Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kingdom of Bretonia | From: Planetform Inc. RE:Contracts and Leadership Change - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kingdom of Bretonia | From: Planetform Inc. RE:Contracts and Leadership Change (/showthread.php?tid=182859)

To: Kingdom of Bretonia | From: Planetform Inc. RE:Contracts and Leadership Change - Blackstarr - 08-25-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: FpaJJ3w.jpg]

To: The Kingdom Of Bretonia

Subject: Management Change and Updates

Greetings,
My Name is Dr. Charles Holland. Dr. Norman Grey has stepped down from the position of CEO of Planetform Incorporated and the board of directors has replaced him with me. As my first order of business I would like to thank you for choosing Planetform for your terraforming needs and provide you with an update on our progress with the contract we have with you.

I would like to address the issue of security in Tau-31 and Edinburgh. Our two projects in Bretonian space - Planet Harris and Planet Ayr, were both stalled due to conflict in their respective systems. As I have understood it, occupation of Planet Harris by Crayterian forces has ended. Is this correct? We estimate completion of our terraforming projects on Harris to take 10-12 years and it would be in the benefit of both the Company and the Kingdom for the project to continue.

Regarding Planet Ayr and Edinburgh, we would like to inquire about if there is still a Gallic presence in the system.
Dr. Charles Holland,
CEO, Planetform Inc.

Creating Worlds

RE: To: Kingdom of Bretonia | From: Planetform Inc. RE:Contracts and Leadership Change - Thunderer - 08-25-2020

[Image: BretoniaFlagPS2.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Kensington
To: CEO Dr Charles Holland, Planetform

Esteemed Dr Charles Holland,

Thank you for keeping us informed. I am Sir Henry Fairfax and I serve as the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry, and it is y duty and pleasure to deal with Bretonia's corporations. My office always likes hearing from healthy Bretonian companies. I personally admire Planetform and I am proud of the monopoly that your company holds in the name of the Kingdom, which no other can rival. However, I am afraid that this talk of ours will not be entirely pleasant and regret that such are the first words I must speak with the new Planetform CEO.

Not everyone in the Office for Trade and Industry is happy about your announcement that Harris will take more than another decade. It was scheduled for completion in 820 and the prime minister has already sent a contract to a third party which assumes that the project will be completed in the early 830-s. It was assumed so because the planet was out of Planetform's hands for only four years, from 823 to this year, albeit it was admittedly cut off for longer. But, all taken into account, it is not a major setback when compared to the nearly four centuries of terraforming, and we will simply have the estimated date corrected. A copy of the contract will be provided to you when it is signed. Still, the Kingdom urges Planetform to hurry.

Ayr is not as hopeful. The entirety of Edinburgh is held by a powerful fleet of renegade Gallic forces that refused to acknowledge our peace treaty with Gallia. It is this government's primary goal to retake the lost Bretonian territory, but no one can say when that will happen. It is subject to war fortune. Perhaps additional investment into our armed forces could speed it up.

This is the current state of matters, and as some Gallic sailors could have said after they had been soundly beaten in New London, "c'est la vie".

Sir Henry Fairfax
Secretary of State for Trade and Industry
Kingdom of Bretonia

Open for Replies

RE: To: Kingdom of Bretonia | From: Planetform Inc. RE:Contracts and Leadership Change - Blackstarr - 08-25-2020

Planetform, Inc.
[Image: FpaJJ3w.jpg]

To: Sir Henry Fairfax

Subject: Management Change and Updates

Greetings,
Thank you for your swift reply Sir Fairfax. I am glad to hear that Harris is safely in Bretonian hands and will restart the project post haste. I am confused however. The figure of 10 years I gave you came directly from our database, as that is how many years was left in the estimate when we vacated the system when it was invaded. We will however put our best workers on the Harris project and with luck we will have it done earlier than projected, as is our custom.
Dr. Charles Holland,
CEO, Planetform Inc.

Creating Worlds