Discovery Gaming Community
Hi all! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hi all! (/showthread.php?tid=194866)

Hi all! - Sebulba075 - 11-05-2022

Hi all ,i have 48 years,i played many years ago on Void.I do about Discovery on same time,but my friends are playing on Void 8-10 years ago,maybe more! I love this game and i start after many years to ply again but at this moment on Discovery server. My favorite ID is Zoner ,peace and simply rules.I want to find More Zoners to create a good Faction !

RE: Hi all! - Megaera - 11-05-2022

Welcome Smile

RE: Hi all! - NOVA-5 - 11-05-2022

Welcome in Sebulba, used to play Void back around the mid 17th century myself,
a bit different here but you'll soon pick it up after a few decades.
Keep an eye on the tips on screen and type in: /help on the console, that's your best friend.
Head for Delta, you'll find most of the Zoner hoards up there working hard.

Oh & the erm nasties yeah, they mostly come out at night, mostly!

RE: Hi all! - Xenon - 11-05-2022

(11-05-2022, 07:17 PM)Sebulba075 Wrote: Hi all ,i have 48 years,i played many years ago on Void.I do about Discovery on same time,but my friends are playing on Void 8-10 years ago,maybe more! I love this game and i start after many years to ply again but at this moment on Discovery server. My favorite ID is Zoner ,peace and simply rules.I want to find More Zoners to create a good Faction !

Welcome to discovery Wink, I played on the void server for 6 years Smile
See ya in space bud.

RE: Hi all! - Sebulba075 - 11-06-2022

(11-05-2022, 09:07 PM)NOVA-5 Wrote: Welcome in Sebulba, used to play Void back around the mid 17th century myself,
a bit different here but you'll soon pick it up after a few decades.
Keep an eye on the tips on screen and type in: /help on the console, that's your best friend.
Head for Delta, you'll find most of the Zoner hoards up there working hard.

Oh & the erm nasties yeah, they mostly come out at night, mostly!

Thank you for information,but ''ZONER HOARDS''? I think is strong word ! Maybe you don't like them?

RE: Hi all! - Kherty - 11-06-2022

(11-06-2022, 04:48 AM)Sebulba075 Wrote: Thank you for information,but ''ZONER HOARDS''? I think is strong word ! Maybe you don't like them?

Nah, there's just a lot of them I think hehe. But it's true that Zoners get laughed at because they can't do anything PVP wise for example.

Anyway, hiya, and welcome! Have fun!

RE: Hi all! - NOVA-5 - 11-06-2022

(11-06-2022, 04:48 AM)Sebulba075 Wrote: Thank you for information,but ''CORE HOARDS''? I think is strong word ! Maybe you don't like them?

There, fixed that for you.

RE: Hi all! - Leo - 11-06-2022

(11-06-2022, 04:48 AM)Sebulba075 Wrote: But it's true that Zoners get laughed at because they can't do anything PVP wise for example.

Shoot at us in one of our Cap ships and see how true that statement is. Wink It's not that we can't do anything, we just want to be left alone. Tongue

Welcome to Discovery! Let us know if you need any help with anything!

~Leo

RE: Hi all! - Kherty - 11-07-2022

(11-06-2022, 11:25 AM)Leo Wrote: Shoot at us in one of our Cap ships and see how true that statement is. ;) It's not that we can't do anything, we just want to be left alone. :P

@Leo - Hey, I play Zoner too, friendly fire! x) I know that, Christ, no need to scare me hahah. I just said that because I was recently quite literally insulted by a small ship, but couldn't do anything, since I was flying a Zoner cap.

Cheers.