Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gallic Navy HC; From: Cpt. Marat, GN; URGENT - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gallic Navy HC; From: Cpt. Marat, GN; URGENT (/showthread.php?tid=195307)

To: Gallic Navy HC; From: Cpt. Marat, GN; URGENT - Thunderer - 12-17-2022

Message Class: Textual

To: L'État-major de la Marine Gauloise
Encryption: Clairet

Mes amirals,

This is VERY IMPORTANT ! This operational day I encountered Kusari ships firing at Bretonian and Crayter ships in Tau-29. I have prepared a detailed description and camera shots.

In command of the dashing destroyer Franconneau, I performed a scouting patrol of Tau 29. My mission was to keep an eye on the strength of Kusari's positions. I was navigating carefully above the coordinate plane to avoid detection. I stopped my ship somewhere above Freeport 6, because my radar spotted a large number of ships from multiple nations. There were at least: two Kusari capital ships, one Bretonian capital ship, one Crayter capital ship and an uncounted number of smaller ships from all three nations. I didn't get closer than 12 K. An arriving Bretonian gunboat by the name of HMS Trent surprised me from down under, and I had to dislocate. However, the Trent did not follow my ship and instead went the opposite way. I turned the Franconneau and followed them. That great gathering of nations was a battle. I observed from a safe distance and gathered data. At this time Kusari had already lost one capital ship and there were no snub craft in sight. The Bretonian capital ship was then disabled, followed by the Crayter one. The Trent tried to attack the remaining Kusari destroyer, the IKN Mizuho, like a tiny dog barking at a dragon, but the Trent was completely destroyed very quickly. At this moment I switched the Franconneau's passive role into active and disabled the only Sirian ship left, the Mizuho, as quickly as I could. Then I urgently returned to Gallia so that I can send this important report.

Recordings:
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5.

Louis-Philippe Marat
Capitaine de Frégate
Marine Nationalle
La Réserve

RE: To: Gallic Navy HC; From: Cpt. Marat, GN; URGENT - Gallic Navy - 12-17-2022

DÉBUT DE TRANSMISSION

[Image: SQkmZvC.png]

· Sender: Grand Amiral of the Combined Fleet Célestine Delacroix
· Recipient: Capitaine de Frégate Louis-Philippe Marat
· Subject: Great Job

Bonjour Capitaine Marat,

This information you bring us is invaluable. Ever since the Bretonians alongside the Kusarians have illegally seized our Jump Gate in Tau-31 and begun their illegal blockade, and Crayter have broken their neutrality and sided with the Bretonians we have been on the back foot in the all-important resource-rich Tau regions.

There are doves within the Gallic Government that were deeply worried about our attempts at staying relevant in the Taus. And now you have discovered an in for us. The opportunistic axis of Bretonia-Crayter-Kusari clearly isn't as unified as we thought. If they are at each other's throats they will be vulnerable, and resources in the Tau Regions up for the taking.

You have done very well. The Gallic Navy Combined Fleet approves of your strategy. We have led large-scale retaliatory strikes against the Bretonian Armed Forces in Tau-31, but your subtle approach will work way better in the complicated Tau-29 situation you have uncovered. Your orders are to, as you have, balance on the razor's edge of intervention and observation. Let them fight, pick the stragglers off opportunistically, and keep all sides weaker and at each other's throats. We will be sending reinforcements and monitor the Tau-29 situation closely. I will instruct our military intelligence arm, the Security Bureau, to think of ways to ignite the conflict between the present sides in the meantime.

Keep up the good work,

FIN DE TRANSMISSION

[Image: avatar_48850.png]
Célestine Delacroix
⚜ · Grand Amiral of the Combined Fleet

Combined Fleet Command
Planet New Paris