Discovery Gaming Community
To: |K| Leadership, Sender: The Nouka - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: |K| Leadership, Sender: The Nouka (/showthread.php?tid=172795)

To: |K| Leadership, Sender: The Nouka - The Nouka - 08-16-2019

[Image: sato2.jpg]
--- VIDEO MESSAGE RECIEVED ---

Signal Loss: Low
Encryption Type: Symmetric Key
Sender ID: S-sha_01
Recipient ID: Kpt_hq

Subject: Breaking the ice.

Ohayo Gozaimasu,

I know that any official message should begin with the sender introducing himself. Forgive me my impoliteness, but I'd prefare to keep my identity for myself, for ... many reasons. Should you wish to adress me personally, you can refer to me as the Soshi-Sha of the Nouka.

Few days ago pilots of our organizations encountered each other in the Ohka field. To my surprise, what occured was a ... conversation between the two. What I have understood by listening to the logs of that unusual meeting is that you might be willing to establish contact with us. If that is true, consider this message a presented opportunity.

At this point you probably wonder who we are, and what do we stand for. As my pilot has explained that well, I will allow myself to use the aforementioned logs to do so. You will find link to those audio files below.

I would like to emphasise that what my pilot said about the Cardamine is true. This poison is getting more and more relevant in impoverished communities of our Empire, and, as we desire nothing more but their wellbeing, we are willing to do whatever it takes to stop it's trade. You also should know that we intent to get rid of the very thing that caused those communities to collapse in the first place, which is the empowerment of gaijin corporations and other outlandish entities by a treacherous institution calling itself "Our Government".

I believe I have explained our case well enough. Now, it's your turn, agents of empire, to explain why should we trust you, and the reason why your cell even considered contacting us. Should you be willing to respond to this message, feel free to use this channel, and it's frequency.

Kiite kurete arigatō,
Sayonara.

--- MESSAGE ENDS ---

RE: To: |K| Leadership, Sender: The Nouka - The Kempeitai. - 08-19-2019

> OPENING COMM CHANNEL...
> LOADING RESOURCES...
> TRANSMISSION DECODING...
> VIDEO FEED: LIVE

[Image: ATnErPl.png]
19/08/826

> SIGNAL STRENGHT: HIGH
> COMM ID: THE KEMPEITAI |K|- HIGH COMMAND
> TARGET ID: THE NOUKA LEADERSHIP
> SOURCE: CLASSIFIED
> RANK: HIGH LORD ADMIRAL 大将提督
> PRIORITY: HIGH

[Image: JQV9E9S.png]

> SUBJECT: 'Breaking the ice.'

Konnichiwa the Soshi-Sha of the Nouka. Hisashiburi, I'm rather surprised to receive a transmission signal from thy kind. You may call me 大将提督 Suzume Nagasawa, first leader of the Kempeitai cell. There're several statements I wish to share, and you misunderstood some. You probably know of past relations between our two organisations which you might be considering now.

Our operatives are clever enough, to control things and act correctly as they should. I'm aware of the quick meeting, and frankly, you've done a right move to see what you can expect from us. True, Operative himself expressed his opinion about the situation thinking to establish somewhat contact between us. Expression about 'why we should trust you', is something you should ask thy kind and you most likely misunderstood your position in this conversation.

Clearly, our operative explained quite well what we expect from you. It's true you got reasonable objectives which are not absurd, but do you really expect us to show any sigs of friendliness at the beginning? You must be aware that you as a Farmer's Alliance organisation - subject to get arrested or executed. If you would want to establish any proper contact with us, you must come here with evidence of your acts that helped our Reformed Empire. We as a Kempeitai cell, got no time to waste, therefore you better prove yourselves as a worthy group. Other lawful authorities and other representatives of the Reformed Empire besides us, must know of thy kind and must know how acceptable your people are in our territory. Right now, we got no reasons not to consider you as a threat.

What I am saying is that, words mean nothing to me. Since you've come to us like this, we're anticipating you to do positive things in Kusari, things that can make lawful authorities consider you as someone not to execute. We can spread the good word about you, only if you prove yourself as such. You already know what you must achieve, and we will attempt to give you some little space to prove yourself. One mistake is enough to consider you as same villains as GC and Blood Dragons.

You can come up to us freely and share us right things you've done. You won't prove to our cell only, but to Reformed Empire as a whole. Don't expect us to be kind, until you do as we said.

Ganbatte.

> FLIGHT PROTOCOL: CLASSIFIED

COMM CHANNEL SEQUENCE HAS BEEN TERMINATED...[Image: 06Uf8UG.gif]