Discovery Gaming Community
To: Owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform, Omega-3 | From: Freeport 1 Administration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform, Omega-3 | From: Freeport 1 Administration (/showthread.php?tid=193937)

To: Owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform, Omega-3 | From: Freeport 1 Administration - Omicron Supply Industries - 07-28-2022

[Image: OSI-header-Kris-Tofferson.png]

To: The owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform in Omega-3
Subject: The integrity and safety of your station

Dear owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform,

This past week the administration of Freeport 1 has received a number of complaints regarding the safety and structural integrity of your station. Below you can find a few of which are the reason I am writing you today:

"The cafeteria served poor quality food. The droid serving us was rude and when we complained about the bad food it told us to get to an escape pod fast. There was even a countdown initiated on the comms!!!"

"We finally managed to dock manually after the automated docking sequence was aborted many times. When in dock the pressure dropped without warning. If we hadn't still been suited up we'd all have died. All that saved us where our suits and the fact that the docking bay doors remained closed!"

As your station is within the No-Fire-Zone (NFZ) of Freeport 1 you have a certain degree of safety. This safety comes with a responsibility of ensuring your station is kept safe for all those willing to visit. Furthermore, should your station degrade too much it poses a risk to your neighbors (nearby stations) as well. As your station is located close to Freeport 1 this is a risk we do not like to see on our doorstep.

I hereby request you to make sure that the safety and structural integrity of the Geneva Shipping Platform is restored. Should you be unable to undertake this task yourselves I am certain there are plenty of traders and corporations operating in this area to assist you with this task.

Please acknowledge the reception of this message and feel free to drop me a line or come by my office if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,

Kris Tofferson - Freeport 1 Administrator - Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: OSI-footer-generic.png]

[Image: hiring1.png]

RE: To: Owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform, Omega-3 | From: Freeport 1 Administration - BMF - 12-18-2022

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin: Barba Negra / Isle of Skye - New London
Subject: quick answer
To: Kris Tofferson - Freeport 1 Administrador - Omicron Supply Industries

Greetings to the Administrators of Freeport 1 and to the OSI Advisors.

My name is Blackbeard, as I've known for a long time, that sometimes I forget my real birth name, which is not the case now.

Initially we were surprised how the accusations made in relation to Geneva Shipping Platform. Our immediate reaction was to appoint Dr. Jake Frakes, Administrator of the Secret Valley Workshop in New London to check this matter out.

At this time he, who was already overseeing the bases managed by Bretonian, Mining and Fabrication in the Capital of Bretonia now has the authority to report his findings as soon as he does the inspection at the Geneva Platform Shipping base, based under BMF's administrative jurisdiction.

I think with a little more time, enough to resolve what was already underway on his agenda, Dr. Jake Frakes will come to his conclusion of that mention in his missive.

Soon we will let you know what is true in this mention of food and safety.

Best Regards,
Barba Negra

RE: To: Owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform, Omega-3 | From: Freeport 1 Administration - Omicron Supply Industries - 12-20-2022

[Image: OSI-header-Kris-Tofferson.png]

To: The owner(s) of Geneva Shipping Platform in Omega-3
Subject: Re: quick answer

Good day Blackbeard,

While it has taken some time I'm happy to see that you and your crew have restored the safety and structural integrity of the Geneva Shipping Platform station. For the sake of all those on board and visiting I hope the cafeteria has been restored as well.

Please keep us informed and let us know if we can be of assistance.

Kind regards,

Kris Tofferson - Freeport 1 Administrator - Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: OSI-footer-generic.png]

[Image: hiring1.png]