Discovery Gaming Community
IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=182959)

Pages: 1 2 3

IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - The Iberian Empire - 08-30-2020

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Wesker - 08-30-2020

Nice writeup

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Pepe - 08-30-2020

You did your homework BEFORE posting, kudos. I know it takes time and efforts. Previous version was also ok, but now A+

Good design, all easy to understand and fits nice to what we know about Sairs as they are now.

El Carnicero char shows your deep understanding of Crete and human nature. Make him alive asap.

My evil suggestions:
- water abundance... there is none at Crete. There can be a lot of ice and snow at poles, but not replenishable. You can take that water out only once. Also albedo of that surfaces would drop a lot, raising planet temperature even more and turning Custodi pastures to dezert. I'll pay you 1B to do that Smile
- not mentioning Artifacts in your economy... senor... mention it. Ok, all Sairs collect them this or that way, so you don't have to. But, I'm sure you can find some fancy ones in caves of Montañaria. Do something with them. Make Spartan cloaks or find new guns. You can SRP something later. Or even perk it, if you aim for officialdom.

Hasta la Vista.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Chuba - 08-30-2020

This looks promising.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - The Iberian Empire - 08-30-2020

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone! The information is likely to be expanded/updated in the future (like expansion of diplomacy, etc).

@Pepe your points have been duly noted and addressed in the lore (The desire of El Jefe is the law). Hopefully, now it is better.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - The Iberian Empire - 08-30-2020

Discord link has been added.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - mm33dd - 09-02-2020

Excelente trabajo gente

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Tycho - 09-15-2020

Greetings to the IE,

Want to destroy dozens of bases, well.
But dock on a Junker base in order to attack a Junker base from there? Strange RP understanding?

I think you can do better than that.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Gardarik - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 06:28 AM)Renow Wrote: Greetings to the IE,

Want to destroy dozens of bases, well.
But dock on a Junker base in order to attack a Junker base from there? Strange RP understanding?

I think you can do better than that.

I thought you are better than that as well - mixing inRP all Junkers with FTP. If I remember correctly, FTP do not represent all Junkers similarly to how IE does not represent all Corsairs. The siege pertains to our two factions, period. Other Junkers, especially NPC Junkers, are not the side of it, ergo there is no issues with docking their base.

RE: IE| – The Iberian Empire – Feedback - Tycho - 09-15-2020

if you talk about the sense of RP, well, that is long gone when it comes to FTP and IE.

Rising up, making demands and simply flattening everything that comes your way doesn't have a touch of RP for me, even if you write great stories as an invention for groups. Anyway, this is not a discussion threat and I'm tired of having to justify anything, everyone does their own thing and as long as the admins don't see any rule violations, things are as they are.