Discovery Gaming Community
From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday (/showthread.php?tid=201233)

From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday - Broken Wings - 12-22-2023

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Isabella Saito
Location ....... [MFE]~Broken.Wings, Freeport 1, Omega 3 system
Encryption .......... Hippocrates Alpha-7
To ...................... John Holiday and Friends.
Subject .......... Christmas Greetings.

Hello John

I wanted to contact you To tell you about the first weeks on the job. It was really great, I have made a contract with the Settlers of Pygar, they believe in the Unity of Mankind, and if you believe it or not this belief is older than the Sirius Colonys themself. But I also found out that they see the Nomads as the Great Evil. It was pretty scary as I came to know that and after all the Caliban things I believed in a Trap for a short time, but all went well. I could help them a bit with their Medical Services and one of them became my Student. Of Course, Mac Dont know about my little Secret.

But to be honest I have seen the MFE Christmas Message and I had to think at you. I mean Christmas Day is right around the corner and I had to think about it and I don't want to spend it alone. Instead, I would love to maybe have some sort of Christmas Date with you. I mean only if you want to and if I wouldn't be too much of a burden. I also don't even know if you spend Christmas Days on Erie or if you're on the Road. ah well yes I really would like to see you again if it's possible.

Yours,
Isabella Saito

RE: From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday - Doc Holliday - 12-22-2023

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Isabella Saito
Subject: Christmas Greetings
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only

Well hello, Is,

That is some excellent work on Pygar. I have spent so little time there in part because it is a bitter reminder of what I lost on Gran Canaria. From what you are telling me, people there are adjusting even with the Corsair threat. I think we all learned something after Caliban, even Admete. Hopefully we can all live out our lives in peace and productivity after all of that.

He sips a hot chocolate

About this time of year, I return to my retreat. This time of year there is some snowfall and it is rather pretty. The fireplace is comfortable and the atmosphere is one of peace. If you wish, drop by. Gilbert will make sure you get out here safely. My only rule is that we limit our talk of work. Perhaps we can plan that vacation we spoke about?

-John

RE: From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday - Broken Wings - 12-23-2023

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Isabella Saito
Location ....... [MFE]~Broken.Wings, Cambridge, Cambridge system
Encryption .......... Hippocrates Alpha-7
To ...................... John Holiday and Friends.
Subject .......... Flying Home for Christmas.

Isabella Blushed Deeply as she saw his answer, but she also smiled happily at him as she heard his invitation to join him for the holidays.

Hello John

I would love to visit you on Pygar. To be honest I have already set a course towards Liberty before you answered me. I had the hope that you would maybe invite me to come to you. I will gladly leave the work behind me for the Holidays and join you on Erie.

I also know some hidden ways to Erie that should let me reach you without getting into Trouble with the Libertonians. I would love to talk about the holiday with you and the things I want to see. I also found something During my Refueling Stop on Cambridge, but I won't tell you what it is yet as it shall be a Suprise for you.

I shall also Greet you from my sister, she said she learned from it as well and will make sure never to let it happen again. I will see you in a day or two.

Yours,
Isabella Saito

RE: From: Isabella Saito || To: John Holiday - Doc Holliday - 12-23-2023

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Isabella Saito
Subject: Christmas Greetings
Encryption: For Your Eyes Only

Is,

Just be careful. You might stand out with your new look. Gilbert will be waiting for you as will I. Just come to the retreat when you can. I will be here.

John