Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 07-21-2007

Transmit To: SCRA Command
Transmission from: LT. Cobalt

While flying with Lt. CDR Ares we commenced a raid on the Bushido and NovaPG who were carriying a large cache of CODENAME weaponry. The transport escaped both Ares and myself along with some TBH aiding us. However the cost was high for its escape 2 fighters were killed in 2 seconds by myself in addition a Fleeing Bushido pilot was destroyed as in was about to dock in the TL giving an easy kill for Ares. In addition to 1 gunboat. I think either way they lost a lot we lost nothing.

[Image: screen60.jpg]

End Transmission_

// Disregard the previous post(s) I tried attaching something but it would not work

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 07-21-2007

CommID: Nikolai Varnava

First, I would like to give thanks for accepting me in to the ranks of the Coalition Army. It finally feels good to fight against the Alliance, which has begun today.

During my travels within Liberty space, I was tailed by a Bounty Hunter. The Alpharius was his name. He was hidden on my scanners until he came in very close range within Colorado.

He engaged me with no word over communications, so I fought.

Those bounty hunter ships can be a pain while flying against them. They are very fast, very agile, but die quickly.

[Image: f_nikkillssom_03d64ea.png]

After his ships destruction, I continued on to my destination. My ship is currently still in progress and shall be completed soon this week.

Varnava out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 07-22-2007

Begin Transmission

To: All SCRA

Reading your reports, and your ship's logs, I've noticed something... you should NOT be transponder grouping with ANY other pilots not in the SCRA. Those are private SCRA channels. Keep them that way.

Make sure you all listen. I will not tolerate ignorance. If you feel like disobeying this order, I might just get the urge to wipe you off this universe.

Is that clear?

Good.

End Transmission

====================

Begin Transmission

To: Commander Dieter Zehn

Commander, it seems we have a little situation in your backyard. Would you mind telling me why I have reports of Mollys almost breaching SCRA space in Omega 5? I seem to remember you were appointed as Fighter Commander of the Omegas. With such an illustrious position I would have expected you to have the matter sorted by now. However, I have the distinct feeling that instead of doing your duty, wounded or not, you have been sitting around with your thumb up your ass.

Give me a report, detailed, and a plan of action on how to rectify the situation. You have 24 hours. The penalty for failure? I'll pull you out of your ship and have you stationed on Cape Verde as my personal assistant.

I await your reply.

End Transmission

====================

Begin Transmission

To: Admiral Viktor Britanov

For your information, Admiral, I am the Fighter Commander of the Omegas because I damn well deserve to be. Meet me in a fighter and I'll show you why. And yes, you haven't received my reports, because they do not concern you.

But, since you're interested, we've been monitoring the Molly activity in Cambridge and the Omegas. They are more and more over stepping their boundaries. Intel has provided us with information regarding the UOG, the self proclaimed driving force behind the Mollys. I won't trouble you with the details, Admiral. Long story short, they like their big ships.

Now, however, is not the time to get scared, Admiral. My bomber unit will be moving to Cape Verde, aswell as the fighter unit under my command. We'll be testing the water in Dublin in the next few weeks. Maybe blow a few big ships out from under them. Let them know who they're messing with.

Now, I'm busy, Admiral. Next time you need to make it look like you're in charge, bother someone who cares.

End Transmission

====================

Begin Transmission

To: Commander Dieter Zehn

Watch yourself, Zehn. The only reason I haven't killed you myself is because you're useful to the Coalition. As soon as you become any less useful, I'll have your head on the wall in my office.

Make sure those reports make it to my inbox in future. I want to see the results of the 'water testing'.

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-22-2007

To: Admiral Viktor Britanov
Comm. I.D: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Regarding flying with non-SCRA pilots, sir.

I have been personally authorised by the Grand Admiral to fly with my Corsair brethren, providing that it furthers our progress towards our goals. I would be pleases if you would not send any more undue threats in my direction, Admiral, seeing as I have been far more active in defending our interests than many other pilots that I can name at present.

I won't respond like I imagine Commander Zehn would to this insult because I have important things to destroy.

Good day.

-Ares out.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 07-23-2007

Begin Transmission

To: All Fighter and Bomber pilots

The new recruits, Nikolai and Anya, have shown good progress in Coalition front-line training, after graduating from the SCRA academy. They do, however, need real combat experience. This brings me on to the reason for this transmission.

Britanov has been on my ass about some Molly incursions into Corsair space, or more importantly, our space. I've had the gunboat, Victory, gather as much intel on the Mollys as possible. This is what we've come up with:

"The Mollys are a seperatist group committed to freeing the Dublin system from Bretonian rule through violent attacks on civilian, commercial & millitary targets. They are also supporting the Outcasts in the pirate-wide war against the Corsairs. The self-proclaimed Molly 'Aces' are designated as the UOG. All rumours suggest that they use battleships as their main force for attack and defense. These battleships have been mustered via strange relationships with other pirate factions. Outcast Dreadnoughts and Lane Hacker Spyglasses are said to be within their ship roster."

Obviously, if we extinguish these UOG fools, we will send a message to the Mollys, and indeed the rest of the pirates in Sirius. There are three main routes into Dublin, all of which we shall exploit to our advantage. All attacks will originate from Cape Verde HQ and pass through either Omega 49, New London or Leeds. The actual routes you should be able to figure for yourselves.

So, as of now, I am ordering all fighter and bomber units to be deployed to Cape Verde HQ until further notice. We'll show these Alliance b*stards that you can't swat a fly with a sledge hammer.

And as a friendly word of warning, all you pilots WILL fly at 110%, and you will not fail. If I see one pilot not pulling his weight, I will kill him/her myself for incompetance.

That is all.

End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-23-2007

To: Commander Zehn
Comm. ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

I'd be glad to take the two new pilots out on a little 'Aggressive Reconnaisance' at some point, sir. I think they'll do very well, both having gotten top marks in my Evasive Maneuvers class that I was teaching at the Academy.

In fact, Nikolai recently provided me some assistance in my destruction of a Molly, [Impaler] tagged ship called White Wolf who was stupidly wandering about in Gamma.

On a similar note, on your command to fly at 110%, I must say that I am a touch p*ssed off with that crap. You know fine that SCRA pilots fly at much higher standards than that! You must be getting lazy, sir! We fly at at least 200% on a bad day, Zehn!

Well, back to kicking ass and taking names I guess...

-Ares out.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 07-23-2007

CommID: Nikolai Varnava

Power seems greater when you fly as it. Our little engagement Omicron Theta was the first of my hopefully soon to be many battles. While flying with Lt. Weise and Commander Zehn, we found Denicalus patroling Omicron Theta. We thought a little fun was in order.

Denicalus was piloting a gunboat if my memory serves, no match for the fire power we brought along. Though his weaponry was strong, but slow. After a final blast from Lt. Weise guns, the gunboat was destroyed.

I can see now I have made the right choice to join the Coalition, and keep the honour of the Varnava's alive.

Varnava out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 07-24-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA
Comm ID: Mcintosh

Well Comrades, I've some proud news to report. The RACS-Karl.Marx, a vessel of some pedigree, is being reccomissioned under the same captain as of old. The Osiris will be enagaged primarily with decence, although it is believed that it'll stretch its legs occasionally. It's armament has been completed just hours ago, and I suspect a short recon will be taking place soon. (Carl is still bloody lazy, and won't be posting)

The Terra III has been investigating new possible uses of Old Coalition Warp Technology, and may be departing on a test run soon, if so, Command will devolve to Admiral Britanov. I may be taking a sizeable portion of the fleet with me, as the projected destination is Old Earth.

For the Revolution! Mcintosh out.

M'yeas, Carl is back, if anyone knows him, he says he'll keep the place warm while I'm gone, and promises not to kill anything too serious.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-24-2007

Transmit to: SCRA
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Hahahaha! The stupidity of some folk surprises me to no end! What a moron!

Myself and Lt. Commander Voronov were conducting a training mission in orbit around Planet Crete, myself in my bomber and himself in his Eagle. We were irritated and hassled by some Corsair-wannabe in a Rheinland Gunboat... his name was Bladerunner.

I of course, destroyed him in short order, but lo-and-behold, he must have had a spare gunboat on Crete!

Well, we destroyed that too. And SIX OTHERS. The guy just wouldn't take a hint that 1) Numbers count for sh*t when you suck. and 2) We rule.

What I wanna know is how the hell he managed to half-inch himself so many ships!? Since destroying ships won't get rid of him, I'll have some of my contacts on Crete's surface put a hole in his head.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 07-24-2007

Transmit to: Dieter Zehn
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Ares

Message Begins//

So, recalled to the Omega corner of space, sir? Excellent. I'd much rather fly with you than Totenkopt... he's goddamn lazy, with no conviction behind him... it's gotten to the point where I've had to assume command of Recon because he's either been hiding in a cupboard wetting himself or he has been called back to re-do basic training. He certainly needs it.

However, I'm slightly less keen on us being under that psychopath Britanov's command instead of the legendary McIntosh, but when needs must, I'll put up with his crap. At least he is competent, even if he is a lunatic. More than I can say about that coward Totenkopt at any rate.

So anyway, it appears that we almost have a full compliment of fighters and bombers now, all at an excellent standard of flying. Brilliant... the competition on our killboard should be great fun, especially if that Grade A Idiot, Voronov, decides to actually fly his damn Eagle.

-Ares out

//Message Ends