Discovery Gaming Community
To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI (/showthread.php?tid=200172)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-02-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: lUDOTEG.png]
[Image: O85Djka.png]

To: Daumann Managment
Point of origin: Planet New London
Subject: Introductions
Encrpytion key: df54wĐg5$6

Greetings, friends,

my name is Lachlan MacRory, and I speak for the Irregulars, a small group of independent traders operating mostly out of Bretonia. I decided to reach out to you, because I'm looking for new markets for our services, and so far, Rheinlend was a bit under our radar, even though we regularly purchase several kinds of goods there.

Now, I'm fully aware a corporation such as yours will have a plethora of it's own transports to take care of it's day to day operations, so I'm not going to offer anything along the lines of regular transport contracts, especially when our expertise is elswhere. To be specific, we're mostly dealing in what you could call a "difficult cargo". If there's something your company needs, but finds it hard to obtain, due to one reason or another, there's a good chance we'll be able to get it for you.

Now, I'm aware Rheinland companies are probably the ones least likely to suffer from any sort of shortages, since your govenment is probably the only one who currently doesn't have any signifficant issues with the other houses, but if the experience taught me anything, it's that there are always some little things one wishes he would have easier access to. So, in case you do have a need for some of those "little things", let us know, we'll be happy to get them for you.

For now, fly safe, gentlemen.
MacRory out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-14-2023

YOU HAVE ONE [1] UNREAD MESSAGE

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction - Prysin - 11-14-2023

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Coordinator Lachlan MacRory of the Irregulars
SENDER: Kurt Reber, Generaldirector of DHC
ENCRYPTION: SEVERE

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

[Image: AJ9gfxR.png]

Guten tag Herr Lachlan

I am rather intrigued by your questions, however they arrive at the most peculiar of times. We do indeed happen to be in need of supplies as we have started up the production of Docking Modules once again. Thus we are in need of some materials from afar, mainly Niobium and Copper. I reckon we need about 6000 units per month, of each. With the possibility of extending that order to 12 000 units a month if need be.

i'd be willing to enter into a 6 month contract for the supplies of these materials. If you'd be so interested.

If this is something you and your men can do.... as for prices, we can discuss that at a later point.

With utmost respect,

Kurt Reber
CEO of Daumann Heavy Constructions

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-15-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: Introductions

Greetings, Mr. Reber,

The amounts you speak of are certainly doable for us, especially if it would be on a monthly basis. We can deliver 12 000 units of copper and niobium each per month to you and we certainly would be interested in 6 months constract, provided the prices are agreeable.

Speaking of which, where would you need the metals to be delivered and what prices are you willing to offer?

MacRory out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-19-2023

YOU HAVE ONE [1] UNREAD MESSAGE

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - Prysin - 11-21-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

Guten tag Herr Lachlan

We first and foremost only need 6000 units/month of each material. We are willing to offer a purchase price of 130 credits for each commodity. There should be ample room for profits at such a price.

We do however wish to reserve the right to order an additional 6000 units at any given time, we may contact you through this channel, or perhaps establish a new channel for such deliveries.

For orders sake, we'd prefer it if you can provide a delivery receipt once the monthly delivery has been made. Our dockmaster is getting quite advanced in his age, so he easily forgets. *he chuckles*

All deliveries are to be made to Ruhrpott Mining Facility in Stuttgart System, the installation is in sector 4D/E.

Any contract negotiations will be handled by the legal department for legal reasons.

With utmost respect,

Kurt Reber

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-21-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: Prices

Greetings, Mr. Reber,

I'm afraid these prices are not acceptable, as they are severly below the current market. I would understand somewhat lower price, since the point of delivery is closer than the major buyers in New Berlin, but it's only a single system. I would be willing to go for 150 SC per unit, but 130 is just too low. There's simply no justification for selling the Copper or Niobium at your location for such a price.

If you're willing to purchase said goods for a fair price of 150 SC/u then we can agree to the deal.

With regards,
MacRory out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - Prysin - 11-22-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED

Guten tag Herr Lachlan

150cr/unit is a bit much, best we can offer is 140cr/unit. I have credible sources telling me there is vendors out there, selling the required materials for as low as 75cr/piece. However it is far away and troublesome for us to collect thus we'd gladly use your services. If this is amenable to you, let us get the lawyers involved and draft up a contract.

As for troublesome and far away. I am in need of AZURITE GAS, I need 10,000 units and i need them now. This is a matter of utmost urgency, we will offer 150cr/units and a bonus pay of 350,000cr upon completion of delivery.

With utmost respect,

Kurt Reber

Attachment(s):
  1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-22-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: Prices

Greetings, Mr. Reber.

We can work with 140 SC per unit. It's not what I would like, but then again, it's all about the compromise I guess. You can tell your people to draft up that contract, we'll take the price. About the Azurite, we have located a source, and we should be able to deliver it reasonably fast. I assume you'd prefer us to deliver the gas in a more... quiet way, correct?

With regards,
MacRory out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: Dauman Heavy Construction | From: MRI - MacRory's Irregulars - 11-25-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Subject: Deliveries

Greetings, Mr. Reber.

We got bored waiting for your lawyers, so we entertained ourselves with a bit of flying. Coincidentally, during said flying, about 10 000 of Azurite found it's way to your station. Sadly, I can't provide cargo manifests, due to the current... well... problematic status of said cargo in certain house's laws, but your quartermaster should confirm every last crate is there. The payment can be sent to MRI_Bank once you confirm the delivery with your people.

Another of our pilots also delivered the monthly shipment of copper. It's cargo manifests are attached to this message. I'll make sure someone brings you the niobium soon.

With regards,
MacRory out.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED