Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Cardinal - 05-05-2018

>>>входящая передача<<<

[Image: KyYH9Nh.jpg]

Sender: Nessia 'Nessa' Krivova
Rank As Of Transmission: Junior Lieutenant
Subject: Hispanian Memorium
Date of Transmission: 5/4/825

Alright, I was able to make the voyage from our very own Zvedzny Gorodok over to the wreckage of the Hispania that lies in Omicron Alpha. I have carved my name into the sleeper ship with pleasure - and as I made the return trip, I wondered how much they hate to see our names becoming immortalized on old scrap. I must say, though, it was quite a serene sight, that old Hispania. Omicron Alpha was quiet on the time of my travel. In conclusion to the initiation task I was given, it was a very positive gain to see the universe beyond Omega-52.

Signing out,
Кривова Нессиа (Несса) Валериановна

Evidence of issued task completion.

>>>Трансмиссия завершена<<<

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 05-12-2018

[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

COALITION COMMAND

Attention all Comrades.

This almost ended up in the bureaucratic wash, but we have reviewed it and it is sound. Nessia Krivova is hereby elevated to Lieutenant and issued the Hispania Memorium Medal for their success. Yet again, the Revolutionary Army continues to acquire officers capable of driving the point.

A reminder to all personnel that extended combat operations are beginning shortly. Check your secure personal communications feeds for more intelligence.

Forward, Comrades!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Cardinal - 05-12-2018

>>>входящая передача<<<

[Image: KyYH9Nh.jpg]

Sender: Nessia 'Nessa' Krivova
Rank As Of Transmission: Lieutenant
Subject: Corsair Base Raiding
Date of Transmission: 5/12/825

I attended the joint Coalition and Hessian forces in their raid on two Corsair bases, as we successfully destroyed them. This transmission here is merely to confirm my involvement in the raids. They paid for their attack on our own base in full.

Signing out,
Кривова Нессиа (Несса) Валериановна

Nothing here today.

>>>Трансмиссия завершена<<<

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 05-12-2018

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Major Michael Thornton
Destination: Revolutionary Army Command
Priority: Very High

[Image: rUOFgC5.png]

[Message Begins]
Today a great blow has been struck against our enemy the Corsairs, Myself along with a large armada of capital ships from Der Rote Hessian Arme and several secondary fleets participated in the sieging of two stations within Omicron Gamma. Evidence of destruction has been attached. No vessels were lost during this attack.

Майо́р Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Ecclesiarch - 05-13-2018

[Image: siwFL0H.png]
Comrade ID: Svyatoslav Surkov, Lieutenant
Recipient : SCRA HC
Subject : Battle of Berlin

[Image: 2r2WriU.png]
Lt. Surkov reporting after the battle in Rheinland.

Today, together with the team of The Spire, I decided to make a raid in Rheinland with the aim of promoting communism in society.
We, having assembled a team of three bombers (2 Revolutions, 1 Hessian comrade on Tor) and one battle cruiser, began our journey from Dresden.

I met a Rheinland battlecruiser near Battleship Strausberg and immediately signalled our comrades.
Our comrades arrived a few seconds later and then we invited the commander of this ship to listen to the lectures of Karl Marx.

It seems to me that the Rheinland military does not really like such educational lessons because it responded to our proposal very aggressively and decided to open fire. A small battle began, and it seems that our Rheinland soldier quickly called his friends to the rescue, because within 15 minutes the battlefield quickly filled with the Rheinland adherents of capitalism, who immediately opened fire.
We saw that the battle was not in our favour, and The Spire commander offered to retreat and regroup while he was distracting the fire.
I managed to successfully leave for Harzfeld, but the annoying pilot of Rheinland Military pursued me, and at some point, his rushing friend from Rheinwehr flew out of the line in front of me and stopped my engines.
I took a duel from the RM pilot, while his friend from the RW
looked at us.
A few minutes later, I managed to knock down my enemy with an antimatter cannon, and then RW attacked me, already battered by the previous duel. Alas, I did not have enough ammunition and I lost in the second duel.

I attach photos and onboard records.

Attachments: X
Logs :

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Spectre - 05-31-2018

[Transmission Begins]

[Image: 9J6CCUm.gif]

To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: High

Hallo Comrades,

An incursion by hostiles into the Omega-47 system was halted by the forces of the Revolution, including our friends in the Armee und der Expeditionary Corps. While I myself was late to the events, I was able to help ensure our success, both against the invading Cultist horde and a roaming Imperialist battleship. Both threats were neutralized, and any and all data secured for the Coalition.

Along a later shift, I received an emergency report from another Armee pilot, subject to engagement by two Rheinland Bundesagenten. I arrived after she'd dealt with one, moving in as her ship began to show signs of damage, saving our comrade and ending the poor fool's hopes of claiming her life. Another victory for the Revolution.
That was all.
Auf weidersehen.

Fur die Coalition,

Hans Metzger

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Spectre - 06-12-2018

[Transmission Begins]

[Image: 9J6CCUm.gif]

To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: High

Hallo Comrades,

In response to an emergency call by SCEC and independent military forces in the the Hammen Hole, I departed Zvedzney to assist. Upon arrival in Omega-5, I was presented with the sight of two crystaline foes assaulting the allied forces.

With the use of my Thor, der Expeditionary Corps' capital vessel Peremoga, an independent soldier of the spire and late assistance by Hauptmann Leng of der Hessan Armee, the large foe was dispatched, the smaller one scurrying away before the combined might of our weaponry. Overall, a successful engagement.
That was all.
Auf weidersehen.

Fur die Coalition,

Hans Metzger
Lieutnant

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Yazov - 07-03-2018

[Image: 5LsXf2Fm.png]

Recipient: The Comissariate.

Sender: Junior Lieutenant Lisimova.

Subject: Initiation.

Encryption: Medium.

The sights of Alpha were indeed worth of a time spent for the flight through the oddities of Omicrons.

The mockery performed was simple, yet splendid, and this adds one more name to the list of comrades immortalizing their personality on rotting steel.

Attachments: Guncam recording.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 07-03-2018

COALITION COMMAND

Attention all Comrades.

Katyusha Lisimova is hereby elevated to Lieutenant and issued the Hispania Memorium Medal for their success.

Well done, Comrade.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Kherty - 07-05-2018

Being transmission...
Success.
Error ! No image feed available.

-- SCRA Communication Center
---
I've did it, I managed to travel through the Omicrons to engrave my name on one of the pods of the Hispania. It was a long, dangerous journey, but I survived, alongside with comrade Katyusha.

-T. Hrushovsky.

Stopping transmission...
---