Discovery Gaming Community
To: Clew Bay & Associates - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Clew Bay & Associates (/showthread.php?tid=176814)

To: Clew Bay & Associates - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-11-2020

[Image: xtA4Rq8.gif]

To: Whom it may concern
Class: Textual

To whom it may concern

You are called to explain an event that was witnessed by the IMG and which was reported to the BPA. The report is attached below with all provided evidence.

Attached Report

John Steiner
Commissioner
Bretonia Police Authority

RE: To: Clew Bay & Associates - Clew Bay Associates - 02-11-2020

[Image: qkddGiy.png]

》》》 From: Clew Bay Administrators

》》》 To: BPA

》》》 Subject: Events Reported

Good day Police Commissioner John R. X. Steiner,
I am Steve Burns and I represent the Administration of Clew Bay. This is news to us, There have been a number of ships in and around the base with the Recent fighting against the Coalition and Mollys. The only thing I can think to explain this situation is that we may have borked something in the White/Black lists when we were configuring our defenses. I will get with my chief of security to address this issue so that we can focus on the enemies at the gate instead of the fears of the IMG.

Steve Burns
Clew Bay - Administrator

RE: To: Clew Bay & Associates - Clew Bay Associates - 02-11-2020

[Image: qkddGiy.png]

》》》 From: Clew Bay Administrators

》》》 To: Commissioner John R. X. Steiner

》》》 Subject: Explanation, and plans going forward.

[Image: nipOwyl.png]

Commissioner John R. X. Steiner,

I am the aforementioned chief of security, you may recognize my name and face from this transmission I sent a few days ago. That being said, in all the madness of the siege I am inclined to agree with what Mr.Burns said previously, there has been a critical failure in the defenses "Friend or Foe" recognition software and I intend on personally sitting down and getting to the bottom of the issue. I assure you the Corsairs are not welcome on Clew Bay, they are nothing more then bloodthirsty pirates who wish to extort the working class of their hard earned credits utilizing the guise of the noble and legendary pirates of Old Earth who were champions of the working class of their time embodying all that Clew Bay holds dear, those inalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. These Corsairs besmirch their name and their legacy of freewill and brotherly love and the freedom to carve your own path outside of the monotony of modern society. They are no better than the corporate bosses or the heads of big banks, stealing from the poor only to fatten the rich's own pockets, unlike the legends of Robin Hood or other champions of the people.

I hope this calms your fears,
Keep safe Gentlemen.

Vincent Maxwell
Clew Bay - Chief of Security