Discovery Gaming Community
To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement (/showthread.php?tid=182846)

To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement - Großherzog Albert von Kelsen - 08-24-2020

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: EFL S.P.A.
SENDER: Gd. Albert von Kelsen | Daumann Heavy Construction
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: RP37oXb.png]

Esteemed representatives of EFL S.P.A.,

I believe our two companies have had the pleasure of interacting with each other in the Binnenalter Space Colony project. While that particular business interaction may be at hold for the moment, I come to you with a proposition that I believe will be beneficial for both our companies.

As you are certainly aware, Daumann Heavy Construction is currently competing in the auction of Aland shipyard which we consider a crucial investment for our company's future. While I am of the belief our offer is quite enticing already, based on the competition at the moment, it appears DHC will have to offer higher monetary compensation to the Kingdom. Higher than we can at the moment afford with our own cash reserves.

I would like to therefore propose a loan agreement between Daumann Heavy Construction and EFL S.P.A. with the following terms:

Code:
- EFL S.P.A. will provide Daumann Heavy Construction with a loan in the amount of 100.000.000.000 (one hundred billion) credits executable in case Daumann Heavy Construction wins the Aland auction.

- The loan will carry a 5 % interest per annum with a loan term of 15 years.

- Daumann Heavy Construction will repay the loan in 180 monthly installments each in the amount of 790.794.000 (seven hundred ninety million and seven hundred ninety four thousand) credits.

Please, do let me know if you find such conditions agreeable or if you wish to make any additions and/or amendments.

With kind regards,

Albert von Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement - Hokan - 08-24-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: xkyOGvV.png]

User ID: Pierre Lacroix
Recipient: Albert von Kelsen
Subject: Loan agreement

Bonjour, Monsieur von Kelsen.

After deliberation among the board, we are in agreement that it is within our interest to offer DHC a loan agreement for the purchase of Aland Shipyard.
The Board have requested additional conditions within the loan agreement, and we hope these further conditions are still agreeable to you.

Code:
- EFL S.P.A. will provide Daumann Heavy Construction with a loan in the amount of 100.000.000.000 (one hundred billion) credits executable in case Daumann Heavy Construction wins the Aland auction.

- Daumann Heavy Construction will repay the loan in 180 monthly installments each in the amount of 790.794.000 (seven hundred ninety million and seven hundred ninety four thousand) credits.

- EFL will have exclusive access to one of the production assembly lines of Aland Shipyard for the duration of 30 years. At the end of the duration, EFL will be granted preferential treatment in negotiating continued operations should the situation be favorable to EFL.

- Daumann Heavy Construction will receive 20% of all profit from EFL's assembly line usage, for the 30 year duration, to do as they see fit with. This cash will have no effect on the afore mentioned amount that will be owed.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends

RE: To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement - Großherzog Albert von Kelsen - 08-24-2020

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: EFL S.P.A. | Président du Conseil Lacroix
SENDER: Gd. Albert von Kelsen | Daumann Heavy Construction
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: RP37oXb.png]

Herr Lacroix,

I thank you for your prompt response. Our board has went through the revised agreement and we agree with the revised terms. As a result, I am enclosing a digitally signed copy of the agreement as amended by you.

Code:

- EFL will have exclusive access to one of the production assembly lines of Aland Shipyard for the duration of 30 years. At the end of the duration, EFL will be granted preferential treatment in negotiating continued operations should the situation be favorable to EFL.

- Daumann Heavy Construction will receive 20% of all profit from EFL's assembly line usage, for the 30 year duration, to do as they see fit with. This cash will have no effect on the afore mentioned amount that will be owed.

On behalf of Daumann Heavy Construction:
[Image: Bau1Hl8.png?1]
Date: 24/08/743 A.G.S. / 827 A.S.

I ask that EFL stands ready to transfer the funds rapidly, should Daumann require them.

With kind regards,

Albert von Kelsen

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: EFL S.P.A. | Loan agreement - Hokan - 08-26-2020

Incoming Transmission
[Image: xkyOGvV.png]

User ID: Pierre Lacroix
Recipient: Albert von Kelsen
Subject: Loan agreement

Bonjour, Monsieur von Kelsen.

Apologies for the delay. The funds are in held in escrow and are ready for your use.

Code:

On behalf of EFL Pétrole et Machinerie, Société Par Actions:
[Image: 7EbjbZvVctJLEazNqIzM3IyRHBnfTq0HAIDBKEDB...AjJkcH.png]

Date: 26/08/743 - A.G.S. / 827 A.S.

Pierre Lacroix,
Président du Conseil,
EFL S.P.A.

[Image: EFL-v3.png]
Transmission Ends