Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question (/showthread.php?tid=194945)

To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - Shiloh - 11-15-2022

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: zkYQzQY.png]

Sender: Zoé, Freelancer Hauler
Recipient: Tau Enterprises
Subject: A question

Representatives of Tau Enterprises,

We have seen briefly your company and the services it offers, but I must agree that I have not understood everything. That's why I became a pilot after all. So. What really is Tau Enterprises, if I may ask? You offer a wide range of services, but it seems too good to be true... But as a Freelancer Hauling through the Taus, I might need your help. Therefore;

Would you kindly explain more about Tau Enterprises? Thank you very much.

Best regards.

- Zoé.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - TAU ENTERPRISES - 11-15-2022

>>> Establishing Communications Channel...
....decoding signal.....
....verifying security encryption....
....connection established....

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]
[To]: Zoé, Freelancer Hauler
[From]:Jonas Hudson, CEO - TAU ENTERPRISES
[Subject]: Inquiry
[Encryption]: HIGH

Greetings Zoé from TAU ENTERPRISES!

Thanks for inquiring about our services! For the most part, this company will focus on most of the trades I myself specialized in over the years. That being, a split between combat capable flyers, and a supply ship line.

In the future, I may try to include a small mining department to generate some liquidity where possible. We are only a small Freelancer company so far, but will be prepared to jump into filling a variety of roles. For now I'll be focusing on growing our shipping and security departments, focusing on taking contracts for either civilian, or lawful parties in those areas.

I'm hopeful in the near future we'll have a few more transports and security ships to deploy, meaning we'll be able to run convoys to bases in high demand of supplies with a professional degree of safety.

At the moment however, I have more prospective clients than employable ship crews. So for the time being, our ability to run supplies is limited. Yet, especially if you have an emergency, I'm open to discussing your needs. Do you have any specific routes or commodities in mind?

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

CEO, TAU ENTERPRISES <[Y]>

....signal cut....

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - Shiloh - 11-19-2022

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: zkYQzQY.png]

Sender: Zoé, Freelancer Hauler
Recipient: Jonas Hudson - Tau Enterprises
Subject: RE:Inquiry

Mister Hudson,

Thanks for the quick reply.

That seem like a lot for a beginning company. Even a modular base.

Oh well, as long you can protect us.

I'd like to meet you in person, with my ship, and do the usual; see how the ship can be damaged, if the armament is right, and if your security ship(s) can defend it against, let's say, two bombers. With the data extrapolated, I'll do my best to comply and have the best countermeasure, and I hope to have you on speedial if sh*t hits the fan. How about... today, 4PM Sirius time? (//4PM UTC). Somewhere discreet, like Roussilon? We're in the Taus anyway but, the most far away, the better.

And yes, hauling is a pain in the a** for many companies. I wish you good luck.

Thank you. And if needed, we'll pay you right at the beginning.

Best regards.

- Zoé.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - TAU ENTERPRISES - 11-19-2022

....decoding signal.....

[To]: Zoé, Freelancer Hauler

Good day Zoé!

I apologize but there was no way I could meet your timeframe on that one. However I should be available almost anytime over the next 36 hours and will leave you a link to our company comms network, where you can hail me directly via our public channel.

As for Roussillon, I'm afraid that's a little out of the way for me at the moment and I wouldn't risk being out there under the TAU ENTERPRISES banner without securing an arrangement with some of the local actors first, particularly the Maquis. For the time being I'll be passing through the Tau-29 system here and there, and would be able to meet at Freeport-6 easily. From there we could head to a removed area of the system for some tests. I can bring a decent transport and at least one bomber no problem. My Dunlin is equipped with a docking module as well for 'tactical dockings', so I'll load up my 'Lance' bomber and bring it along. If things go to your liking, I can mark you down as an individual secure client so you can contact us quickly if any action arises.

In the meantime if you see a vessel nearby with our tag <[Y]> it will likely by myself in command, so feel free to hail and I can meet you without much delay.

TAU ENTERPRISES - COMNET (//dischord invite)

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

....signal cut....

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - Shiloh - 12-08-2022

⚡Starting AI-human communication subroutine... Success.
⚡Calcuating communication... Success.
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: Jologo.png]

Sender: Johnny's Office Frigate AI
Recipient: Jonas Hudson - Tau Enterprises
Subject:New inquiry

[CEO Hudson],

Greetings! I am Swift Silence, the AI on-board the Frigate of the same name. I am tasked with monitoring the Frigate, execute contingency plans, and help pilot the Frigate.

We have been trying to contact you via a false identity in order to protect the Office from potential threats. This agent is currently unavailable. The rest of the Office is currently unavailable. A human agent will reply and replace me as the current interface if you reply.

My current objective is to: [search for third parties capable of helping the Office].

We have a contract for you.

There is a high probability that you have noticed the bounty on the Johnny's Office's employees of [500,000,000 Sirian Credits]. Our treasury clocks at [EXPUNGED], or [EXPUNGED]% less than this. After analyzing the services you offer, Agent [REDACTED] decided to add you to the list of [potential helpers].

We are the target of unprecendented assault by the [Bounty Hunters Guild]. By order of the [Office of the Admiralty]. We would like you to:
  • Analyze the whereabouts of the Bounty Hunters Guild vessels around the Taus.
  • Analyze each Bounty Hunter vessel, tagged [BHG|], that is most likely on their mission against the Office, and give intel. back to us.
  • Determine a list of potential Freelancers willing to join the Johnny's Office, and act as a representative - for the [Pennsylvania] objective.
  • Drop supplies at Freeport 6:

We would like you to go to the [Pennsylvania], [Valley Forge Flight School], and acquire [20] [New Pilot Graduates]. They will serve as [Freelancers] for our contingency plans. Drop them off to Freeport 6 as well.

All merchandise and personnel are to be dropped off to the [Docking Bay A, Docking Space n°22-XL]. The ship located there does not have a registration, but it is the ship I am the guardian of. Class: Frigate.

Please forward your reply to me: [Johnny's Office Frigate AI], a human agent will reply.
Please forward your expected fee for the completion of these tasks. [Human Input: Understand the situation the Office is in, please, while you factor this.]
Please do not share anything to anyone. By signing up to this contract, you give up the right of sharing information about the Office for as long as we are in danger. [Human Input: Understand the situation the Office is in, please, while you factor this.]

I await your reply.

Terminating communciation subroutine. Reception subroutine engaged.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - TAU ENTERPRISES - 12-08-2022

....decoding signal.....

[To]: Zoé, Freelancer Hauler; [Johnny's Office Frigate AI]

To Zoé:

I have received an automated message from what I assume is one of your ships. Judging by the contents, I figure you might have your hands tied, perhaps literally. For when you get this message, I regret I must decline your contract offer. I'm not sure what kind of trouble you may have yourself in with the Bretonian Government, but it doesn't sound good.

Currently this company is in good legal standing with Bretonia and I must continue to keep it that way. Your contract would put us at direct odds with our previously established interests. The same goes for the BHG, I have no intention of taking any contracts against them.

For the time being I wasn't planning on participating in many search and destroy missions myself, and my personnel is still limited, so we'll not likely be in line to cash in on the bounty against you. All I can do is advise that you turn yourself in, or do whatever you need to, to clear your name with Bretonia and the BHG. Should you manage that, feel free to contact me again regarding contracts. Or, if you'll need a hook up with a job, you can always drop us an application at our EMPLOYMENT CENTER. I can't hire anyone with outstanding bounties on their heads, but for pilots with the right flight experience, I may ignore a criminal record.

Sincerely,
Jonas Hudson

....signal cut....

***END TRANSMISSION***

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - Shiloh - 12-11-2022

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: PlWCUZ2.png]

Sender: Ezra, from Johnny's Office
Recipient: Jonas Hudson, Tau Enterprises
Subject: RE:Inquiry

Mister Jonas Hudson,

Greetings. Unfortunately, Agent Zoé is wounded and undergoing treatment. We have in total two wounded agents, currently being treated at an undisclosed facility.

While your proposition of reallocating our human asset(s) to your company would have put your company back on the list of potential hostile entities, I believe we shouldn't:

Instead, we should cooperate. As you know, our Office remains the target, of unrestricted Bounty Hunters attacks. However, our company has dispatched its agents and personnel throughout Sirius, and is currently under radio silence. I, and Johnny, are the two ones fighting, and hopefully we will end this conflict by exhaustion of the Guild, as we are not in any capacity to fight these fleets of Bounty Hunters gunboats who rose out from the dead to chase our company.

What I would propose is an agreement between our two organizations, a sort of parallel to the Houses' mutual defense pact. Your edition of your services made me entertain this idea of a mutual defense pact. Basically, it would be the deployment of assets to aid the other party in case of an attack by a hostile entity or something along these lines. Naturally, it would have to remain secret.

Please tell me if you also are interested by the idea of an mutual aid agreement. Then we can write this agreement together and make sure it will help both organizations. The Taus, are unforgiving, I am sure you are aware of that, but even the rest of SIrius is.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Ezra, from Johnny's Office.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: Tau Enterprises | From: Zoé - A question - TAU ENTERPRISES - 12-18-2022

....decoding signal.....

[To]: Zoé; Ezra, Freelancer Hauler; [Johnny's Office]

Greetings Ezra,

At this time I'm afraid I can't enter into any mutual agreement with Johnny's Office. I just entered into a salvage agreement myself with Bretonia, and as long as you folks have bounties on your heads, it just won't work. At this point I gotta make sure I can trust who I deal with, so for now you'll have to wrap up your problems with the Kingdom first. I can't risk working with outlaws.

Nothing personal of course, that's business in Sirius. I wish there was more I could do for you!

The only thing I really could do is agree to act as a third party intermediary for you and the Bretonian Government, or the Admiralty directly. That would be to relay messages to them, and their replies back, in what I assume would be negotiation of some kind of resolution. I can't promise more than to pass on what is said. Should you wish to turn yourselves in... not saying what you should do either way, but as a third party can help arrange a place for you to surrender to the Bretonian authorities.

The rest is up to you! Let me know if that interests you. I also have a few things keeping me busy lately, so like I said, I'll do what I can.

Sincerely,
Jonas Hudson

....signal cut....

***END TRANSMISSION***