Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pchwang - 01-28-2008

To: SCRA Command
Comm ID: Kirmizi Eylul

Sirs!

I have completed Stage 1 Training(OOC: I am now friendly with both Xenos and Zoners), and am currently docked on Ouray Base, awaiting further instructions!

Today, I was engaged by a Bounty Hunter by the name of "Buckshot" after I destroyed several Alliance ships and Cargo Depots in the Manchester system. I was ill equipped to fight him, but I told him that I would remember his name.

If I have to, I shall carve it into the coffin that will be his ship as soon as I let him taste my guns.

Red September out!

End Message

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - LancerZero - 01-29-2008

Message to: SCRA Command
Comm ID: Lieutenant Arkady Borislav

An insignificant day, comrades, but I'll report anyway. After weeks of trouble with my dilapidated old Viper, I decided to give the old bird the goose and trader her for another fine fighter available on Gran Canaria. It's an ugly thing, but I think it will serve the Revolution well. In the company of the Ho Chi Minh, I left the Omegas and trekked through Bretonia towards our allies of convenience, the Xenos. They were kind enough to give me a few guns, and a place to stay for a few days while I get used to this new ship. Then...we'll just have to wait and see. I think I might go through Rheinland rather than Bretonia this time, but only time will tell.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Xing - 01-29-2008

Message to: SCRA global server unit
Comm ID: Lieutenant Commander Xing KeSi

a distorted image saved at an unknown date begins to play. The quality is quite poor probably due to the far away location the transmition source is. A man in a severe, jet black uniform and red trims appears,
Greetings comrads.
I have never reported yet on this channel, as my work has kept me busy most of the time. As some of you already know, I am working at the moment on a replacement line of starfighters so the SCRA can finally become independent from our ship providers at this moment... which... are rather thin.
Anyhow, for reasons of security and secrecy, the prototypes have only been built aboard this very ship, a rather inofencive looking train. My crew and I wander from star system to star system in order to build them, and only one is ready for flight at this moment. It is our first step to begin heavy production of these ships as soon as possible.
A few days ago, I have decided to come nearer to our systems and have personally tested the finished prototype of our Very Heavy Fighter, for the moment named the "Soviet".
Here is an actual image of the vessel flying by an industrial plant over planet Gran Canaria.
[Image: sovietej4.jpg]
a small smile of pride appears on his lips, but he erased it quickly,
Production of these ships should relatively be easy, all parts are modulars and can be built in any facility as small as this train. No special equipment will be needed, meaning we won't need anything the size of a conventionnal shipyard to build one.
I have estimated, with a small, competent crew, the required ship parts would take 5 days to build while assembly will take only one more week.
From the actual Soviet model, maintenance should be barely needed, the ship mecanic is based off from old reliable Coalition technology me and my researchers have managed to find out from the few documentary and relics of that era.

However, do understand the Soviet is still in testing phase, which will take maybe a few months to make the final adjustments and corrections, afterwhat, production can begin and we can fly these machines to spread our grand revolution. ((next mod release, why.))
the man makes a respectful bow, and made a perfect military salute
Glory to the Coalition!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 01-30-2008

To: All SCRA pilots
Comm. ID: Captain Ares

Message Begins//

Right, let me remind you that if you get into a fight, we would like to see reports on what has happened so that we remain updated on the war's situation. We pride ourselves on such training, communication and discipline.

I've heard rumours through the grapevine that you engaged Benitez ships earlier when fighting OPG ships. I want to know why. The Benitez familia are not hostile to us, and if they were the aggressors I want to know what caused this.

If it is your fault, I expect you to send apologies to the Benitez family. If they have forgotten their neutral stance with regards to us, I'll be expecting the same from them.

Don't leave us in the dark here, troops.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Spear - 01-30-2008

Comrades

Entering Gamma last night I was engaged by Sephardi.LF[TBH]. His agile fighter was hard to pin down and I started to take fire from other Corsairs. Puckster in a Titan was first to die! Next OPG Gentle in a Ravens Talon, he fought then ran away after I dealt him significant damage and I heard the crazed pilot suicide just after he ran so I claim this as a kill! Miroslav had arrived now and together we set upon the light fighter who continued to weave and dodge offering little return fire, one of my missiles finished him off while the pilot boasted of his evasion tatics in his agile ship! Oh the irony.

[Image: t_screen1273m_d1c69bf.png] [Image: t_screen1275m_0ab7da5.png]

[Image: t_screen1278m_6abd263.png] [Image: t_screen1282m_88ead1a.png]

2 Benietez were in system at the time of the glorious victory but did not engage us and were not engaged by us Captain Ares. Forgive the lateness of my report, I had an unfortunate encounter with a bottle of Vodka upon landing to celebrate!

My kill count for the Coalition: 9

Prutko out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 01-30-2008

To: Lt. Prutko

Message Begins//

Right, I expected as much, Vasiliy. Great work. Keep it up and you'll be rivalling myself for 'numbers of decorations earned'. Hell, you're on an even count of enemy's bagged as myself in this little conflict!

Good job, you've earned some time with that bottle of Vodka, pilot. Oh, I hear the girls in Kalashnikov's bar like hotshot pilots, so I think we had best check it out.

Keep up the disciplined, efficient guerrilla assaults and we'll free Sirius soon enough. Our 19 confirmed enemy ship losses compared to our own zero ships lost is just how I like it.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Spear - 01-31-2008

Comrades

Approaching Crete today I was engaged by multiple bogeys, my intended targets TBH were joined by TT fighters. The TBH must have convinced the TT to withdraw and I was left alone fighting 3 TBH. A missile salvo destroyed ManaulitoRodriegez[TBH]'s Titan. This left Voronov in a Ravens Talon and Centella[TBH] in a Tigershark. Then another TBH Elder Montoya arrived also in a Tigershark LF and I made plans to withdraw. I worked my way to the Theta wormhole and another Corsair in a Titan decided to attack me.

Jumping to Theta the TBH followed and continued their attack. I had expected safety in Theta but alas they were determined foes. I moved to FP9 and fought the 3 TBH who were joined by an Order Nempyths pilot who engaged me as well.

I was in trouble now. My nanos were spent and my hull half gone I set a course for the Sigma JH and evaded as best I could. Turning at the Sigma hole I made for the Zoner Corfu base and continued to evade. Sporadically I rounded on my enemies but was unable to fully engage without losing the last of my hull. Fortunatley I was able to dock safely on Corfu with just one third of my hull remaining. I put the enginneers there straight to work on my damaged ship. I was lucky to escape this encounter intact but at least I can claim 1 kill from the engagement.

[Image: t_screen1288m_cfee48a.png]

My kill count for the Coalition: 10

Prutko out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Xing - 02-11-2008

Greetings fellow comrades. Nothing much to report today, the Soviet prototype has been stored for the moment on a secret location on Gran Canaria. I have left it at the hand of my experienced technicians, which I believe can make up the final adjustements before the final few steps to mass production.

While in visit to New Berlin to reach a contact I had there, I had to engage a few ships - the only enemy notable was this strange Liberty Police inspector which hapenned to come on my scanners. He seemed very reluctant at engaging me, but neitherless, he did try some ridiculous attempts at defence.

[Image: screen128sf2.png]
Which ended in probably the easiest dog fight I ever had.

Good night comrades - well, in fact, good morning. It is 2:30 AM now.

Ltd-Cmdr Xing KeSi

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 02-11-2008

To: SCRA

Message Begins//

Right, troops, I want you to be careful regarding Brotherhood light fighters, and combat them with our own lighter vessels. Fighting against them in our heavier fighters, like Raven's Talons isn't wise, as I unfortunately found out during a foray into Gamma just there. Don't worry, I escaped just fine, my ship needs a new lick of paint and a new countermeasure dropper is all. Next time I'll use my Tigershark and see how I do.

Orders regarding guerrilla tactics are still standing... we've yet to lose a ship to them.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 02-11-2008

To: SCRA
Comm. ID: Captain Jan Richthofen

Message Begins//

Training with my crew in live action aboard the Osiris-class RACS-Karl.Marx went well today.

An assault upon the Molly terrorist stronghold in Dublin went well, combatting the Union of Gold outside Arranmore base. They came with a Slipstream, a Barghest and a gunboat, losing all but the Slipstream, which was badly damaged, to the Karl Marx's turret crews.

After this assault, we returned to Planet Gran Canaria, engaging in a running battle with an Outcast destroyer, named "Troll". He was forced to fall back multiple times, and ground teams on the planet were able to capture many of his crew. They are currently dying from Cardamine deprivation aboard the Maidenhead.

He launched his vessel from the ground as our armour moved in. He was joined by a mercenary, Cruz del Sur, in a Liberty gunboat. 'Just business', apparently.

Unfortunately for the pair of them, killing is the business of the men and women of the Marx's gun battery crews. Both vessels were crippled by her turrets.

Training seems to be going well indeed. Accuracy is high, very little damage sustained. I've let the crew sit at ease for the rest of the day in honour of their hard work. I myself will be interrogating the prisoners, giving them the false assumption that we have Cardamine to curb their withdrawal symptoms.

-Richthofen out!

//Message Ends