Discovery Gaming Community
To: GMG Guildmasters; From: Cmdr. Rick Holden, BAF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GMG Guildmasters; From: Cmdr. Rick Holden, BAF (/showthread.php?tid=176563)

To: GMG Guildmasters; From: Cmdr. Rick Holden, BAF - Durandal - 01-31-2020

Message Class: Audio-Visual

Encryption: Silver Needle
To: GMG Guildmasters

[Image: 0pik1Rq.png]

Guildmasters, I am Commander Rick Holden of the Bretonia Armed Forces. As you are surely aware, the Bretonian Crown has recently staked a claim to the Exeter system, formerly Omega-49 on Sirian starcharts.

While we are unaware of the Guild's position on this action, Bretonia's claim to the system has sparked a small but growing insurgency who call themselves the Gran Canarian Army, or GCA for short. In responding to a GCA attack on Planet Exeter this morning, I had the misfortune of being engaged by one of your nimble Karasu class fighters.

On the behalf of the Armed Forces, I am inquiring as to exactly how this piece of technology came to reside in the hands of a group of violent and radical insurgents. I expect a swift and concise resolution to this issue will be reached immediately.

Visual Attachments:

Open for Replies

RE: To: GMG Guildmasters; From: Cmdr. Rick Holden, BAF - Shiki - 01-31-2020

[Image: DU8BeIb.png?1]

Needle, sadly I have no data about how this ship could possibly appear in the hands of rebels. GAS: is expressing deep concern over this situation and hopes that this crisis will be resolved with peaceful political dialogue. However we trust Guildmaster Namura to handle foreign affairs, hopefully we will both hear from him soon. Until then.

~ GAS:Shiki

RE: To: GMG Guildmasters; From: Cmdr. Rick Holden, BAF - Gas Miners Guild - 02-01-2020

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Commander Holden,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

The Gas Miners Guild considers the Kingdom of Bretonia a valued business partner and friend and is most delighted to see the unfortunate war with the former Kingdom of Gallia has come to a close.

The Guild has had no dealings with the Gran Canarian Army and has until now been unaware of its existence. There are no ships licensed out to this organisation and how they have come to acquire them is unclear. Under the circumstances of the Federal Republic of Rheinland's illegal invasion of the Sigma Systems and the GMG paramilitary's desperate attempts to repel this landgrab and maintain the lawful sovereignty of the Gas Miners Guild, no new leases of combat ships are permitted as resources are stretched thin. It is anticipated that House Bretonia's experiences of recent years afford its government a degree of empathy with The Guild's plight.

What is certain is that The Guild would in no way encourage or support any activities to the detriment of House Bretonia. The Guild is in a position to conduct its enquiries and the same will commence immediately. The results of these enquiries will be shared as soon as they are complete.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura