Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management (/showthread.php?tid=196120)

To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Breuninger Station - 02-14-2023

[Image: img]

To: Nebula Shipping Exrpess, Management
From: Julian Müller, Vertriebsleiter, Manager of Breuninger Depot
Subject: Contract
Encryption: Medium

Guten meine Damen und Herren,

Let me introduce myself, im Julian Müller, Headadministrator of Breuninger Depot in New Berlin.
You maybe have mentioned that we are selling some good Aluminium Ore, directly at Berlin.
Currently we do our best to let the Basis run as best as possible, to handle the traffic arround it.
We could really need 5x teams to reasearch better ways to do it in future!
So your Company might be able to give us them for a longer timescale or a permanent Loan, for sure we will take all costs of them.

Let me know if you are able to do this, i'm looking forward for your answer!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vertriebsleitung

Krüger Vorstandsbüro

[Image: 7w0JMaz.png]

RE: To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Hina Nakamura - 02-20-2023

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Breuninger Depot, New Berlin
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Contract - Kruger Minieralien

Julian Müller, Vertriebsleiter,
Manager of Breuninger Depot,

In the beginning, I would like to present myself to your respected corporation. My name is Hina 陽菜 Nakamura, the docking master of Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge, and a board member of Nebula Shipping Express freelancer high-technology crafting company. I am assigned by our members of the board to deal with your proposed contract. I would like to inform you that we are glad to have business with Kruger Mineralien presented by Breuninger Depot.

I understand that your industry as a great mining depot for Aluminium ore is a gear in the economy trade engine of the Bretonia/Rheinland trading routes. We have provided some gold ore for the return back trip, so it is our pleasure to help enhance your ore extraction methods. We are ready to provide the x5 research teams from our finest and most advanced scientists whenever you are ready to receive them. You do not have to worry about the expenses, since we are willing to provide them for a very low fee.

Let me know when can you visit our installation so we can get the teams ready to move to your depot at the Frankfurt system.

Have a good day.

[Image: NSE.png]

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Board Member
Nebula Shipping Express

RE: To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Breuninger Station - 02-21-2023

Guten Tag Frau Hina Nakamura.

Your Offer sounds very gut, I can dock at Nebula Technologies very soon!
I guess the payments for the Research teams will be overall no problem to our side!
Scientists from your Company are known for the best of work they deliver, all over Sirius!
So from my side i would take them with me when i reached your Station, or do you have another plan Frau Nakamura?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vertriebsleitung

Krüger Vorstandsbüro

RE: To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Hina Nakamura - 02-22-2023

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Breuninger Depot, New Berlin
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Contract - Kruger Minieralien

Julian Müller, Vertriebsleiter,
Manager of Breuninger Depot,

It is a pleasure to know that our offer gained your interest. It is always favorable for us to work with Rhienlander corporations. We are ready with the teams that you asked for and also more related teams such as survey teams. We also can provide scientific data files at a good price. The team's travel would require a space bus, erm, I mean a liner so they can be shipped with good respect to their humanity. We know that you will provide the best means of transportation.

[Image: HG84NAx.png]

The teams are ready at the station lounge waiting for you at any time.

Have a good day Mr. Müller

[Image: NSE.png]

Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
Nebula Board Member
Nebula Shipping Express

RE: To: Nebula Shipping Express || From Breuninger Management - Breuninger Station - 02-27-2023

Guten Tag Frau Hina Nakamura,

today my personal Shuttle made it through to Omegas to your Station in Cambridge, lucky without any trouble.
The Researchers came onbord of the Armored Transport, to the way back to Breuninger!
The Shipcrew told me they have never seen such good Researchers before, with that Knowledge it should be no problem to get everything run at the best Efficiency.
Danke, for this great Cooperation between our Companys, this show's that this is the only way to get Sirius on another level!
Work together is the Key.

Frau Nakamura, we will stay in contact!

[Image: q3UjdiF.png][Image: s8frHeI.png][Image: LqbKQ9X.png]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Julian Müller

Vertriebsleitung

Krüger Vorstandsbüro