Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shadowwalker of IRMM <> From: Don Hernan - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shadowwalker of IRMM <> From: Don Hernan (/showthread.php?tid=175372)

To: Shadowwalker of IRMM <> From: Don Hernan - Mr.Cardaminum - 12-10-2019

[Image: 3Mjboss.gif]
Sender: Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Administrator "Shadowwalker"
Subject: Congratulations

SeƱor Shadowwalker,

Buenos dias de Cadiz! I have been watching attentively the developments from Malta. The start of hostilities was not unexpected, too bad some of Maltese sought to undermine Bretonian operations instead of preparation for putting the last nail in the coffin of Crayterians. I heard the reports that their facility in Tau 44 was terminated, as well as those of the renegades. Good job, keep it up! Later on you will have to strike on Borneo itself. First, though, you have to make Murcia (Tau 37) system completely submit to Maltese authority.

I am reaching to you not only with congratulations but also with advice on the course of actions. Given the developments, Crayter will have to strike where they can. There can be two options: less likely is Cali, more likely - Basilica. You will need to contact the Legion to ensure the safety of our assets, I would personally focus on Basilica. One more thing - while Bretonians are not completely hostile to us, reach out to them regarding Harris. Promise to return it to them, we have no use of the rock anyway. I am sure Bretonia will be able to assist you indirectly against Crayter in accordance to the Basilica treaty, should they still adhere to it.

I wish you fortune in the days to come. Represent our people well. The project of Maltese Hispania is at the moment put away, perhaps one day we will return to its implementation.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva
Don of Cadiz-de-Malta

RE: To: Shadowwalker of IRMM <> From: Don Hernan - StDH - 12-10-2019

To: Hernan Escudero
Subject: Re: Congratulations

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Good day Don Hernan Escudero,

It has been some time since we've talked, I hope you're in good health and strength as always.

I believe the Crayter Republic has falsely believed their War declaration would have a weight on us, much like with the Freeport 10 drama, the IRMM never cared about such petty things, that is, we understand that it had to be officially done by someone. Now I should inform you that both of those destroyed bases were a property of Maltese Rebels as it has been confirmed by few of Crayter's own forces. >> read access link <<.

I mind you Don Hernan Escudero, We're no politicians as we prefer to let our guns do the talking. Nor politics have brought us much interaction with Bretonians after their gracious ignorance comparable to the permission for Maltese Capital Assets in New London and the time prior to Maltese Inquisitions: >> read access link <<. Knowing Bretonians, they're logically going to ignore people who are not in the power. As I've shared my concerns about them with you before we've ventured there to help them.

Oh and thank you for reminding me about Legion Maltesa, there's just been a lot of work lately with other matters. Since your access to the "Phi" Sensor Network has never been curtailed, you should be able to have an access to the communication.

We'll keep planting the seeds of fear into anyone bold enough to work with Malta's enemies. Maltese Hispania shall happen, in time, but you would have to be its head as the project's original orchestrator. And I personally thank you for your warm wishes, Don Hernan Escudero. The IRMM will always protect Malta from any menace.

~Administrator Shadowwalker