Discovery Gaming Community
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS (/showthread.php?tid=177463)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Toga - 03-13-2020

DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF THE CORONA VIRUS ALL AND ANY DISCORD/FORUM MESSAGES WILL BE SCANNED FOR INFECTION. IF YOU ARE FOUND WITHIN POSSESSION OF SAID VIRUS YOU ARE TO ISOLATE AND REMOVE YOUR SELF FROM ANY ONE PERSONS VACINITY. STAY SAFE OUT THE AND SAFE TRAVELS

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Charo - 03-13-2020

Cool story bro

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Omicron - 03-13-2020

Is that supposed to be funny.

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Toga - 03-13-2020

(03-13-2020, 02:45 AM)Omicron Wrote: Is that supposed to be funny.

Considering it’s in my area very funny. Now push you hate wagon along to another post thank you.

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Omicron - 03-13-2020

[Image: DescriptiveAnchoredGuillemot-size_restricted.gif]

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Karlotta - 03-13-2020

hang he

(03-13-2020, 03:11 AM)Altejago Wrote: Considering this virus has now crippled our economy and we're looking at redundancies, let alone the deaths relating to the situation, you sir are cancer and should remove yourself from life.

Preferably by coronavirus

Preferably by you need to seek mental health since clearly within said statement nothing was said wrong. Simply saying keep that shit away from me should have been the better wording for those dull minded

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Altejago - 03-13-2020

Dull minded coming from someone joking about a world pandemic?

If I am dull minded, that must make you fucking stupid.

(03-13-2020, 03:31 AM)Altejago Wrote: Dull minded coming from someone joking about a world pandemic?

If I am dull minded, that must make you ***** stupid.

Wow filled with such hatred. Your mom should have breast feed you more. Joking and simply giving awareness is two separate things. First part was a little sarcasm since I personally don’t have to deal with any of you on a daily basis and the second part was pure advice being sent out globally so as I said to the first person take your hate train elsewhere. Toxicity is not welcome here traveler

RE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS - Altejago - 03-13-2020

(03-13-2020, 03:34 AM)Toga Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 03:31 AM)Altejago Wrote: Dull minded coming from someone joking about a world pandemic?

If I am dull minded, that must make you ***** stupid.

Wow filled with such hatred. Your mom should have breast feed you more. Joking and simply giving awareness is two separate things. First part was a little sarcasm since I personally don’t have to deal with any of you on a daily basis and the second part was pure advice being sent out globally so as I said to the first person take your hate train elsewhere. Toxicity is not welcome here traveler

Yeah, hatred towards those that find pleasure in the demise of others. You specifically set out to click bait for the sake of attention. You got the attention, you now have my hate.

There is no joking about something that a majority of the world is in panic about and many players here are affected by it.

At least I was breast fed, your attitude resembles the kind of person that your mother should have swallowed.