Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: Bretonian Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=170)
+----- Thread: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing (/showthread.php?tid=19206)

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - US| - 11-30-2012

[Image: 29d8ver.png]
Universal Shipping Inc USI
Application of Military Material Licensing

Dear Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page,

Thank you kindly for your interest in this application. Please find, 20,000,000 has been sent to BPA)Anvil from [*USI*]Liberty.Bell[P] Account. Please note, due to the long distance it may take 12hours for the transaction to show on Anvil. But rest assured its well on it's way.

Many thanks,
Mr Charles Bell.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Major_Mayhem - 12-22-2012

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear ladies and gentlemen

I was just made aware that OSI does not have a valid Tau-trading licence (anymore). I'd like to correct this small oversight immediately by applying for a Tau-trading licence on behalf of Omicron Supply Industries.

As you may know OSI is the most renowned supplier of Freeports and other Bases in the vast regions of Sirius and therefore imports equaly vast amounts of raw materials into the colonies.

Therefore we cannot allow a technicallity to hinder our transports from supplying both colonial industries and Freeports. Therefore I would be most pleased if we could get that behind us as soon as possible.

I wanted to take the liberty of sending the fee beforehand in order to speed things up, however, it seems that your bank refused to accept the money (//ERR Transfer will exceed credit limit//).

I also like to thank Captain Mike Havering for making us aware of this oversight.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - SummerMcLovin - 12-22-2012

[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Kelly,

OSI pilots are quite welcome in Bretonian space, it was a simple case of the licence expiring. Send the renewal fee to BPA)Schiehallion[CCD] and provide your receipt here - your trading with Kusari can continue without further tax from our officers.

As an additional note, all pilots recently licensed in space have been added to their respective lists.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

Dear Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

The renoval fee has been succesfully transfered and we gladly send you the reciept:
[Image: tautradingpayment.jpg]

If possible, we would like if you could notify us if the licence is about to expire, so we can renew it without complications.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - SummerMcLovin - 12-22-2012

Mr. Kelly,

Your swift payment has been received, and I will update the licensing list now. The licence will expire in six months, and we shall bring it to your attention if you do not renew it as that time approaches.

Best regards,

Dear Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

On behalf of OSI, I thank you for the fast handling of our request. We hope to hear from you in about 6 months time, or anytime we can be of service for the crown of Bretonia or its people and companies.

Best regards
Jason Kelly

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Lythor - 01-06-2013

Incoming Transmission

To: BPA License Bureau
From: Cpt Giles Marriot. Officer Commanding, Fleet Auxiliary Vessel HMMS-Isle.Of.Skye
Subject: Military Material License Application

Dear Sir/Madam
Please find attached my application for a Military Materials License. The license is to cover the operations of HMMS-Isle.Of.Skye, a military registered 'shetland class' transport of the merchant auxiliary fleet, during it's resupply and rearmament operations in support of our armed forces.
I have forwarded the registration fee of 10,000,000 credits to the specified account and await a favorable response.

End Transmission

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - SummerMcLovin - 01-06-2013

Captain Marriot,

I have heard about your ship from a couple of our officers, I believe you were 'assisted' in moving past the Essex under Molly fire. Now I do not know what papers you are using, but I assume they are Bretonian? All our corporations and lawful forces are fully licensed to trade through to the Taus and with Military goods.

If you could provide proof of the receipt where payment was not necessary, I can immediately refund you. If not, you will receive one after I put the paperwork through to our processing team.

Best regards,

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - Supernyul - 01-11-2013

Greetings!

I'm Supernyul a Republican Shipping transporter commander.
I heard now one of the Police Officers in Leeds. [ BPA)Cst|L.Starstruck ]
My License of transporting Military Vehicles is expired.
I want to ask the Great Bretonian Government to extend my license to further can i supply Planet Leeds with MV-s.

Thank You For Read This Massage.
Supernyul out.

RE: Bretonian Restricted Goods Licensing - coolio - 01-11-2013

(01-06-2013, 02:56 AM)SummerMcLovin Wrote:
[Image: MagnusPage.png]

Captain Marriot,

I have heard about your ship from a couple of our officers, I believe you were 'assisted' in moving past the Essex under Molly fire.

Best regards,

Incoming transmission.... Constable Laura Starstruck.

Excuse me for I may interject for no particular reason, but that 'assist' was just beautfiul.
Flying me Hussar around Skye tossing Countermeasures to save her from the Mollies' CDs...
Spectacular.

Also, to Mr. Supernyul, your request will shortly be processed by our one and only Deputy Commissioner Page.

Constable Laura Starstruck, signing off.
*End of transmission*