Discovery Gaming Community
C/- Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: C/- Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=188168)

Pages: 1 2

C/- Feedback - Les Capes Noires - 05-17-2021

[Image: ZRqL380.png]

Les Capes Noires
The Black Capes

Faction InformationRecruitmentInternal Network

Please post your feedback in this thread.

RE: C/- Feedback - mm33dd - 05-17-2021

[Image: -exit-GIF.gif]
Gotta love gaul mafia bh mercs with trade ships and italian names.
güd lück.

RE: C/- Feedback - St.Denis - 05-17-2021

With some of the Players in both this Faction and the The Unione Corse, are these going to be in direct competition with each other?

RE: C/- Feedback - Louis Robiquet - 05-17-2021

Quite interesting. There are clear similarities with previous UC groups (mostly from the disbanded Fraternité Noire).

What makes you different from the standing (hopefully) UC~ group, and why do you deem it necessary to create another one? After all, I see no significant differences.

UC~ appears to be rather fine, whereas they stand unique (which is more valuable than replicating others).

My opinion is mostly unimportant, but it might be a good option to potentially merge yourselves with the UC~.

RE: C/- Feedback - Couden - 05-17-2021

Leon what is the pw of this tag?

RE: C/- Feedback - TheSauron - 05-17-2021

Is this a rebrading of UC~?

RE: C/- Feedback - Kherty - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 05:40 PM)Louis Robiquet Wrote: Quite interesting. There are clear similarities with previous UC groups (mostly from the disbanded Fraternité Noire).

What makes you different from the standing (hopefully) UC~ group, and why do you deem it necessary to create another one? After all, I see no significant differences.

UC~ appears to be rather fine, whereas they stand unique (which is more valuable than replicating others).

My opinion is mostly unimportant, but it might be a good option to potentially merge yourselves with the UC~.

This faction is the result of a failed attempt at dissolving UC~.

RE: C/- Feedback - Les Capes Noires - 05-17-2021

@mm33dd, I am not sure what stands behind this comment but if you were referring to ranking hierarchy - due to the early historical connection the real Corsican mafia shares with the Sicilian one, the structure of most French mobs typically breaks down into crime families with a strict hierarchy like the one used for this faction. DFL's Unione Corse is pretty much not just inspired but rather copied from real one so it was considered acceptable to adopt such ranking. As for the rest - time will show.

@St.Denis, some members are still deciding, at the moment, it's a transition period. We hope this will be sorted in the near future

@Louis Robiquet general look was indeed inspired by FN|, and also other, older UC factions. We tried to stick with a general idea of a violet-white theme, but use softer colours than your faction had.

As for differences between UC~ and C/-: UC~ leans more towards the illegal side of the organization, and their unlawful allies. C/- Leans more towards the lawful side - keeping their illegal dealings away from strangers.

@Couden no. Wait for the recruitment thread.

@Kherty your comment is highly valued.

RE: C/- Feedback - mm33dd - 05-17-2021

I just had an encounter with one of your transports.... I'm very dissapointed.

Saying things like "Sad" and butthurt disgused rp shit phrases all for ending docking with a sair base just sucks, grow up, you're not arguing with your older brother or something...
Thanks for wasting my time.

RE: C/- Feedback - Groshyr - 05-17-2021

Silently following through 2.5 systems, then engaging with 1 line of RP is considered enough by you to call this encounter any good? Well, you play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

A pirate who'd be looking for RP would attempt to stop a trader inRP at first, then, after he finally succeeds (or rather been given a chance to succeed) - he would try to do RP around piracy, instead of making single lin to open fire for "non-compliance" of the really blurry line prior to it. So, as can be seen, all attempts to initiate RP with you were in vain because your sole purpose was to kill a transport as it seems, wasn't it? Eventually, failing to do that has caused your visit of the feedback.