Discovery Gaming Community
To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| (/showthread.php?tid=175864)

To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| - StDH - 12-31-2019

To: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: *MR| and GC|

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]
Greetings Matriarch Kiri,

I'm contacting you due to a certain, perhaps, accidentally intercepted communication between the Chrysanthemums of the GC| and *MR|. I believe you might be interested in the evidence.

Commuication Log Wrote:[22.12.2019 20:28:27] GC|F~Unmei: Mi: Mmh. While an aged encounter, a bit over a month, the Captain claimed us to be "mere pests" whom you would -
[22.12.2019 20:28:27] GC|Leaf.On.A.Wind: Quote directly, perhaps that will refresh their memory
[22.12.2019 20:28:36] GC|F~Unmei: deny access to Cardamine.
[22.12.2019 20:28:54] GC|F~Unmei: Mi: In addition he went as far as claiming a peace with the Naval Forces of Kusari.
[22.12.2019 20:29:26] GC|F~Unmei: Mi: Yes, a Naval Forces ship was present too, but the harsh tone used was anything but needed.
[22.12.2019 20:29:39] GC|F~Unmei: Mi: Lucky you I kept quiet about it.. to the most part.
[22.12.2019 20:29:40] *MR|MNS-Aurora: CIC: I can't speak for much in regards to the Armed Forces, as those kinds of things are more for politicians, I believe that-
[22.12.2019 20:29:58] *MR|MNS-Aurora: -the peace he may be referring to is fragile at best, and purely to help us focus on combatting the Enclave.

The communication itself appears quite calm but we'd like to prevent any possible future cooperation between the two, so in case you come across their communication with MR, we'd like to know more to take appropriate measures.

P.S. Happy new year!

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| - Megaera - 01-02-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: IRMM
CC: None
Subject: RE: *MR| and GC|

Administrator Shadowwalker,

Diplomatic actions of the GC| tagged Chrysanthemums are completely independant of that of the Gen'an Chrysanthemum Sisterhood. We were unaware of this recent contact between GC| and *MR|, but we will observe on how it progresses. The evidence you provided is meagre at best. As you said yourself, the conversation is calm and no incriminating details were reveiled that we will act upon.

I do want to confirm that we view the *MR| as enemies of the Golden Chrysanthemums and shall be treated as such. Their anti-cardamine proliferation policy is a dangerous precedent that we would like to see destroyed.

First Communications officer
Ikeda Yume

RE: To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| - StDH - 01-09-2020

To: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: Banning "Maltese Republic"

[Image: MNZDWbA.png]

I agree, and in that manner I'd like to propose banning "Maltese Republic" vessels from all of Golden Chrysanthemums installations. This step will further reduce their operation area and activity within Northwest Sirius. I believe you'll see this as a logical step and a clear message to traitors that all of us stay vigilant towards any kind of Anti-Cardamine policies.

~IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker

RE: To: Matriarch Kiri <> IRMM Administrator Shadowwalker | *MR| and GC| - Megaera - 01-30-2020

ID: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: IRMM
CC: None
Subject: RE: *MR| and GC|

As far as we are concerned, all those who are a threat our cardamine trade are banned from our installations by default.

First Communications officer
Ikeda Yume