Discovery Gaming Community
Horizon Processing Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Horizon Processing Facility (/showthread.php?tid=202905)

Horizon Processing Facility - New Dawn Initiative - 05-01-2024

[Image: JgVlWOB.png]

Welcome to the Horizon Processing Facility

This facility, constructed by the New Dawn Initiative, serves as one of the leading diamond refineries in Sirius. Offering competitive prices for both entrepreneuring miners and trade ships wanting to offload said diamonds to prospective customers. With the demand only increasing for diamonds in Sirius we aim to meet the demand with ease for independent trade ships looking to turn a profit, and any other modular installations requiring diamonds for high end components.

We are located in Omega-7 inside the Furstenfelde Cloud, positioned to allow easy access to the trade lane network, as well as a straight shot to the Omega-11 Jump Hole.
Our base is currently situated at the following Sirius standard system coordinates:
26940 -15045 -2749.

Pricing
Import Export
Uncut Diamonds - 80c Diamonds - 80c
Industrial Materials- 15c (Maximum of 20,500 units)
MOX - 25c (Maximum of 41,000 units)

Ancillary Facilities
Our facility can manufacture the standard issue Docking Module component for ship-integration, however this is not a standard product we offer and any desired modules will be handled on a bespoke basis.

Docking Permissions
Due to security concerns and easing the burden on our logistical staff we only offer blanket docking permissions to Independent Miners Guild members and affiliates. However, should you have an interest in our product, or to supply the station with raw diamonds to be processed you may apply via the following template below.

Please note, in applying. You agree to abide by local laws and not take advantage of the docking permission to disadvantage NDI, the IMG or affiliates. As well as understand that docking permissions can be withdrawn without prior notice given.

RE: Horizon Processing Facility - ALG - 05-01-2024

[Image: b3Y2TKP.png]

ID: Anita Raichert

Subject: Horizon Processing Facility

[Image: 5cbkqVc.png]
To whom it may concern,

Good day to you from ALG. My name is Anita Raichert, Director of Shipping.
We're very happy to see a branch of the Guild move into diamond mining, as we have been struggling to source them without having to deal with Daumann, something we would prefer to avoid whenever possible. Needless to say, we would much prefer to deal with you, and we hope your endeavor is a lasting one.

Name of Individual / Organisation: ALG
Callsign / Group tag: ALG-
Ship/Organisation IFF: ALG

Regards,
Anita Raichert
Shipping Directorate
ALG
[Image: PtIaDuM.png]

RE: Horizon Processing Facility - New Dawn Initiative - 05-01-2024

[Image: header-marlan-update.png]

<::To: Anita Raichert, Director of Shipping for ALG Waste Disposal;
<::From: New Dawn Initiative, affiliate of the IMG;
<::User Ident: Mark Lathrop, Director of New Dawn Initiative;
<::Message Commences;

Well met,

This is Director Lathrop, it's great to hear from you. We've had dealings with some pilots that fly under your licensing scheme already, but it's good to be dealing with your head office. I hear your woes with regards to Daumann and we'd be more than happy to provide an alternate supply line for you. I've cleared all ALG- marked vessels for docking, effective immediately.

If there's any other resource of interest to you that you believe we may be able to assist with then don't hesitate to reach us.

Remain safe out there

<::Message Ends;

[Image: footer-marlan-update.png]

RE: Horizon Processing Facility - Koepchen Depot - 05-02-2024

..::Incomming Transmission::..

SENDER: Hans Meier
SUBJECT: Docking permission request
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

my name is Hans Meier and I'm the current administrator of the
Koepchen Depot, which is located within Cologne. This station is an ALG affiliated base mainly for processing toxic waste into mox.

We provide toxic waste removal & mox supply service to the
Falster station within Omega-7. I'm glad to see a new potential customer for whom I'd like to offer our products.
If you would allow us to export you some of your diamonds to the
Briancon station in Languedoc for their mining machinery production,
we would be able to provide you basic alloy for only the half of the price, the
Freiburg station offers it.

Application Wrote:Name of Individual / Organisation: Hans Meier
Callsign / Group tag: Koepchen.
Ship/Organisation IFF: ALG papers for mox supplies and waste removal, RGS Shipping ID for mox supplies and diamond exports

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Horizon Processing Facility - New Dawn Initiative - 05-02-2024

[Image: header-marlan-update.png]

<::To: Koepchen Depot, Hans Meier;
<::From: New Dawn Initiative, affiliate of the IMG;
<::User Ident: Lucy Vara, Director of New Dawn Initiative;
<::Message Commences;

Dear Hans Meier,

It is always a pleasure to talk to other base administrators with mutual, or overlapping interests. We would happily welcome an ongoing and open contract of waste removal from our station. And resupply by ALG affiliates. You will find your vessels cleared for docking rights and sales.

While I can't make any promises outright regarding the purchasing of basic alloys, we will discuss this internally. And provided our ships are permitted to dock, I can foresee this as a potential ongoing contract between our installations.

<::Message Ends;

[Image: footer-marlan-update.png]