Discovery Gaming Community
Hamburg Beer Garden - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Hamburg Beer Garden (/showthread.php?tid=17995)

Pages: 1 2

Hamburg Beer Garden - ivr56 - 03-17-2009

Hamburg Beer Garden

Located a few clicks from the central spaceport on Planet Hamburg just outside the busy Urban area. Easily gotten to by local Maglev. Here is where the citizens of Hamburg meet, eat, drink and socialize.
Fairly large complex. Was one of the main beer gardens during Oktoberfest 816A.S.
Very popular Garden where many citizens come to relax on their off time, to meet friends or just to enjoy the menu items.

Popular with Republican Pilots as well as off duty Rheinland Federal Police officers.
Nice cozy atmosphere with many comfy chairs, pool tables, Television Monitors displaying CNS, stocks, Plasmaball and more.

Welcome to the Hamburg Beer Garden
My name is Karl West. Owner and your bartender.
Come In. Drink, Socialize, Play some Pool or Watch TV.

//Rheinland Citizens Welcome as well as Freelancers and Traders stopping by.

Hamburg Beer Garden - Xing - 03-17-2009

It was a busy place, Kathryn decided. Her reserved nature usually repelled her from such places, and anyway, there were lower echelon people to do the job for her.
But sometime, you had to plunge back in the lesser significant part of the job, collect what you needed yourself.
She didn't minded it, despite the noise, the heat of the bodies, the alcohol...

For tonight, she doned her Eisatzkommando uniform and merely wore casual civilian clothes, nothing too fancy, for there was no need to grab attention or show to all her authority. A very generic 38 years old female citizen, which one looked at and easily confused with another woman of roughly same age.

"Guten nacht, herr West."
She ordered a beer and sat on a stool, one of the rare few left free.
Well... how to start a very relaxing night...?

Hamburg Beer Garden - ivr56 - 03-18-2009

Alan Wexler along with one of his crewmen enter the bar after finishing a Convoy from Kusari.

"Guten Tag Herr Karl. Need two drinks" -Says Alan
"Right Coming Right Up" Says Karl
"Glad to be back in Rheinland"
"Aye? How is the business at Republican with the Wars going on?
"Actually really good. We dont need to trade with Liberty to make profit. Bretonia and Kusari have great markets. We closed recruitment though sadly even though we are having great buisness.
"Why so?"
"Getting more Expensive"
"Ah understandable, well heres your drinks"
Hands Alan and his co pilot each a glass of Beer
"Thanks"
Alan tells Karl to put it on his Tab and goes to the pool tables. Which are for once empty. Tonight seems quiet. Few people moving about. So they begin playing to the music in the bar.

Hamburg Beer Garden - Captain - 03-18-2009

an beautiful woman walked in the room, she looks very diffrent from the rest,

an kusarian here said the barman,

hai, cant an kusarian have an more open mind?
"ofcourse miss"
well give me some tea please,
"hmmm, *after an minute* here your tea enjoy it"
"are you here to spy us?"
Nai, im an employee of the mighty Republican Express
"yep you are really kusarian he laughed loudly"

Hamburg Beer Garden - Xing - 03-19-2009

Kathryn smiled at the remark,
"mighty Republican Express? I didn't knew Kusarese still seeked job abroad. Especially here, in Rheinland. How long have you been in this country, friend?"

She drank a bit of her beverage, very casually.

Hamburg Beer Garden - Captain - 03-19-2009

Nyoko was suprised by Kathryn's comment

I have been here not so long, I have traveled many years across sirius,
before I found an settling here, toast on that miss Kathryn.

she offers an second drink to Kathryn

Hamburg Beer Garden - Xing - 03-19-2009

Kathryn gladly accepted, smiling quietly. She wasn't too used to soft emotions, not after all what she willingly went through. But it was always good to show some humanity from time to time.

"Thank you."
"We don't happen to have a lot of immigrant in Rheinland. Many accuses of our aggressive militaristic approaches. Which is why I was a bit surprised. I thought, most liberal Kusarese went to Liberty, seeking for the... how do they call it, the Libertonian way of life, hehe."
"If you don't mind, my lady, what has been so appealing in Rheinland for you to establish home here?"

Hamburg Beer Garden - gonta - 03-20-2009

A modest Kruger worker Felix Mueller have recently entered the bar in search of some decent drink at the end of working day. Rather usual visit of course but the place is not the ususal. Hamburg system is out of Kruger's common zone of operation. However, Felix was here with some business - he should to get acquainted himself with a new vessel, which was purchased by his great corporation a week before. A new bomber, so nice and reliable. Fresh painting, modern alloys. So clean and comfort... So terrible place to die. Does he want to die? No, of course now. And this step with purchasing the ship... looks like a next step to his own funeral. Though, as one good already dead man once said.. the first step of the infant - is the step to his grave.

With such not very pleasant thoughts he ordered some beer. Glancing around he sat down on a chair near someone and abstractly pronounced: "Representative Lukas was recently blasted." He stared at his future drinking companion. "Hey, yeah! Those Hessians blasted Lukas! That guy... you should know him... he's from Reichstag or something... Kruger's representative. So bossy one, likes to command! Was, bossing. But, actually, i heard he is still alive. He receives treatment at some luxury NB's hospital i guess... So funny guy! Hehe he called some Hessian a fool! That Hessian got offended and SNACed him... Perfect. It would be a good lesson for Herr Lukas, i guess!"

Felix sat there for a while until he got drunk and left that place without a big sorrow. Just a next bar on his life-path... though he can always return here, if this bar appaeared to be the last on in the whole Rheinland.

Hamburg Beer Garden - ACER_SPACER - 12-15-2009

Feldwebel Hans Klemmer walked in the door quietly. He preferred not to attract attention to himself at that moment, for he just needed some time to think to himself while nursing a big stein of heifeweissen. His right hand idly rested on the holster of his hand blaster nestled in his shoulder holster. Hans zoned out on the wall and began to think deeply.

Hamburg Beer Garden - ACER_SPACER - 12-16-2009

Hans snapped out of his insightful daze and took a quick look around, looking for any of his fellow Military wingmen to converse with and take his mind off things. He was disappointed to see that he was the only one in there at the moment. "Oh well", he mused to himself, "The day's patrols should be landing soon". He nursed his stein and zoned out again.