Discovery Gaming Community
Just some Gallic affairs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Just some Gallic affairs (/showthread.php?tid=181309)

Pages: 1 2

Just some Gallic affairs - Loyola - 06-28-2020

After a long travel from the Barrier Gate, Juliette Pascal de Lorraine was delivered right to current flagship of Loyola Guard, battlecruiser Buenos Aires, which is located in a system that looks like Tau-31. Gallic guests would be met by two guards, however, they did not run the scans as usual. Enma said that this guest is trusted and that time shall not be wasted. As they reached some heavily reinforced door, one of the guards stopped before opening it.

— You are about to meet Donna Enma of the Loyola family. Any bad move on your part may lead to you not leaving this place. Is that clear?

Guard sounds like he really intends to fulfill a threat if something that he doesn't like happens.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Ninkurra - 06-28-2020

— All clear. Do not worry about me.
Said Juliette, slowly looking around, bit bored and emotionless.

— Do you have a similar attitude towards all guests?
She added next, with a little smile.

As soon as the guard opened door and gived the way, Juliette entered the room without hesitation, examining those who was in there. Her gaze stoped on Loyola.
— Ah, Dear Dona! It so pleasure to meet with you personally.

The girl was dressed in a very luxurious black dress embroidered with silver threads, and her hair was strictly styled. Perhaps her hairstyle and behavior is the only thing that betrayed her military affiliation.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Loyola - 06-28-2020

Loyola stares at her well dressed guest for a brief moment of time. Wondering to herself how the one you pilot in a dress like this? Or did she switch clothes upon arrival? It did not matter much, Enma would have her feet at the table, showing not much respect, but still sounding polite.

— Pleased to see you. Make yourself comfortable and take a seat. Let me know if you need anything, such as food or drinks.

Loyola herself is also wearing a dress, but it's not intended to scream luxury, while still looking extremely expensive.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Ninkurra - 06-29-2020

— A rather extraordinary way of planning operations and command.
Said Juliet, sitting down in front of Enma.
— Yes, I prefer a good wine.
She extended her hand to the glass on table and elegantly holding one, she added.
— So... Let's get down to business, or you not in a hurry?

She looked a little worried. In the end, such an unusual reception and tense atmosphere fueled by the ubiquitous security made themselves felt.
Too queerish for a regular guest of all kinds of social events was this meeting.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Loyola - 06-29-2020

Loyola checked up her nails, before pressing on push-to-talk button, ordering wine, before attempting to focus at her guests. It seems like Loyola is thinking about something different.

— You have asked for a meeting and I assume it was about business. I did not agree to date you yet.

Enma is once again trying to get herself comfortable in her giant chair.

— So what brings you here?

— I wanted to offer you cooperation and discuss your plans for the worlds of Tau and Gallia. It turned out that this region is very interested for our Benefactors, however, we simply do not dare to do anything if our people are put you and our brethrens in a dangerous position because of this. I came to you with a proposal to conclude a cooperation agreement and discuss the plans of our... Organizations in that region.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Loyola - 06-29-2020

Enny is not really a fan of formal introductions, but she tried to keep it polite for now, making a short nod in reply.

— Alright, let's discuss the plans...

— Our main goal is the Confederation. We plan to establish an extensive network of observers and, if possible, put our figures at the head of key organizations. However, these are far-reaching plans. At the moment, we are playing the role of a fleet of the Kingdom of Gallia having returned to the the ranks of main forces. With the help of the Enclave, we are going to get the resources we need in this difficult time. The conflict that arose between the Confederation and Kusari very well helps us to make a good name for ourselves in the ranks of the Enclave, and your agent La'Row has done everything to keep our legend intact.

After this, she take a short pause and added.

— Our secondary goal is corsairs. For some time now, they create enough problems in so many places. We are also going to infiltrate on Crete, and possibly end with some of the particularly impulsive families.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Loyola - 07-01-2020

— You do realize that you could not find worse person to talk about infiltration into Corsairs, right? As for this war, it indeed opens great opportunities. I am glad to hear about your success, I am sure it's very important and all. But to be honest with you, I don't think Enclave is in possession of a lot of resources, to begin with. Either way, I am really happy that you have found cooperation with La'Row productive, she's an efficient... 'agent'. That's all is sure very interesting.

RE: Just some Gallic affairs - Ninkurra - 07-01-2020

— I understand that you cannot help getting into the ranks of the Corsair, but I mentioned it because I decided that you, as a native of Malta, would be interested to know that your sworn enemies could become a weak-willed puppet in our hands. Of course, if we succeed.

— We chose the Enclave because they are the optimal point of infiltration into Gallia as it is, and, more recently, they have some diplomatic relations with Crete. A good for the start, isnt it?