Discovery Gaming Community
To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition (/showthread.php?tid=182217)

To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Kalhmera - 07-27-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: IdkWPZ2m.jpg]

ID: Rear Admiral Asmodeus, Insurgency Navy
Recipient: Loyola Guard and Maletese Imperial Coalition
Subject: Cooperation

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Good day,

With more sightings of your ships within Liberty and making use of traversing through Vespucci and Kansas I was hoping the Amenhotep would be welcome on Outcast Bases in the Omicrons for repairs and rest. While the Insurgency has no reason to venture out of Liberty, The Amenhotep has other goals and expanded horizons while serving in the Insurgency. The Order is still a threat along with the Nomads and it would be of great help to me if you were to grant this request.

Attachments:

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Semena Loyola-Artaz - 07-27-2020

[Image: miy9b5J.png]

COMM-ID: Semena Loyola-Artaz
Recipient: Rear Admiral Asmodeus, Insurgency Navy

Hi,

So I get this whole Insurgency thing and you fighting the same guys we do and such but who are you? If you're not fighting in Liberty but are still with them what do you want up in our space? That Amenhotep is one of those Osiris ships right? That you want to bring up into Outcast space why?

Listen it's nice that you're letting those lesser Outcast familias through and our far more important cargo shipments that's not exactly an alliance.

So yeah usually I'd like to get to know you but that robot body is quite the turn off.

En servicio de Loyola,
Semena Loyola-Artaz, LG

Attachments:

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - SquigglyKey - 07-27-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=679&height=905]

Incoming Message

To: Asmodeus
Source: Battlecruiser Aneto, Omicron Tau

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Hola,

I think we met once before. You didn't like me being in your space.

I don't like you being in my space, the answer is no.

Regards,
Alana Leoz
Coalición Imperial Maltesa

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Kalhmera - 07-27-2020

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Good day,

The Amenhotep has was born before the Insurgency and Fleet Admiral Knight is aware that we do venture out and away from Liberty. It would be convenient but if you wont allow us to dock we will just make use of the Freeport. We have interests in limiting the Order's movements and continuing to put a hurt on the Nomads. As for the Imp Co's response, you had brought a capital class vessel with no prior communication with Insurgency command to Vespucci. I still let you pass and I was very courteous to you. If this is how our kindness is returned to us then that would be very unfortunate.

Attachments:

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Maltz - 07-27-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Rear Admiral Asmodeus
Source: Malta, Omicron Alpha
Subject: RE:Cooperation

[Image: mvmxC9D.png]

Estimado Sr. Asmodeus

Help to cook order terrorists in their tin cans is an always welcomed offer, but there is a major issue with docking foreign ships on Maltese shipyards. First of all, battles cause damages, and Maltese technicians don't know much about foreign technologies, especially when it's about battleships. Of course, we can torture order, cannibal, and zoner fugitives and we have captured some wrecks from Omicron Beta for spare parts, but it's still not enough to repair your ship on time. I'm sure the Freeports of Omicrons are better equipped to deal with the needs of your ship.

I'm personally have nothing against the Insurgency. I heard, they even helped our navy against the forces of Liberty and vica versa.

Best regards

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Kalhmera - 07-27-2020

Incoming Transmission

Loading Message

Good day,

How unfortunate this is indeed. The Amenhotep has Engineers aboard that can assist in the repair's should we need it. I wish to humbly remind you that our fist batch of weapons production we have offered you a discount on them. I also wish to state that Fleet Admiral Knight also sent a communication stating that Outcast ships are free to move through our space and even dock on our installations. We just only ask that Capital Ships send a permission request to enter Vespucci.

Please reconsider your denial.

Attachments:

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - SquigglyKey - 07-27-2020

[Image: NewMalta10.png?width=679&height=905]

Incoming Message

To: Asmodeus
Source: Battlecruiser Aneto, Omicron Tau

[Image: 9eb072972d4149dd302c0c350ede6d1f.jpg]

Asmodeus,

We are happy to trade with your people, however, we do not seek any sort of military cooperation at this time.

Loyola may have other ideas, but this is the Imperial Coalition's stance on the matter.

Regards,
Alana Leoz

RE: To: Loyola Guard and Maltese Imperial Coalition - Loyola - 07-28-2020

[Image: WybEVm9.jpg]

I am in active negotiations with fleet admiral of insurgency, Knight. We are discussing cooperation within independent worlds, but insurgency expeditions to Omicrons is new to me. Considering the statement of ImpCo as of this moment, I would not suggest you to approach the Outcast space until the further notice.

- Enma Loyola