or even the Red Hessians, if this happens do not antagonize these individuals, simply allow them to deliver their supplies, pick up Coalition Goods not related to the 'Tempest' project and be on their way.

Do not speak of the 'Tempest' outside of Coalition Friendly ears, the last thing we require is a security breech. Dismissed!"

Ben Warner, Field Marshal
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Alhimik - 06-05-2014

[Image: JiS1PE3.jpg]
Greetings comrads, this is Jun.Lt. Volkov
I want to ask your permission to use the transport ship SCRA|CPS-Kirov
Here is some information about the SCRA|CPS-Kirov
[Image: 254px-Bwtrain.png]
Ship Class: Transport
Guns/Turrets:
9x Charon Transport Turrets
Other equipment:
1x Reinforced CD
1x Fortess CM
Hull strength: 95,000
Cargo space: 3,500 units
Power output: 45,000 u
Power recharge: 5,000 u/s

I want to use the ship to transport the freed slaves, as well as for transportation of various goods and equipment

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Titan* - 06-06-2014

Comm ID: Adam Kulov

[Image: 6q8w760bWvtR3eIPsABL3hCqHlS2T.jpg]

Today I went the whole trip to Alpha for the Hispania Memorium. What a glorious day for me. Everything has been done as ordered, evidence:

[1], [2], [3], [4]

After this I went back safely home.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Titan* - 06-10-2014

[Image: 6qe0pbAIzuwIKGtaTFHNDeoLIOKnt.jpg]

Yesterday, I assist the Red Hessians in Omicron Theta against Outcasts,Wilde... I destroyed Wilde Gunboat, then Dmitry arrived, When we were done in Omicron Theta, We headed to Omicron Gamma... We got Red Hessians and Corsair on our scanners... Well We were about to go back to our home but one of Corsair distrupted my cruise engine, They engaged to us, Well... I got heavy damage and I had to go back to the home for repairs, I dont know what happened to Dmitry but Im sure he's survived.

Attached Files:[1]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Alhimik - 06-10-2014

[Image: JiS1PE3.jpg]
Greetings Comrades, this is Jun.Lt.Volkov
Today, I at comrade Kulov goed to Omicron's Sector, to Nomad-hunting, at Omicron Zeta we have "nice" meet with Order and BHG forces who fight against each other.
My long-range scanners detected strange signals, and when we come to source of signal we find one Nomad Assassin, we begin tryed to destroy this scum, but in battle enter Rheinland fighter withot some symbols, I destroy nomad, but my ship are destroyed too, comrade Kulov take my escape-pod after ship destruction and we returned to Omega-52

Attached Files:[1] [2] [3]

Volkov - out

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Titan* - 06-10-2014

[Image: 6qexWndDVvgP4PJgyANJFvyT01KkO.jpg]

This is Kulov,
Today, I got transmission from Volkov. He said something about the Wildes,Order,BHG. So... We headed to Omicron Zeta,When we enter the Omicron Zeta, We got BHG and Order on our scanners. They fighting eachother then Wilde and A Nomad uncloaked, about 10K away from me, Order and BHG ceased fire eachother.They tried to destroy nomads and We're assist them. About 3 minutes later Volkov destroyed the Nomad Vessel and He just hit the nomad mine, he's vessel got destroyed. I tractor he's escape pod. I got engaged by Wilde Fighter... I hit it with my Antimatter Cannon, So I got the second kill. Also I got light damage on my ship. We're survived I get back to the omega 52, safely

Attached Files:[1]