Discovery Gaming Community
To: A/)-Revenant From: Volker v. Koch, Rheinland Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: A/)-Revenant From: Volker v. Koch, Rheinland Government (/showthread.php?tid=195252)

To: A/)-Revenant From: Volker v. Koch, Rheinland Government - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 12-14-2022

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?q]

[Image: rkslwvi.gif]

► Source:
Reichskanzlei, Planet Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RG-OGL-3XT-T1-C0M
Submitter: Reichskanzler Volker von Koch
Recipient: Revenant, Technocracy of Auxo
CC: Karl-Heinz von Thielau, Mechthild von Herzsprung
Subject: Diplomatic Situation

Guten Tag Revenant,

Volker von Koch mein Name, I am Reichskanzler of the holy Rheinland Empire and speaking in the Name of the Oberkommando der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr to you.

I have just read a report about an encounter with our Bootsmann Elias Beist.

First of all I want to thank you for your support. I have been informed by several Offiziere, that Auxo is always open for talks and assists us Rheinländers alot. I am also honoring your noble gesture to pay for the Soldiers damaged Vessel!

It is unfortunate to see that our Soldiers act more than their competences allow them and that you were drawn into this. I want to apologize in the Name of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr and the whole house of Rheinland.
This situation will be taken care of, the necessary steps are already done to initiate the process.
I totally agree with you, he could have talked to the Lady of the Bundschuh Party instead of forcing her into an unnecessary interrogation and after that threatening her life by using lethal force.

With that being said, I am asking you to accept my apologies and I want to encourage you to not loose trust in our Offiziere and Soldaten. If there is anything you want to tell me about this situation or anything I can do for you, feel free to tell me right away.

Until then, Revenant, have a nice day!

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

im Dienste seiner Exzellenz und dem Volke,
Volker von Koch, Kurfürst zu Baden
Reichskanzler
Generalfeldmarschall der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

[Image: ZiYB9co.png][Image: InoGvfx.png?1]

RE: To: A/)-Revenant From: Volker v. Koch, Rheinland Government - Kauket - 12-14-2022

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Apologies for what, exactly?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream

RE: To: A/)-Revenant From: Volker v. Koch, Rheinland Government - Kauket - 12-20-2022

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: EwGCpBm.png]

DISPLAYING MESSAGE

Forgive my confusion, Chancellor. I do not see the need for apologies. I was not offended by the approach of the Military personnel - I was only giving some advice on how to approach those who are jumpy.

However, for the sake of future references, I am here in Rheinland of my own accord. I am not a member of the Technocratic Directorate, though I can try to satisfy any queries you may have.

There is an observation I have noted within Rheinland, the lack of augmentation to your fine war machines. Perhaps I could add in a suggestion of potential business to upgrade them?

MESSAGE ENDED

...transmission complete
...terminating stream