Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Government of Rheinland, Rheinland Military, The Unioners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: To: The Government of Rheinland, Rheinland Military, The Unioners (/showthread.php?tid=191051)

To: The Government of Rheinland, Rheinland Military, The Unioners - UN]- The Unioners - 01-06-2022

[Image: e0GkU6y.png]

>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION

-[RECIPIENT: The Government of Rheinland, Rheinland Military, The Unioners
-[SENDER: Direktor James Hollywood
-[SOURCE: Pacifica Base, Bering

----- <The Liga Crumbles; A Collapse of a Rheinland Giant> -----
[Image: NSPwUCj.png]
[ LOG ]
[ IMG ]

The camera turns on and an unknown logo appears on the top right corner.

"Good evening"

A well-built, young-ish individual familiar to most of the Unioners appears on the screen.
His name is well known among the ranks of the Unioners; James Hollywood, an ex-Arbeitsdirektor of the Syndicliga, an ex-felon convicted of armed piracy, importation of drugs, murder, kidnapping, theft of identity, and countless other unfinished investigations.
He is sitting on a red sofa in a pitch-black room, the light was bouncing off of the camera oddly, blurring out his face every once in a while indicating that the production was not the best but the setting appeared serious nonetheless. His Texan accent was present in every sentence.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Rheinlanders, my fellow Unioners. Our Syndicliga is no more. The Unioners are no longer an organized group. Hard times have come. The once-thriving and prosperous society of unity and great success has collapsed under its own weight.
Consumed and devoured by the greed and the lust for power of its own High Command. A snake that has been eaten by its own head, from the tail up.

These are hard times my brethren. We are no longer what we were. We have rejected our ideals for long enough. Fooled by the society that exiled us and tortured our fathers, our children, our brothers.
A society that did so much wrong to us and our kin that even the doings of Republican Shipping look mild. Years of wars and conflict, the oceans of blood and tears shed by our mothers and wives all gone and forgotten by a simple signing of a black line on a document.
This government has not only done anything for us in the past hundreds of years but also continues to do so in the present.

So I call upon you my fellow Unioners. Rise! Rebel! Take up the arms! Let not, their past sins be forgiven without punishment. The government has fooled us into this illusion of peace while our brothers continue to suffer under the influence of big Rhineland corporations. Our rights are as flawed and despised as ever. Despite the signing of the treaty thousands of workers are still suffering under corporate rule.
With this message, I, James Hollywood, former Arbeitsdirketor of the Syndicliga, announce the creation of a new and improved Unioner movement within Rhineland and its borders. With this message I, in the name of the Unioners, declare war upon the current Government of Rheinland and its shipping corporations. From this day on, we deny the validity of the Reintegration treaty signed by former direktor Hopf
."

He takes a long breath, noticeably angered by his own words.

"No longer shall we be looked down upon in this society, no longer shall your past sins be ignored, you shall pay, Imperial Shipping shall be no more, ALG shall be no more. You have tormented our kin in peace for long enough.
Rhineland was built on our sweat, blood, and tears. There is no Emperor that can stop us this time. The Emperor is no more of a God than me and you, my fellow Unioners. Let their blood flood the streets of planet Hamburg and New Berlin. We shall be quiet no more."

The speaker stands up, walks towards the camera, and picks it up in his hand.

"And to those bastards at the Rheinland Military. You've had your peace long enough. Our men have planted explosives under the foundations of twenty Kaiserreich-Unioner Inclusion board headquarters on planet New Berlin and Hamburg.
We have also found out that numerous other blue-collar workers are very unhappy with the current situation. Eighty other random locations owned or managed by ALG and Republican Shipping on the same two planets have also been selected for fireworks. Good luck at finding them all.

You have eighteen hours after this stream has been published to find them before we detonate them all."

The Director puts the camera back on the stand again and sits on his sofa.

"Your payments are due 'volk'. Let the rebellion begin."

The stream cuts off and a timer is displayed counting off 18 hours.

TRANSMISSION COMPLETE <<
- - -

RE: To: The Governemnt of Rheineland, Rheinalnd Military, The Unioners - Alexander Arnold - 01-06-2022

[Image: a9210358ca1fb170bf0b7c053af4845e.png]
Source: New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Direktor James Hollywood
Subject:A warning

Herr Hollywood.

My personal opinion that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks aside, Section 3 Paragraph 1 Subsection 1.2 of the 828.02.22AS Holstein Accords still stands. In the eyes of the Rheinwehr The Unioner Party of Rheinland is explicitly absolved of their previous unlawful classifications and issued general amnesty for past crimes. It is on the Government to adjust this status, not one individual telling us so.

Know this however. Any breaches of laws of the House of Rheinland including attacks on the esteemed ALG and Republican Shipping corporations will be answered with the swift hammer of justice of the unified Rheinwehr. Former Imperialists and Federalists now stand strong together under one banner and serve the Emperor, the People and Rheinland hand in hand. If you think it is wise to disturb the unity of our house I strongly advise you to think through the ramifications.

Search parties have been sent to evaluate your threats, my superiors have been notified. These may be but idle words right now, and I urge you not to act on them. Do not squander the amnesty that gave you a chance at a prosperous life, do not stand against the peace and harmony of our unified house. Because we will not stand for anyone trying to disturb said peace and unity.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: img]

RE: To: The Governemnt of Rheineland, Rheinalnd Military, The Unioners - UN]- The Unioners - 01-07-2022

[Image: e0GkU6y.png]

>> INCOMING TRANSMISSION

-[RECIPIENT: The Governemnt of Rheineland, Rheineland Military, The Unioners
-[SENDER: Direktor James Hollywood
-[SOURCE: Pacifica Base, Bering

----- <No games played> -----
[Image: NSPwUCj.png]
[ LOG ]
[ IMG ]

A stream starts and the director laughs straight into the camera.

"Good evenin' again. I love it how ya' speak 'bout forgivin' us like we're the ones who need to be excused and forgiven. Listen, bud'. Holstein Accords have as much value to us as any other law you corporate scum would pass in this Rheinland of ours.
Listen' to me again. There ain't no other way of puttin' it. Rheinland is no more unified than it was durin' the civil war.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: You've broken the backs of our fathers and grandfathers all with an excuse of a prosperous life. The same bullsh*t you're tryin' to sell me now.
I'm done with the formalities. I believe your time is up. What you saved you saved. I'll let my men know to detonate the charges. Next time don't try threatening us like that. We're the ones doing the threatenin'. We don't look too kindly to people like ya'. You've had your warnings.

The stream ends.

TRANSMISSION COMPLETE <<
- - -

RE: To: The Governemnt of Rheineland, Rheinalnd Military, The Unioners - Alexander Arnold - 01-08-2022

[Image: a9210358ca1fb170bf0b7c053af4845e.png]
Source: New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Direktor James Hollywood
Subject:So be it

So you choose delusion and terror against Rheinland's people.

Perhaps you are correct and you do not deserve the priviledges the Government of House of Rheinland offered you. All your attacks and crimes will be duly investigated and addressed as the Law dictates.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: img]