Discovery Gaming Community
FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=183827)

Pages: 1 2

FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Piombo65 - 10-06-2020

Sorry for "Protagonism" and I don't wanna be an arrogant but...
What about this already?

FLA) | Freelancer Associates | Feedback - Freelancers - 10-06-2020

Hello, I made this Faction for anyone who want to trade, smuggle or whatever. and I don't think it's a problem if you have 2 groups of Freelancers, we can work together. This is our first day so I want to see if this faction can go and grow or it was a bad idea.

FLA) | Freelancer Associates | Feedback - Freelancers - 10-06-2020

Freelancer Associates

Feedback

Hello,

Please post your feedback here, Thanks.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Information page - Piombo65 - 10-06-2020

The fact is that both of our factions has the goal to create an unique Freelancers community. That's why I propose a merge or something.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Dark.Star - 10-06-2020

So...You're trying to make like, a primary fleet but for freelancers? (Sorry for expressing it this way but hey, I play navies a lot)

This is something really daring and on a big big scale, considering the fact that well, it's freelancers, they're spread all over Sirius

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Champ - 10-06-2020

Edison Trent with two Ts is a character in the vanilla Freelancer campaign (Jun'ko is the protagonist)

Freelancers being a generic ID I'd just point out that certain faction perks probably wouldn't happen if you became official, or we'd end up with another Zoner situation.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Freelancers - 10-06-2020

Hello, It's not a primary fleet, it's more like an organization for Freelancers. I know that freelancers are everywhere in Sirius but if they have an office or something it will be more organized. For example, There is a freelancer flying in Liberty looking for some ore to trade, and another miner in Bretonia need some Freelancers to help him mining ore. so if you have an office to contact Freelancers it will be easier for both parties, Freelancers and Customers.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Freelancers - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 12:41 PM)Champ Wrote: Edison Trent with two Ts is a character in the vanilla Freelancer campaign (Jun'ko is the protagonist)

Freelancers being a generic ID I'd just point out that certain faction perks probably wouldn't happen if you became official, or we'd end up with another Zoner situation.

We are just Freelancers, we don't mine but we trade and supply bases, some of us like to smuggle and some like to Hunt criminals for money or fame. Some may like the idea of being Intelligent services and collect data and sell it to another groups for money. I think this is all is under the Freelancer ID. I'm not sure which part in our faction is generic ID.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Chiper-No - 10-06-2020

I'm only seeing a person try absorbing an other group of players for their own little project. One that is not even showing much activity from what I was observing.
So I'm saying we are letting them here having their own fun with their own stuff. So good luck for you FLA) peeps and enjoy the game.
But you need always remembering, Black Tusk is watching.

RE: FLA) | Freelancers Association | Feedback - Thyrzul - 10-09-2020

What's the relevance of the vanilla FL single player campaign story to freelancers other than Trent was a freelancer before all that happened to him?