Discovery Gaming Community
>: Captain of the Gemini Kay - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay (/showthread.php?tid=201391)

>: Captain of the Gemini Kay - Reeves - 01-09-2024

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: 2NPuoLa.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: g3e7Byz.png]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Gemini Kay
Subject: Favor

Been a while.

Years actually, we spoke in orbit of the Sayre last time. Or rather I was an impromptu third wheel to your already ongoing conversation with Empress. Hope you've been keeping well since then.

Reason I'm calling is that I wanted to ask you if you'd seen someone by the name of Kotaro Miura? Just during any of your incidental trips through Pennsylvania.

If you have, let me know.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay - MiniKitty - 01-09-2024

To:___________ Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Subject:______ Kotaro Miura

Hello!

I do remember you. One of the few people who give a damn about the people on Pittsburgh! And one of three people who killed Caliban, too, so that is even better!

I do not know a Kotaro Miura, sadly, but I will happily keep my eyes and ears open for you! Anything specific you want to know about them?

LEVAN HARLOW

RE: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay - Reeves - 01-09-2024

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

The hedonist kid from the news, color me surprised.

Good to get your name this time around, didn't catch it the last time we spoke. But as for this person I'm looking for, all I really want to look into is their current whereabouts. Afraid I don't have a picture to help you narrow this down, but an elderly Kusari gentleman in Pennsylvania is probably a rarity. Besides that he was reported missing some time ago and I promised to scope things out and see if I could track him down.

His daughter would rest easy if she knew he's posted up on a yacht. Of course I don't discredit the possibility that he's dead. In which case she has a right to know anyway.

No need to go out of your way for this one, kid. Just keep the name in mind.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay - MiniKitty - 01-09-2024

To:___________ Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Subject:______ Kotaro Miura

Oh god, you read that article...

... anyway! I will definitely tell you if I find out anything. Wanted to visit Pennsylvania anyway!

LEVAN HARLOW

RE: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay - Reeves - 04-22-2024

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Thanks for your willingness to help.

But I'm going to have to close this line of investigation. It's been so long that by now this guy could be anywhere and pretty much anything could have happened to him. I'm really not looking forward to passing on the news to his daughter given that she's just going to start looking for him herself.

Regardless, if you ever visit Fontana your first round of drinks there are on me. I've already let the administrator know.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: >: Captain of the Gemini Kay - Reeves - 04-29-2024

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Subject: Lazurith

Hello again.

Seeing as we already have this channel open can I ask you to add Lazurith and Madeleine to it? I don't have their frequencies. I'm sure you'll be happy to know I've already started making arrangements and can handle maintenance of his prosthetics going forward.

The terms still apply, location of your choosing and with all of you there to make sure he feels safe. Just try and keep the venue neutral, that way I don't have to deal with any stray nuisances. And I guess please also try and stop Lazurith from being an idiot again.

Easier said than done, I know. But here's hoping he listens to reason and lives his own life.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"