Discovery Gaming Community
Leo's Stories - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Leo's Stories (/showthread.php?tid=192272)

Pages: 1 2

Leo's Stories - Leo - 04-26-2022

Hi there. If you know me, then you know I'm quite the prolific writer. I tend to write quite a few stories that often don't go anywhere. This post is to showcase those stories and characters that I am actively working on and are going somewhere. Feedback is welcomed.

Characters & Related Stories/Logs

Crowley - Freelancer/Ḛ̴͉̝̔m̷̥̥̬̎̍̒͑i̵̳̖̲̾͒͋̑͋̀̕̚ͅŝ̷̨͍̰̓̐͐̓ş̶̰̘̪̊̄̾́̀͐̎̿͠a̷̼͈͙̮̼̻̭̐́r̵̳͇̩̩̿̈́y̵͕͉̔͗̕?̷̱̱͖̖̺͙̰͎͛̇́̂͌̾̐̉
[Image: q9OucqU.png]

Crowley is an enigma. His past is a mystery and he simply appeared shortly after the pulse. Who is he? Who was he? I'll leave that up to you to decide. There are plenty of hints, however...if you know where to look.

RP Links:
A Placid Island of Ignorance
Comm. to Eternal.Journey
Comm. to Orex Industries

Ship(s):
Crowley

Dr. Rose Emery - Freelancer/Mercenary
[Image: u4ItBMt.png]

Formerly a member of the Starlight Research Consortium and the Zoners, she has left both groups after her father, Dr. Sailas Montgomery, disappeared. She favors being a mercenary these days instead of actively researching and exploring as her father did before her. She flies the Echo of Infinitum, named after the ship her father once flew to explore the mysteries of Sirius. Her version however, is armed to the teeth in the pursuit of protecting others from those who would seek to do them harm.

RP Links:
Communication to Brad; SLRC

Ship(s):
Echo.of.Infinitum

Jadyn "Grimwolfe" Giles/Sayne Jadyn - Bounty Hunter
[Image: wMnJsMK.png]

Jadyn Giles, better known as Sayne Jadyn or Grimwolfe to some, has a past that many would write off as fantasy or bullshit. However, much of it is true. He is from another dimension //mod. He does possess implants developed by a hitherto unknown alien race that does not exist within the Discovery dimension. But those stories are for another time.

After his arrival within Discovery over 10 years ago, he went to ground shortly after a bloody fight with the enemies he followed here. He sought death for his crimes and the atrocities he committed. Yet death always evaded him, like some shadowy curse meant for him to live out however long his life was with the knowledge of the things he had done.

Now, he is a simple bounty hunter, running missions often out of Sheffield station in Manchester; praying for a death that will never come.

RP Links:
Exodus
The Reunion
The Scarman Enigma
The Wolf of Manchester

Ship(s):
Black.Harvest

Character Note: Many of these stories were written a very long time ago and during a time when I was still young. Meaning the quality may not be up to par and posts may be missing from that era due to time. Additionally, his background was not written willy nilly. This stuff was actually written about him and goes as far back as 2005 on other Freelancer mods at the time.

Lilu Xi-Mao - Freelancer/Racer
[Image: b2l8BwF.gif]

Daredevil, suicidal, racer, insane...these are just some of the names Lilu has been called whilst flying through the sea of the stars. She was once a promising Coalition Interceptor Pilot before washing out due to not being able to take orders from, what she calls, "Stupid politicians.". Now, she "swims" throughout the stars, in search of ever more dangerous challenges to test her piloting skills, or die trying.

RP Links:
Lilu Xi-Mao - Racer, Daredevil, Suicidal Pilot

Ship(s):
Troublemaker
Whiplash

Dr. Leo Morningstar - Zoner/Researcher/Engineer
[Image: LI1VhUd.png]

Leo Morningstar has been at the forefront of SLRC since it's inception, being one of the first employees brought onboard other than Dr. Brad Wright. He recently accomplished his Doctorate in Electrochemical Engineering and Starship Design and Engineering. His operational tasks within SLRC are Chief of Engineering, second in command, repairs, and the study of new technologies for use and development within the small Zoner organization.

RP Links:
N/A at this time

Ship(s):
SLRC-X>Infinitum
SLRC-RV>Zenith
SLRC-RS>Starshatter

Locke Wilder - Freelancer/Hauler/Smuggler
[Image: 6vaVYTJ.png]

Locke was born on Planet Erie in 799 A.S., shortly before what others call the Colony Wars. He was raised by his grandmother after the disappearance of his father in his later years. As an elderly woman, she had trouble keeping up with young Locke during his adolescent years. He often got in trouble with the Liberty authorities; regularly caught with contraband or other items that were smuggled onto the planet from off world. His grandmother passed shortly after his fifteenth birthday and he left shortly thereafter seeking fame and fortune in the skies above.

Those who have had dealings with Locke describe him as a focused man with, an often described, uncanny encyclopedic knowledge of trade routes and shortcuts throughout Sirius. This skillset allows him to navigate from point A to point B considerably faster than other pilots with the same type of ship. This skill is what makes him a considerably talented smuggler as the shortcuts he utilizes are often unknown by authorities, allowing him to slip past unnoticed or to disappear without a trace.

He often prefers utilizing his Freighter, the Aluminum.Pigeon (named after an ancient movie in a galaxy far away) or the Errant.Venture for his more illicit routes while flying his Serenity for the more above board and legal routes.

RP Links:
N/A at this time

Ship(s):
Aluminium.Pigeon
Errant.Venture
Wilder.Hauling

RE: Leo's Stories - Darius - 05-28-2022

There is no Rochester in Texas. (sun)

RE: Leo's Stories - Xenon - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 05:13 AM)DariusCiprian Wrote: There is no Rochester in Texas. (sun)

[Image: e4e2ee788c288907bfd88e5266f7f420.png]

RE: Leo's Stories - Darius - 05-28-2022

Yeah, but that's New York. I was more pointing out the mistake as I don't remember the discord contact, otherwise I would've done so there.

Great story, by the way, Leo. I am a big fan of Junkers that play their role accordingly.

RE: Leo's Stories - Leo - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 05:17 AM)Xenon Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 05:13 AM)DariusCiprian Wrote: There is no Rochester in Texas. (sun)

[Image: e4e2ee788c288907bfd88e5266f7f420.png]

Yeah I already corrected it haha. JUST noticed it right before you posted. Big oof on my part. Thanks for the heads up though.

(05-28-2022, 05:25 AM)DariusCiprian Wrote: Yeah, but that's New York. I was more pointing out the mistake as I don't remember the discord contact, otherwise I would've done so there.

Great story, by the way, Leo. I am a big fan of Junkers that play their role accordingly.

Thanks, it's a lot of fun to RP as her. ^_^

~Leo

RE: Leo's Stories - Leo - 06-24-2023

Updated post with characters currently in use and corresponding RP related to them.

RE: Leo's Stories - Leo - 04-15-2024

Massively overhauled and updated. Some characters still need added, I'll do it later.

RE: Leo's Stories - Xenon - 04-15-2024

You got a talent with writing bud Wink , Nice work

RE: Leo's Stories - Jeter.Leo - 04-15-2024

The name you gave to your character who has coalition oringin is really a decent one, Lilu Xi-Mao.
Has been working at primary school as a substitute teacher for a while, notice many modern parents would name their chidren like that.
So I've been wondering, are you also a Mandarin speaker?

RE: Leo's Stories - Leo - 04-15-2024

(04-15-2024, 07:11 AM)Xenon Wrote: You got a talent with writing bud Wink , Nice work

Thanks Xenon. I think I'm quite average but it's always nice to hear compliments.

(04-15-2024, 01:54 PM)Jeter.Leo Wrote: The name you gave to your character who has coalition oringin is really a decent one, Lilu Xi-Mao.
Has been working at primary school as a substitute teacher for a while, notice many modern parents would name their chidren like that.
So I've been wondering, are you also a Mandarin speaker?

I'm not, actually. I do a bit of research on certain characters depending on their ethnic origins. Lilu was one of these due to her ethnicity of being Chinese so I wanted to get a close as possible to what a Chinese woman might be named. I also have a friend from China that I bounced the name off of to verify it sounded right.

Languages though, I speak a small amount of Hangul (Korean), Japanese, and Gaelic. Mostly one or two sentences or greetings, but I do speak the words semi-well.

Thanks for the feedback! Big Grin