Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hemlocke - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hemlocke (/showthread.php?tid=195409)

To: Hemlocke - Mr.Ling - 12-27-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Hello,

Not sure if I was interesting enough to remember, but I do remember you. Cutting to the chase, I had a very very short chat with a group a while ago, they called themselves the "Fae Wing" and claimed to be a mercenary group that was fully detached from governments and corporations. They then followed it up with the most vague self description I've ever heard, and the most suspicious request I've heard in quite a while. After explaining why their request was not exactly possible unless they had significant amounts of logistical capabilities, they never responded and I promptly forgot about them.

Anyway, I was sorting archives and of course sorted that one, and I noticed that they mentioned "establishing diplomatic relations with local organizations that somehow have an impact on the Liberty underworld". As leader of the Rogues, Alcatraz and the larger whole, you definitely have an impact on the Liberty underworld, which means you're definitely a target for "diplomatic relations". I genuinely haven't seen nor heard of them since, and was wondering if you had at all. It's sort of weird that they appeared, asked for basically a large scale project that would require the resources of a small house, and disappeared.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Hemlocke - Hemlocke - 12-28-2022

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Mr. Ling-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> Exchange <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"Amusing."

"Ling, you continue to surprise me with your, well. Less than Hacker behavior. You don't know something, and want me to enlighten you. I'm sure you of all people understand the pricelessness of information."

"I'm going to need something from you in return, but I don't exactly trust Hacker algorithm to keep this pier to pier, nothing personal."

"I'll speak to you face to face, outside of Liberty, away from prying eyes and ears. I'll give you the luxury of choosing our location."

"Oh, and. Come alone, or you might be wearing shades for a vastly different reason."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Hemlocke - Mr.Ling - 12-28-2022

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Oh, the things I do to cover my bases. I should really get a promotion...

Right, Manchester, then. I'll skim USI data and radio you once you're in the system. If you've got a shipname you're willing to toss me, it'll make it easier, but I can probably bead your ship with a few travel algorithms.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...